Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

Author Topic: Demon Game: The Angel Tyranny  (Read 4765 times)

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile
Re: Demon Game: The Angel Tyranny
« Reply #45 on: August 29, 2015, 03:33:30 pm »

Another cheery smile.
"Don't worry, I can fix that. You might want some alcohol to deaden the pain, though..."
Rosabel can, of course, enact proper procedure for setting broken ribs.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2015, 03:47:50 pm by Adragis029 »
thincake

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 29, 2015, 03:35:15 pm »

Kill the demon. Claim dominance over the ghouls. Use magic to stop collapse
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 29, 2015, 03:41:22 pm »

Name: Kingsly Notevylsparklefriend
Aspect: Morally unquestionable, miraculous yet mostly sane science.
Race: human/succubus/unicorn
((Turns out both the succubus and mad scientist were asextual heteromantic. Since the scientist was raised with old fashioned ideas of how a gentleman should treat a lady he killed the unicorns as a favor keeping some DNA for his science. After all the weird gods left they slowly fell in love and performed in-vitro fertilization with some added unicorn because, well, mad scientist. They live in the abandoned unicorn planes with their son as a rare haven from the angels hidden away in a god's playroom. Kingsly decided to take his science to the worlds backwards and slightly to the left just recently.))

helmacon

• Bay Watcher
  • Just a smol Angel
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 29, 2015, 06:33:15 pm »

Name: helmacon
Aspect: wilderness, rain, tribal society
Race: Demon (neutral)
A demon who has escaped the brutality of the angels reign by living on the far outskirts of the infinate plane of hell. Far away from scociety and light, he stalked the pitch black fungle forests where the reptilian kobold tribes worshiped him, for he kept them hidden from the wrath of the angles. Having rebuilt the kobolds into a society that could survive on thier own (and firmly entrenched himself in thier religion) he sets off to a greater goal, to rebuild the mortal realm into a wilderness, vast and savage and free. He harbors no ill will against technology, but instead against authority. He seeks to tear down the dominion of angles, and leave the mortal realm in a simpler exiestance. A world of opertunity for those who could make themselves strong enough to take it, and wilderness savage enough to destroy those who would take when they do not have the right to do so. He is an anarchist, a naturalist and a savage. (he is also a he)
He does not favor or disfavor any race over another, (despite his intent to destroy the angles society, he has no feelings about the angles themselves).

He emerges into the mortal realm, having left behind most of his power in hell. He assumes the form of an average sized human, colorless from his time spent in the eternal night of the fungal forests. Dark red tattoos streak down his back as if to mark the shape of wings. He is completely naked. He will observe and learn about the world for now. He must wait to regain his power.
Science is Meta gaming IRL. Humans are cheating fucks.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 30, 2015, 06:53:47 am »

Angel Tyranny: Turn 6

[Tntey]
Sewers

You strike the Demon once more.
d6+1-1 = 1+1-1 = 1
You miss, hitting yourself instead, you have 2/5 HP remaining.
He attacks you.
He gets a 4.
You are hit, and are now near death, just as him, you having 1/5 HP left, while he has 1/3 HP left.

You can't assert dominance over these Green Ghouls, they're the sworn enemies of your Green Ghouls, only the Demon can control these Green Ghouls.
You can only use magic associated with your aspect.
The collapsing part is the middle part, where the two Green Ghoul hordes meet, it's cleared for now, and your Green Ghouls stack on top of each other, making pillars to stabilize.
But now the Green Ghouls start filling up, and your Green Ghouls have to defend against his Green Ghouls, while defending the Green Ghoul pillars.
If they collapse, you'll be trapped in a part with only hostile Green Ghouls, and in your current situation, that's bad.

[Rosabel]
Skullf*** Bar

You make the ribs get in place, making the next step as painless as possible. But setting the bones by magic is still very painful.
You also give her some alcohol, since pain is painful.
You use healing magic to set and heal the bones completely.
Human: "Uuu~"
The Human wont be talking for a while, due to pain.

[Kingsly]
Free Granite, City Square

You're in the City Square, to the north is the Steel Claw Fortress, and someone seems to have broken in, as evidenced by the unhinged gate.
There's someone else here, a Demon it seems.

