Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many collaborators should [Godslayer] creation require?

0 (total 1)
- 2 (14.3%)
1 (total of 2)
- 4 (28.6%)
2 (total of 3) (current)
- 6 (42.9%)
3 (total of 4)
- 0 (0%)
4 (total of 5)
- 2 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Pages: 1 ... 207 208 [209] 210 211 ... 246

Author Topic: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 11.0 Walls and Walls and Walls [29/137]  (Read 294601 times)

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 10.0 Descent to Dissent [26/137]
« Reply #3120 on: September 26, 2015, 01:33:10 pm »

Tenat shall patent copyrights and patent and copyright patents, then sue Zenurion into oblivion.  I'm sorry, but you have been out legal-fu'd.

Wrong.
Just as he say this, one of the Lawyers bring a few papers to him, which he proceed to read:

Copyrights and patents cannot be applied to laws, according to my Lawyers. They probably know a lot more about laws than you do, so I'd recommend you to leave this before they figure out how to get you accused of harassment or defamation.

I know it's hard to not follow your master everywhere, Zhin did a pretty good job at training you, but it would probably be for the best if you leaved. This is a dispute between gods, not loyal dogs like you after all. Stay calm and maybe I'll give you a treat.

I don't think we have any copyright laws, and even if we did, we seem to be voting the Council into non-existence so nobody could enforce them if we did.

We're talking of lawmancy here, not the council. Of course it wouldn't have copyright laws, that thing is completely devoid of any sense.
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #3121 on: September 26, 2015, 01:34:52 pm »

there was a council?! I thought you guys and gals Werea lot more disorganized?

"Not fer long. It ain't doin' much fer us. Mosly jus' helped make da planets cheapa."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3122 on: September 26, 2015, 01:35:16 pm »

Zhin Reng Jiang: Spheres: Civilization, Control
You wanna talk laws?

I AM THE LAW
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3123 on: September 26, 2015, 01:36:31 pm »

You wanna talk laws?

I AM THE LAW

CONTROL IS NOT LAW
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3124 on: September 26, 2015, 01:44:22 pm »

You wanna talk laws?

I AM THE LAW

CONTROL IS NOT LAW

Law of the strongest, which he is not.

Zenurion then shift his attention to Zhin.
I have 666 Lawyers from hell. What do you have against that, god of insecurity? Because it's obvious that your obsession for control comes from your fear of not being in power. I have a Ph.D in psychology, I know what I'm talking about.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3125 on: September 26, 2015, 01:47:51 pm »

Tenat shall patent copyrights and patent and copyright patents, then sue Zenurion into oblivion.  I'm sorry, but you have been out legal-fu'd.

Wrong.
Just as he say this, one of the Lawyers bring a few papers to him, which he proceed to read:

Copyrights and patents cannot be applied to laws, according to my Lawyers. They probably know more about laws than you do, I'd recommend you to leave this before they figure out how to get you accused of harassment or defamation.

I know it's hard to not follow your master everywhere, Zhin did a pretty good job at training you, but it would probably be for the best if you leaved. This is a dispute between gods, not loyal dogs like you after all. Stay calm and maybe I'll give you a treat.

I don't think we have any copyright laws, and even if we did, we seem to be voting the Council into non-existence so nobody could enforce them if we did.

We're talking of lawmancy here, not the council. Of course it wouldn't have copyright laws, that thing is completely devoid of any sense.
Witnesses appear to serve as ajudicators, should they be needed.
>This Aspect notes that there is no copyright law on the Council books, and if we consider this as a mutual agreement between gods, this Aspect was not and is not party to said agreement.  This already renders moot the argument that there is a copyright to which this Aspect can be held at this point in time.
>This Aspect further notes that gods are sovereign entities and thus cannot be tried in any existing court as they cannot be held to an existing jurisdiction. 
>This Aspect notes the potential of the Council to become said jurisdiction but notes further that the Council is not currently capable of executing the duties required.
>This Aspect moves that as there is no court in which to judge, and no law upon which to try it, that this case be dismissed as it is completely baseless.
>This Aspect notes the extremely unprofessional conduct of the opposing counsel and moves that they be censured by the court, should it exist.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2015, 01:51:02 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3126 on: September 26, 2015, 01:50:29 pm »

The over brain grows a long white wig and black robes as he takes the position of judge on this
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3127 on: September 26, 2015, 01:51:44 pm »

The over brain grows a long white wig and black robes as he takes the position of judge on this
>This Aspect moves that this judge recuse themself due to a potential conflict of interest, in addition to overloading the bench.
((Nope.  Nope nope nopity NOPE.))
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3128 on: September 26, 2015, 01:54:13 pm »

>This Aspect moves that this judge recuse themself due to a potential conflict of interest, in addition to overloading the bench.
MOVEMENT DENIED
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3129 on: September 26, 2015, 02:02:42 pm »

MOVEMENT DENIED
>Ha.  Ha.  Ha.  Ha.  Ha.
>You are not the judge of this case.

