Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 51

Author Topic: Dead Man Running Season II - Five Card Drawn and Quartered  (Read 63493 times)

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
Re: Dead Man Running Season II
« Reply #540 on: December 06, 2015, 11:29:49 am »

Chug as many beers as I have left and start frantically chucking them at Janeway. And yell insults at her.
[3]. You miss. But nobody sees.

YOU IDIOT.
Get MY shotgun. Dramatically execute Nav with it. Make sure the audience can see well.
EDIT: Prevent Nav from winning.
EDITEDIT: Once he's dead, flip off renegadelobster.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
"Hold on, Navarro!  Steel yourself in the face of the phantom nano-bot soul sucking menace!"

Move the platform in short, circular motions with the intent of further entagling him in the chain, preventing him from rising and creating a Magnus wrecking ball.

Get. Off. O'. Me. Damn. Leg!

Break free from Desmond.

Spoiler: Emilio Rodel (click to show/hide)
"Meh. I'm used to stuff like this happening. Still, you'll pay for that!"

Kick the shotgun away. Into the water preferably. Can't let Janeway get hold of it.
Then tackle Janeway and shove her into the water. That should win the match, right?
Try to cause as much damage as possible while tackling with headbutting and shacklebashing and armstumpbonestabbing.

Keep a hold his damn leg.

Emilio removes Desmond with a firm kick to the head, swimming a few strokes back, while his opponent comes up gasping for air and seeing stars.

Zack starts trying to tie up Magnus, dropping lengths of chain around him and looping them.

Idiocy roll: 5.

Magnus attempts to escape by swimming directly downwards. Not quite comprehending the complexities of turning upside down, he attempts to kick backwards and gets nowhere. Zack ties him up nicely in chain, winding him up to the surface in the process of getting ten feet of metal round his limbs.

Navarro pushes the shotgun into the water with his toe, then charges at Janeway, who converts her leap for the weapon into a lunge at her opponent. Unused to only having a stump, his attempted headlock turns into a chestbump, before Janeway tries to sock him in the stomach with her shackle, and misses. Navarro overshoots his dodge, teeters on the edge of the pillar, before falling and grabbing it awkwardly with his good arm, his face contorted in pain. Janeway stands up slowly.
One wheel short of a wagon

Nunzillor

« Reply #541 on: December 06, 2015, 02:22:57 pm »

Start trying to destroy the arena, and force the announcer to declare a tie, by smashing the wrecking ball into the wall directly under the stands until the wall collapses and the crowd begins falling into the water.  The announcer wouldn't let that happen... right?

« Last Edit: December 06, 2015, 11:52:39 pm by Nunzillor »

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
Re: Dead Man Running: Season II
« Reply #542 on: December 06, 2015, 02:46:44 pm »

Spoiler: stats (click to show/hide)
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Dutrius

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer extremely unavailable!
    • View Profile
    • Arcanus Technica
« Reply #543 on: December 06, 2015, 03:45:09 pm »

Attack Desmond again.

No longer extremely unavailable!
Sig text
ArcTech: Incursus. On hold indefinitely.

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTITY:SKULKING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #544 on: December 06, 2015, 11:39:58 pm »

Take evasive measures. Hopefully don't drown.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile
« Reply #545 on: December 06, 2015, 11:48:24 pm »

"Hmm."
Spoiler: secret action (click to show/hide)

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #546 on: December 10, 2015, 05:35:14 pm »

Take evasive measures. Hopefully don't drown.

Attack Desmond again.

Spoiler: stats (click to show/hide)
Start trying to destroy the arena, and force the announcer to declare a tie, by smashing the wrecking ball into the wall directly under the stands until the wall collapses and the crowd begins falling into the water.  The announcer wouldn't let that happen... right?

"Hmm."
Spoiler: secret action (click to show/hide)

Quote from: Akuma
Struggle

Desmond tries to sprint off, but panics, Emilio swimming over to him and flailing at his head. He manages to get hold of his opponent's ankles, preventing further escape attempts.

Hmm.... equal rolls, a lot...

