Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many collaborators should [Godslayer] creation require?

0 (total 1)
- 2 (14.3%)
1 (total of 2)
- 4 (28.6%)
2 (total of 3) (current)
- 6 (42.9%)
3 (total of 4)
- 0 (0%)
4 (total of 5)
- 2 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Pages: 1 ... 182 183 [184] 185 186 ... 246

Author Topic: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 11.0 Walls and Walls and Walls [29/137]  (Read 294345 times)

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 10.0 Descent to Dissent [26/137]
« Reply #2745 on: September 21, 2015, 01:05:40 pm »

"It is technically possible to create new true gods that are unknown to us if a god is willing to give up part of themselves in the creation. This may actually be a genuine god! Probably not though."

((You could easily create a hidden "Blood and Iron!" god by making a divine creature with the [Undetectable] trait and sacrificing some of your ichor, flux and essence caps to it. Now Blood and Iron is a real boy! god, and undetectable to the rest of the gods. Actually, that's rather clever, I should write this down. Having a god that the other gods can't detect is genius.))

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2746 on: September 21, 2015, 01:18:40 pm »

"I have a feeling you are trying to tell us something important, Lord Zenurion."

You haven't figured it out already? Meh, I wouldn't blame you considering how busy you seemed to be. I don't really have any reason to give clues to those who haven't found it yet but I'll tell you, if only because of our friendship, that this is definitively something I would see everyone declaring a war over. Let's just hope it won't move again, I'd rather not have to make another transfer for my troops...

"Ya know, mentionin' it makes it harda fer any of us ta get it. Ya can tel dey will jus' move it if ya go blabbin' about it...."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2747 on: September 21, 2015, 01:28:54 pm »

"I have a feeling you are trying to tell us something important, Lord Zenurion."

You haven't figured it out already? Meh, I wouldn't blame you considering how busy you seemed to be. I don't really have any reason to give clues to those who haven't found it yet but I'll tell you, if only because of our friendship, that this is definitively something I would see everyone declaring a war over. Let's just hope it won't move again, I'd rather not have to make another transfer for my troops...

"Ya know, mentionin' it makes it harda fer any of us ta get it. Ya can tel dey will jus' move it if ya go blabbin' about it...."

Maybe I secretly want that, you know? It nice to see that there's at least someone else who's aware of it though. I suppose that was why you started this raid in the first place then?
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2748 on: September 21, 2015, 01:34:51 pm »

Maybe I secretly want that, you know? It nice to see that there's at least someone else who's aware of it though. I suppose that was why you started this raid in the first place then?

"I ain't da type ta give away my plan 'efore it is even finished. Dats more a supa-villan ting dan a mob-boss ting. Ya coulda 'least waited till ya had em in a death trap or somethin'."

Fr0stByt3

• Bay Watcher
  • Co-Creator of Woven Worlds Productions!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2749 on: September 21, 2015, 01:51:10 pm »

[Si]
Gaia, Unpolluted Lands, The First Great Battlefield

Si targets the portals to Hell.
Si uses her Essence (getting low on Flux) to make great hurricanes, having them target Zenurion's demon forces (E'lement K'ruppt).

Edit: ((This may have the unintended effect of sucking out the hot air of Hell.
I'm unsure if KJP will have that happen, but if he does. That means the longer the portals are open, the more damage the hurricanes will do.))

Jixiu will use his flux to assist Si in bombarding the Don's troops.
Funding rebels because seriously, fuck those guys.
((They're basically the new Mongols.  I gotta say, I have a newfound respect for the Jamaican police force after playing this game.))

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #2750 on: September 21, 2015, 02:47:30 pm »

Mörkö listens to prayers addressed to either the Council or to no particular god or pantheon and releases them for the others to hear. Prayers relating to the war should take priority.

"I suspect some mortals will be feeling rather forlorn soon. Best we get to work on that."
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #2751 on: September 21, 2015, 02:49:20 pm »

Nogis plays the Isgon fiddle to large crowds. While subliminal messages about loving the gods are played.
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2752 on: September 21, 2015, 03:02:22 pm »

Mörkö listens to prayers addressed to either the Council or to no particular god or pantheon and releases them for the others to hear. Prayers relating to the war should take priority.