A Witness steps forward.
"Motion sustained.  The Over Brain shall be removed from this case."
((I said NOT GONNA HAPPEN.  I meant it.))
Sigtext

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3130 on: September 26, 2015, 02:06:57 pm »

MOVEMENT DENIED
>Ha.  Ha.  Ha.  Ha.  Ha.

A Witness steps forward.

WELL I SUGGEST THAT WE FIND A GOD UNRELATED TO THIS SITUATION THEN
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3131 on: September 26, 2015, 02:09:22 pm »

Another Lawyer bring a note to Zenurion's attention.
-The first point has already been answered, stop wasting my time. We're working with Lawmancy laws here, not council ones (or lack of).
-The alpha pantheon has been judged, proving your second point wrong.
-See my first counter argument for point three and four.
-Attacking the tone rather than the content is a very weak opposition, showing a lack of argument on your side.

In conclusion, I accuse you of having no solid case to bring, and being here only as a vain attempt to give a good impression to your master, Zhin. This is why dogs shouldn't be allowed in a court.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3132 on: September 26, 2015, 02:15:38 pm »

MOVEMENT DENIED
>Ha.  Ha.  Ha.  Ha.  Ha.

A Witness steps forward.

"We wish to note that being impartial arbitrators is our explicit purpose.  We also note that we are currently empaneled, as a temporary measure, to judge this argument."
==As for the arguments...==
>False.  This Aspect does not submit to the jurisdiction of Lawmancy.
>False.  The Alpha Pantheon was not judged in a court of any sort.  The Alpha Pantheon was voted upon by a legislative entity.  There is external precedent for legislative actions to deal with issues, which shall not be further discussed to speed this case to its proper conclusion.  Further, if you argue that the Council is a court, then your case is groundless.  The Council has no copyright laws.  This Aspect notes the clear contradictory positions between your first and second positions.
>Once again, this Aspect moves for a censure of the prosecution for their continued derogatory remarks, and further moves that said comments be struck from the record.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2015, 02:29:32 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3133 on: September 26, 2015, 02:16:01 pm »

And you use ad hominem and insults in a court of law. Very professional, that. I have no need for hundreds of lawyers, myself; mine is competent enough that he merely needs a few assistants to find relevant passages every once in a while. Control may not be law, but Civilization and Control together most certainly are.

Now, what is the matter you're hoping to bring to bear, again, Zenurion? Something about you having rights?/b]
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3134 on: September 26, 2015, 02:55:52 pm »

MOVEMENT DENIED
>Ha.  Ha.  Ha.  Ha.  Ha.

A Witness steps forward.

"We wish to note that being impartial arbitrators is our explicit purpose.  We also note that we are currently empaneled, as a temporary measure, to judge this argument."
==As for the arguments...==
>False.  This Aspect does not submit to the jurisdiction of Lawmancy.
>False.  The Alpha Pantheon was not judged in a court of any sort.  The Alpha Pantheon was voted upon by a legislative entity.  There is external precedent for legislative actions to deal with issues, which shall not be further discussed to speed this case to its proper conclusion.  Further, if you argue that the Council is a court, then your case is groundless.  The Council has no copyright laws.  This Aspect notes the clear contradictory positions between your first and second positions.
>Once again, this Aspect moves for a censure of the prosecution for their continued derogatory remarks, and further moves that said comments be struck from the record.

-That is not how Lawmancy work. An attack of Lawmancy must be countered by Lawmancy. Therefore you are operating under the rules of Lawmancy to defend your case.
-For f***'s sake. You can't be so dense, can't you? HOW MANY TIMES WILL I HAVE TO TELL YOU THIS HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THE **** PIECE OF **** YOU ****** CALL A ***** COUNCIL?!
-I don't pretend that my insults are actual arguments, unlike what you do with your attacks to my tone. Censoring me because you don't like how I talk is not a defense, it is a weak attempt at abusing the system to silence your opposition. If you keep bringing that up I'll have to assume that not even yourself believe that you have any solid arguments. I recommend you to abandon before you humiliate yourself further.

And you use ad hominem and insults in a court of law. Very professional, that. I have no need for hundreds of lawyers, myself; mine is competent enough that he merely needs a few assistants to find relevant passages every once in a while. Control may not be law, but Civilization and Control together most certainly are.

Now, what is the matter you're hoping to bring to bear, again, Zenurion? Something about you having rights?/b]

Zenurion simply chuckles, apparently not seeing this as worthy of his time.
Pages: 1 ... 207 208 [209] 210 211 ... 246