Navarro sinks his teeth into Janeway's leg, tries to climb out and drag her down simultaneously, and is rewarded with a kick straight to the teeth. He manages to grab a second kick, but is swung out over the audience as Janeway drops to her hands and shakes her leg above the water. He slides off, exhausted and trailing blood, hitting the water with a sickly plopping sound.

The host gets onto the stage, ending his odd silence. Part of his head is bulging oddly, and he's sweating quite a bit.

"And it looks like we have a wonderful winner, folks! Lets give Janeway a big hand, for an incredible fight, full of drama, pain and gore! Also well done to Navarro for loosing his arm! So, we have Janeway coming in at first place with 5 points, Zack second at three, Navarro third with one point, and the lucky loser who gets to participate in our punishment game is..."

He stops as Zack finishes masterfully reducing Magnus to a bloodied ragdoll by smashing him into the walls and pillars while wrapped in several feet of metal. The cranes powers down and the chain retracts, throwing the gory body into the whooping audience. Zack bows shakily.

"Well, in that case, looks like... Desmond will play our punishment game!So if you want to see that folks, come back after the break!"

The contestants are split up and fished out, and the camera pans out as a huge lid extends over the arena at audience level, cutting off any view of the waters below.

----------------*----------------

Don't like those nasty India-3 immigrants? Want them to take their smelly foreign food and culture back home? Wish they'd stop using firetsunamis and earthquakes as an excuse to get into your beautiful country, on so-called "emergency refugee" tickets? Wish that stinking foreign guy at the bus stop wasn't always ahead of you in the queue? Well, you know what? We feel exactly the same as you do.

That's why we've put together a cheap, affordable Mass Ethnic Distancing Order package, ideal for keeping you and your loved ones safe, legally preventing any of those dirty thieving crimmigrants from going within a hundred metres of you, your belongings, property, relatives or pets! Order yours now online!

Sponsored by the Earth-3 Freedom of the People's Association in response to the recent Tsunamigate "disaster".

----------------*----------------

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #547 on: December 10, 2015, 05:41:06 pm »

"What the hell do you mean we lost? Our drivers still in!"
Complain!
Also see if I can find my hand or shotgun anywhere in the water.

"Glad to have you with us, folks! Now let's get on with this episodes's glorious team challenge game: Crane Combat! All our lucky contestants have to do is eliminate the opponent's driver: either by destroying the vehicle, killing or incapcaitating him, or simply by chucking him off one of those tall stone platforms you see there!"
Zack was our team's driver. He was still not eliminated. Why did we lose?
« Last Edit: December 10, 2015, 05:49:13 pm by NAV »
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #548 on: December 10, 2015, 05:45:19 pm »

Descend on the body for any trophy I can get.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #549 on: December 10, 2015, 05:55:42 pm »

"What the hell do you mean we lost? Our drivers still in!"
Complain!
Also see if I can find my hand or shotgun anywhere in the water.

"Glad to have you with us, folks! Now let's get on with this episodes's glorious team challenge game: Crane Combat! All our lucky contestants have to do is eliminate the opponent's driver: either by destroying the vehicle, killing or incapcaitating him, or simply by chucking him off one of those tall stone platforms you see there!"
Zack was our team's driver. He was still not eliminated. Why did we lose?
I'm calling it a draw, it wasn't going anywhere. People were assessed on the basis of their performance - how long they stayed up. You didn't lose. But Desmond did.

They're giving the shotgun back to JANEWAY, by the way, weapons are being returned to their original owners. You can have your hand, no idea why you want it.

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTITY:SKULKING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #550 on: December 10, 2015, 06:03:56 pm »

"Well, in that case, looks like... Desmond will play our punishment game!

Desmond screams.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #551 on: December 10, 2015, 06:04:32 pm »

Oh come on can't they at least have a duel to the death tiebreaker? Calling it a draw is lame.

Nunzillor

« Reply #552 on: December 10, 2015, 06:12:13 pm »

That may not end well...

Shotgun > Revolver.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #553 on: December 10, 2015, 06:13:31 pm »

Yeah but you've got much better accuracy.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #554 on: December 10, 2015, 06:15:22 pm »

"Yeah, let's get going! Throw him to the hungry mutant alligators! He gets to walk if he survives long enough."

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 51