Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 51

Author Topic: Dead Man Running Season II - Five Card Drawn and Quartered  (Read 63423 times)

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTITY:SKULKING]
    • View Profile
Re: Dead Man Running: Season II
« Reply #120 on: September 13, 2015, 11:26:27 am »

Which hoop? I thought I would have to run past flaming people to make a goal.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: September 13, 2015, 11:27:24 am »

You're the upper x on the "diagram". I didn't specify. You did the running past last turn.
One wheel short of a wagon

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: September 13, 2015, 11:31:26 am »

You're the upper x on the "diagram". I didn't specify. You did the running past last turn.

The red one or the black one? And why are there two red goalies?

I honestly haven't been going off the diagrams, because for some reason they confuse me.

Nunzillor

« Reply #123 on: September 13, 2015, 11:34:49 am »

Everything currently on the red side is red, regardless of actual affiliation.  You're the red x next to the u.

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: September 13, 2015, 11:36:57 am »

Gah! Try harder! Obviously pull from my extensive knowledge and experience of fighting with beer bottles to get the fratbro off of me. If he's knocked out, steal everything he has. Yes, EVERYTHING.
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: September 13, 2015, 11:39:40 am »

Everything currently on the red side is red, regardless of actual affiliation.  You're the red x next to the u.
Oh yeah, I forgot to fix this. Ignore colours, that's just for the hoops.

Desmond is right next to the hoop on the left.

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: September 13, 2015, 11:40:37 am »

((Action edited, hopefully this won't get me disqualified.))

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: September 13, 2015, 11:42:39 am »

Pull worms out of my skin and throw them at Jan!

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: September 13, 2015, 11:12:07 pm »

"You're a good sport bro, have a beer!"

Give beer to man I just paddled. Shotgun third and final beer then hurl it at someone holding a ball.

"HEY BRO WITH THE BALL! JUGGLE FOR ME!"

Urist McCoder

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: September 14, 2015, 06:48:18 am »

trie and rip up a stadium seat

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: September 14, 2015, 04:10:51 pm »

Gah! Try harder! Obviously pull from my extensive knowledge and experience of fighting with beer bottles to get the fratbro off of me. If he's knocked out, steal everything he has. Yes, EVERYTHING.
"You're a good sport bro, have a beer!"

Give beer to man I just paddled. Shotgun third and final beer then hurl it at someone holding a ball.

"HEY BRO WITH THE BALL! JUGGLE FOR ME!"
The fratboy is whacked hard with a beer bottle concussing his least vital organ; the brain. After abjectly failing to process this, he hands a beer to the unfortunate paddlee and drinks another before hitting Navarro in the face with it. A mediocre throw.

trie and rip up a stadium seat
You make some progress, ripping some of the upholstery. You don't do very well.

EDIT:

Score a goal with the opponents' ball.

You casually tip the ball into the hoop. At once, startlingly cyan fireworks arc over the crowd, exploding in time with a glorious Katzenklavier fanfare. Then rather a lot of complex operations take place in a short space of time. Pink smoke leaks out of tiny cracks in the arena floor, somehow calming the wasps, while a spray of stinging fluid is sent over the moths, making them shrivel up and die like autumn leaves.
   Elongated robotic psudopodia extend from the walls, furiously digging out the burrower worms with flashing steel scalpels and bandaging over the holes, while jets of water course over the still-struggling Zack and Jan. The contestants are then led or dragged out, and a sliding metal platform covers the court, restoring the arena to the audience's height.

"Well, ladies and gentleman, wasn't that just a wonderful game there! Such sportsmanship! Such enthusiasm! Such perseverance in the face of adversity! And such teamwork! At the end of the day, that's what Dead Man Running is really about: bringing people together... by cutting them apart."

Desmond's wristpad beeps.

And before we forget, there's a whole seven points for Desmond! Lucky him! And now it's time to choose the winner, second and third place, and of course the loser, who'll get the exciting chance to play in one of our thrilling punishment games! Who will it be, folks? If the audience can't deicide, I will for them, but I'm sure you all have an opinion! And don't forget to send those suggestions in, escpecially accompanied by your precious deadman dollars, and you could not only win a prize but also get your idea used and your name on TV!"

"BLOODY HELL."
Locate the source of footsteps, and RIP HIS THROAT OUT WITH MY TEETH.

You run towards the source of the footsteps, which get faster faster and closer and closer. As the deck begins to tilt, you see cold metal glinting through the murky blackness. You leap for the source, as the metal rises and flashes...

... an anxious medic is tilting your head and using a high-tech electronic multi-panelled implement to slap the sides of your face repeatedly. You are wearing a new jumpsuit, and have various bandages over your body. You come round, fully, just in time to hear that someone is going to have to face a punishment game.

Oh bollocks.

-----------------*-----------------

Do you want a manly, virile leader? Someone who will live to represent the interest of your children, and you children's children? Or do you want a mangy, elderly, artiforg-packed  coot who'll spend his time in office chasing girls then forgetting what to do with them? Someone who uses brands that went out of fashion at least a month ago?

If the former, you young, strong attractive guy or gal you, then vote Yancy, the sweetheart of democratic peoples in every state and system! If the latter, then you'd better get yourself down to the compulsory pyschiatric hospital sharpish, as Yancy-voting is consensually compulsory for all right-minded partiotic citizens! And you sure are one of those, aren't you?

Do the right thing, and donate now to the Yancy Campaign War Chest, or pay directly into the Opposition Assasination fund! Because nobody likes to see a challenger win, do they?

Advertisment sponsored by the Democratic Freedom of Assasination Comittee.

-----------------*-----------------

"So whaddya say, ladies and gents? I think we know that Navarro is our winner today, but who comes second? And who really deserves to feel the heat? The useless Janeway? The defensive Jan? The cowardly Desmond? Vote now, just yell out who you think needs to take a beating!"

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: September 15, 2015, 01:45:55 pm »

"Hey Host, looks like your audience has gone comatose! You gonna do somethin about that?"

Dutrius

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer extremely unavailable!
    • View Profile
    • Arcanus Technica
« Reply #132 on: September 15, 2015, 02:24:08 pm »

"Hey Host, looks like your audience has gone comatose! You gonna do somethin about that?"

OI! I be objecting to that! I be thinking, that's all.

Object to that.

I be done thinking.

I vote that Desmond Running feels the heat, because I bet on him before the round started, and he was inconsiderate by not dying.

I also vote that Janeway gets second place for completely arbitrary reasons.

Spoiler: Emilio Rodel (click to show/hide)

((I probably shouldn't post after a pint and a half of cider, but oh well.))
No longer extremely unavailable!
Sig text
ArcTech: Incursus. On hold indefinitely.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: September 15, 2015, 02:35:17 pm »

((I probably shouldn't post after a pint and a half of cider, but oh well.))

This guy's in the spirit of things! 4 free DD dollars, sir!

Dutrius

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer extremely unavailable!
    • View Profile
    • Arcanus Technica
« Reply #134 on: September 15, 2015, 02:39:33 pm »

((Best part was that they were given to me for free by my Uni professors in the student bar :D

Seriously, the Computing faculty professors at Derby Uni are awesome. It's only day 2 out of 3 years.))
No longer extremely unavailable!
Sig text
ArcTech: Incursus. On hold indefinitely.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 51