Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 16

Author Topic: War for Andala, an Only War Campaign  (Read 13631 times)

Khaiel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: War for Andala, an Only War Campaing
« Reply #105 on: September 10, 2015, 04:23:01 pm »

Gigla joins in the end. Yay.

3man75

• Bay Watcher
  • I will fire this rocket
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: September 10, 2015, 05:14:28 pm »

It is at this point that I almost finished only to know understand that..I don't know how much my character can carry and that I now have to take into account ALOT of kg of wieght need to be taken into account.

:'(

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: September 10, 2015, 05:16:39 pm »

Don't worry, you can leave part of your equipment behind. The stormtrooper carapace would be a top candidate since the best craftsmanship light carapace has the same AP for all the body, 6.

I have the table partially decorated. What are your character's Strength and Toughness scores?
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: September 10, 2015, 05:18:30 pm »

STR: 10
Tou: 15

Btw do I still get the grenade launcer upgrade?

EDIT: Also I think I can estimate that'll be good to go. Most of the heavy stuff i'm not going to take and everything seems pretty light weight.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2015, 05:28:29 pm by 3man75 »

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: September 10, 2015, 05:20:16 pm »

working on my char sheet now
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: September 10, 2015, 05:31:46 pm »

STR: 10
Tou: 15

Btw do I still get the grenade launcer upgrade?

Yes, you do and you can probably get it attached either to your hotshot or long-las; I had it attached to the long-las by default because everyone has one. And your carrying capacity (without being encumbered) is 45 Kg since I assume that at the very least your Str is 20+10 = 30 and Toughness 20+15+3+5 = 43. The hotshot is quite weighty since it has that 10 Kg power pack on top of the weapon's 6 Kg, so if you still need weight allowance you could sink a Feudal bonus of +3 into Toughness for 46 then purchase a T. Simple Advance for 250xp to get 51 Toughness and raise your carry weight to 56 Kg.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: September 10, 2015, 06:03:19 pm »

I think i'll be fine even if I get the hot-shot with an upgrade since again everything seems VERY low wieght. This is my equipment: Standard Regimental Kit: Hotshot las Gunwith an auxiliary grenade launcher upgrade and two charge packs, one laspistol and two charge packs, one deadspace earpiece, one micro-bead, one chrono, one krak grenade, one frag grenade, one Valtrassian levyman uniform, one set of poor weather gear, one knife, one flak vest, one rucksack, one set of basic tools, one mess kit and one water canteen, one blanket and one sleep bag, one rechargeable lamp pack, one grooming kit, one cognomen, one Valtrassian Levyman Instructional Primer, combat sustenance rations, two weeks' supply. One Storm Trooper caraspace armor.

Bolded items are the ones i'm definetly taking and seem to wieght a bit from a speculation perspective.

This is with the upgrade.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: September 10, 2015, 06:06:52 pm »

Work in progress, but I decided to write a Sergeant sheet just in case and accidentally I finished it before the tech-priest sheet. Well. If I do end up as the Sergeant, my first big objective will be acquiring a Lightning Claw, for fun and profit.
Sergeant:

Tech-Priest:

@3man75: Should take the micro-bead too. No weight, vital for communication.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2015, 07:43:34 pm by Caellath »
>Yes?

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: War for Andala, an Only War Campaign
« Reply #113 on: September 10, 2015, 06:20:16 pm »

I am. I figured it would be weightless :)

EDIT: By the way do I add 10 or 20 to my skills after the rolls? I'm speaking about stats suach BS and such.

NVM figured it out.

EDIT EDIT: What does Iconoclast do? I can't find that drawback on hammer or the corebook.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2015, 07:56:37 pm by 3man75 »

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: September 10, 2015, 08:10:23 pm »

It's from Shield of Humanity. You get that trait "In the Shadows of the Ecclesiarchy's Light" that means the Ministorum sees our faith as aberrant. In our regiment's case, it's due to the fact that although we worship the Emperor, the worship of the "Machine-God" and his "god-machines" is too prominent.
>Yes?

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: September 10, 2015, 08:19:43 pm »

It's from Shield of Humanity. You get that trait "In the Shadows of the Ecclesiarchy's Light" that means the Ministorum sees our faith as aberrant. In our regiment's case, it's due to the fact that although we worship the Emperor, the worship of the "Machine-God" and his "god-machines" is too prominent.

Getting the shield of humanity now. Does it have like a -10 debuff when discussing things with an inquisitorial agent/ecclesiasti NPC?

Oh and if the Golden Eagles are to be used their favorite weapons are:

1. Heavy Bolters and 2. Plasma Guns.

EDIT: Can't find a PDF copy floating in the interwebs..
« Last Edit: September 10, 2015, 08:26:43 pm by 3man75 »

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: September 10, 2015, 08:36:29 pm »

I wrote down all of the traits and their descriptions in the regiment's description, but yes we get a -10 penalty when dealing with the Ministorum while our relation with the Inquisition isn't affected.
>Yes?

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: September 10, 2015, 08:38:10 pm »

Ah but that's not a character specific effect to stats.

I'm done with my character  in that case.

Caellath can you read through my fluff and see if it feels right? I'm not trying to be grand but the book feels like it forces me on that path with my characters bio.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: September 10, 2015, 08:41:41 pm »

Well, show me the sheet. If your character is using the stormtrooper specialty then at least in theory they're a cut above the rest, so as long as they haven't fist-fought a three-headed tiger and won I think there won't be a problem.
>Yes?

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: September 10, 2015, 08:49:04 pm »

If there is still room for players in this I'm interested in joining. I'm currently thinking of playing an Ogryn.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 16