"I suspect some mortals will be feeling rather forlorn soon. Best we get to work on that."
[Si]

Oh no, I'm forgetting something.
Si sends a telepathic message to the Architect.
"N-no... n-not, that... I, know of."
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2753 on: September 21, 2015, 05:37:27 pm »

The over brain forms A dozen "Acid cannon" Creatures, on the battle field and orders them to shoot the "Large Burning Rocks" That are falling from the sky.
Spoiler: "Acid cannon" (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: September 21, 2015, 05:42:25 pm by crazyabe »
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #2754 on: September 21, 2015, 05:53:28 pm »

"Nothin' wrong wit powa plays, is der? I got da right ta take humans at dis point. Dat attack weren't me, ain't like I got dem demons unda my control, an' tha Crystal fellas an' my Madesnowmen are on different planets. Prolly couldn't even breath da atmosphere on dat moon. I woulda sent more den a hanful if I wanted ta break da crystals. Even if it was me who done it, it ain't like der is a rule 'gainst it."

I never said there was. You just lack finesse and subtlety is all, but whatever gets the job done in the end, amirite?

However, I feel you're being ultra-hyopcritical at this point. Remeber when you said this:

"Eid is his organization, which includes da humans. Da same way I is organized crime. If Eid does somethin', his followers did da same ting. No difference from da boss and da mooks in my book, dey is all one person.

So either the Humans are acting as Eid - in which case the Snowmade Men were acting as you when raiding that Crystallum village meaning you should be punished with them - or they're not, in which case you're attacking Humans for no reason, beyond trying to obtain the Mind Lacerator.

Unfortunately, given that Zenny has revealed it's existence to everyone, perhaps the Council should vote to destroy it? This would at least prevent the Humans from being destroyed in the process.

I'm not trying to justify my actions in any way, keep me out of that pseudo-legal bullshit. I want these lands and I will take them.

It's not pseudo-legal bullshit. Gio asserted that he's attacking the Humans because they are proxies for Eid, so the Lambdent's and Snowmade Men are proxies for yourself and Gio respectively, therefore Gio is saying you should both be punished for that raid on the Crystallum village.

Propose violence on the Mind Lacerator. It should be destroyed.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2755 on: September 21, 2015, 05:57:03 pm »

Propose The don gets sent to the black chamber
Propose Zenurion goes with him (Fought with him)
« Last Edit: September 21, 2015, 06:00:19 pm by tntey »
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2756 on: September 21, 2015, 05:58:31 pm »

Propose Stirk gets sent to the black chamber
Propose Zenurion goes with him (Fought with him)
WHO IS THIS STIRK?
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2757 on: September 21, 2015, 06:00:57 pm »

"Nothin' wrong wit powa plays, is der? I got da right ta take humans at dis point. Dat attack weren't me, ain't like I got dem demons unda my control, an' tha Crystal fellas an' my Madesnowmen are on different planets. Prolly couldn't even breath da atmosphere on dat moon. I woulda sent more den a hanful if I wanted ta break da crystals. Even if it was me who done it, it ain't like der is a rule 'gainst it."

I never said there was. You just lack finesse and subtlety is all, but whatever gets the job done in the end, amirite?

However, I feel you're being ultra-hyopcritical at this point. Remeber when you said this:

"Eid is his organization, which includes da humans. Da same way I is organized crime. If Eid does somethin', his followers did da same ting. No difference from da boss and da mooks in my book, dey is all one person.

So either the Humans are acting as Eid - in which case the Snowmade Men were acting as you when raiding that Crystallum village meaning you should be punished with them - or they're not, in which case you're attacking Humans for no reason, beyond trying to obtain the Mind Lacerator.

Unfortunately, given that Zenny has revealed it's existence to everyone, perhaps the Council should vote to destroy it? This would at least prevent the Humans from being destroyed in the process.

I'm not trying to justify my actions in any way, keep me out of that pseudo-legal bullshit. I want these lands and I will take them.

It's not pseudo-legal bullshit. Gio asserted that he's attacking the Humans because they are proxies for Eid, so the Lambdent's and Snowmade Men are proxies for yourself and Gio respectively, therefore Gio is saying you should both be punished for that raid on the Crystallum village.

Propose violence on the Mind Lacerator. It should be destroyed.

"Dees humans follow Eid. Da Snowmademen prolly din' follow me. Da humans is parta Eid's orginization. Da Snowmademen in da attack weren't part a mine. Dey ain't parta his organization cuz he made em, dey is parta his organization cuz dey follow him. Once I take ova humanity, dey will be parta my organization. See? Its simple.

Ya don' even know what da Mind Lacerta is, do ya? Ya can't destroy everythin' jus' cuz it has a scary name."

((I don't wanna go in the black chamber! Its dark in there!))

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2758 on: September 21, 2015, 06:05:52 pm »

Opppse. We don't know what it is or how it works.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2759 on: September 21, 2015, 06:07:22 pm »

Opppse. We don't know what it is or how it works.
That what Eid and sprillian are in right?
Pages: 1 ... 182 183 [184] 185 186 ... 246