[Helmacon]

You're in the City Square, to the north is the Steel Claw Fortress, and someone seems to have broken in, as evidenced by the unhinged gate.
There's someone else here, seems Demonic, but also something else, you have no idea why he has 3 horns.
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 30, 2015, 07:50:16 am »

Kill the demon. When he swings, I pick up a ghoul to protect myself.
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 30, 2015, 08:42:43 am »

"Greetings and sal-u-tations! Kingsly Notevylsparklefriend at your service. And you are?"

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 30, 2015, 09:10:50 am »

Rosabel glances around the place, giving off a general aura of happiness and contentment. It's a talent of hers.
thincake

helmacon

• Bay Watcher
  • Just a smol Angel
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 30, 2015, 10:48:04 am »

Helmacon walks off in the direction of the Steel Claw fortress, an opportunity has presented itself. For now he will ignore the strange tri horned half demon ( 1/3 demon? tri demon? these horns are throwing him off). Upon arriving at the gate, he uses magic aspect [wilderness] to call forth a pile of giant sticker burrs. (the caltrops of the wild) He scatters these across the entrance. (the burrs are sharp enough to pierce metal and as large as the palm of your hand.) Any carelessly fleeing angles will be crippled. He looks for an angle to ambush, because he is still naked you know, and naked people have little to no influence on society. He momentarily feels bad for ignoring the tri demon, but it would be rude to enter into a conversation without underwear. (This demon has a sense of modesty)

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 30, 2015, 11:33:47 am »

"Well screw you."
Start salvaging tech from everything in a fifty yard radius.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 30, 2015, 01:01:40 pm »

Angel Tyranny: Turn 7

[Tntey]
Sewers

You attack the Demon.
d6+1-1 = 1+1-1 = Oh dear.
You somehow manage to cut yourself in half, when you meant to kill the Demon.
With your magic gone, the Green Ghoul pillars disobey your orders, and go back to killing the enemy Green Ghouls.
The Sewers collapse, separating the Green Ghouls loyal to you, and the Green Ghouls loyal to Jack Unicorn-slayer.
Jack: "You nearly had me."
And then, the void takes you.

YOU DIED

[Rosabel]
Skullf*** Bar

You're a beacon of hope and happiness in this dark and hopeless bar, everyone watches you.
They then begin muttering among each other. Something about a signal from the gods.

[Kingsly]

You find some improvised weapons, some Molotov cocktails, even a crossbow or two.
The most high tech gadget you found, seems to be some sort of phallic vibrating object, likely made by Demons.
Oh wait, it's one of your father's designs, made for demons.

Then suddenly the ground collapses, under the City Square, as if something had destroyed the Sewer supports under there.

[Helmacon]
Free Granite, City Square -> Steel Claw Fortress, Front Gate

You throw down giant Sticker Burrs... you monster.
You scout and find another entrance which isn't so closely guarded, the window to a herb chamber. Some of the herbs smell nasty, likely why the window is open, to ventilate.
As for ambush, you could just stick here and throw down more Sticker Burrs, blockading the main entrance.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2015, 01:26:09 pm by Happy Demon »
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 30, 2015, 01:38:57 pm »

Rosabel tries to listen in on the muttering. Usually she'd just go ahead and ask, but the attention makes her nervous, and besides, she'd better not leave the human alone. This place wasn't really... reputable. Still, it was a pity. She remembered a time when any random stranger would put you up for the night if you were injured, unless they were in a bad mood or happened to be evil.
thincake

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 30, 2015, 02:03:07 pm »

"Dadtech. Sweet."
Remove the casing and bump the power on the seismotator to a weaponizable level.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 30, 2015, 02:04:11 pm »

Tntey surveys the void.

helmacon

• Bay Watcher
  • Just a smol Angel
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 30, 2015, 02:37:52 pm »

Helmacon drops more burrs at the second entrance. He surveys the noxious herbs thoughtfully. If just a few herbs are this bad...
helmacon uses magic aspect [wilderness] to cause the herbs to overgrow. Soon the chamber is a roiling jungle of toxic fumes and exotic flora. Anyone inside has surely chocked on the gas. Helmacon strolls into the chamber, the plants and gases parting for their new master. He begins to search the room for any unlucky angles caught in his trap, or really just any useful stuff.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6