Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10

Author Topic: Bats 'n' Boulders: A spelunking-based DnD (Parody). IC mode, activate!  (Read 18114 times)

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
Re: Bats 'n' Boulders: A spelunking-based DnD (Parody). IC mode, activate!
« Reply #105 on: September 10, 2015, 04:32:36 pm »

Explore the swamp and befriend the locals.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
    • Pik-Pik Fortress: A Pikmin Mod
« Reply #106 on: September 10, 2015, 07:16:20 pm »

Animate the mushrooms so that they are like the Naraje.
Currently on vacation. I have internet, but will update sporadically due to vacation.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: September 10, 2015, 11:33:52 pm »

Ow. Hiss annoyedly at them. Then wait for an explanation.
Greater Teleport to somewhere safe near this guy. Cast a Chained Charm Monster on any hostile creatures that I can see.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: September 11, 2015, 04:53:10 am »

POWER-SLEEP!!!!
You activate your daily... Power-Sleeping. You are now asleep and very deep as well.

You hiss, but no reply comes. Instead, another grappling hook fires, but misses you by an inch.

Explore the swamp and befriend the locals.
You walk around a bit, but are then jumped on by a pack of large catlike creatures. They aren't killing you, just really annoying you. They seem to be rubbing their heads all over you and sandwich chan.

Animate the mushrooms so that they are like the Naraje.
You animate the mushrooms, and you now have an army of tiny mushroom men.

Greater Teleport to somewhere safe near this guy. Cast a Chained Charm Monster on any hostile creatures that I can see.
You telepot near Kryla and look for any monsters. The beings inside don't appear to be hostile, as you cannot see them.

Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #109 on: September 11, 2015, 05:35:18 am »

Domesticate the cats
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: September 11, 2015, 07:22:32 am »

Cast Wind Wall, and configure it so that it covers the mouth of the cave. If they show themselves, cast a Chain Charm Monster on them.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: September 11, 2015, 09:34:03 am »

Rejoin the others. Have the tiny mushroom men ride the cats.
Currently on vacation. I have internet, but will update sporadically due to vacation.

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: September 11, 2015, 09:41:45 am »

Sleep soundly to power up my Nap-Time Energy Bar!
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: September 12, 2015, 09:35:26 pm »

Domesticate the cats
You approach one of the cats, attempting to pet it, but you fail and the cats jump at you. You fly up, but Sandwich-chan is eaten in the frenzy.

]In loving memory.

Go away, as these beings don't seem very nice. Dodge grappling hooks as well.
You fly away, dodging the grappling hooks. A few hooded people rush out of the cave and call after you. "We're sorry milady, we thought you were a beasty of the night. If you would come inside we would be thankful."

Cast Wind Wall, and configure it so that it covers the mouth of the cave. If they show themselves, cast a Chain Charm Monster on them.
You cast a Wind Wall, but the beings pass through it, unphased it seems. They are two hooded figures, one presumably male and the other female, and they look embarrassed.

Rejoin the others. Have the tiny mushroom men ride the cats.
You return to find the others entirely spread out around the whole landscape, with the cats in a feeding frenzy. Hoog can be seen flying above them, tears in his eyes.

Sleep soundly to power up my Nap-Time Energy Bar!
Whilst you sleep and recharge your energies, you have an ominous dream. O_o. In this dream, a being approaches you, and warns you of a great danger very close to you, and that it will lure you in with what you most desire, and that will be your downfall. The being says that you are the only hope, due to your desire to only sleep and do nothing else, and your inability to have 'true' desires. You wake up abruptly.
When in doubt, use puns.
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
that's pretty gay

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: September 12, 2015, 10:26:31 pm »

Have my mush-army form ranks and march upon the cats. Slay as many cats as possible and see if we can recover some of Sandwiche to have a proper burial.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: September 12, 2015, 10:28:45 pm »

Wander around hitting things
« Last Edit: September 13, 2015, 10:28:50 am by crazyabe »
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #116 on: September 12, 2015, 10:58:47 pm »

Nuke the cats.

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: September 12, 2015, 11:11:14 pm »

Avoid the nuke.

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: September 13, 2015, 12:14:10 pm »

look around.
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: September 13, 2015, 01:37:50 pm »

Have my mush-army form ranks and march upon the cats. Slay as many cats as possible and see if we can recover some of Sandwiche to have a proper burial.
You slice up the cats, and before you know it they are either dead or leaving. It seems Hoog is just a wuss. And cats hate him. You gather upthe bread and lettuce of snadwich-chan and wait for Hoog to return.

Wander around hitting things
You begin smacking things like nobody's business, and you come across a maiden trapped in a cage. There are tribal warriors guarding it, and upon weeing you, they attack.

Nuke the cats.
You nearly nuke the cats, but Naraje and his mushmen kill them for you. They also have the remainders of sandwich-chan to bury.

Come back, but cautiously. See what they have to say.
You fly back down, but not completely. "Oh, hear us out great one, We have been plagued by many a foul beast our whole lives, so we are always at the ready. If we had known such a fine lady was at the entrance, we would've gotten out and bowed."

look around.
You look around, and you see a swampy area. You are still on the shoulder of a mushman. There are some dead cats on the ground. In the distant forest, you see a pair lf eyes flickering around in the darkness.
When in doubt, use puns.
that's pretty gay
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10