Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many collaborators should [Godslayer] creation require?

0 (total 1)
- 2 (14.3%)
1 (total of 2)
- 4 (28.6%)
2 (total of 3) (current)
- 6 (42.9%)
3 (total of 4)
- 0 (0%)
4 (total of 5)
- 2 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Pages: 1 ... 142 143 [144] 145 146 ... 246

Author Topic: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 11.0 Walls and Walls and Walls [29/137]  (Read 294652 times)

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 8.0 Goshdarnit Guys Not Again [25/137]
« Reply #2145 on: September 12, 2015, 04:39:02 pm »

"No, you will not. I want them to be mine. And only mine. If they want to, they can convert themselves."
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2146 on: September 12, 2015, 04:40:17 pm »

((6 Essence for the reinforcement of the Black Chamber.))
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2147 on: September 12, 2015, 04:40:41 pm »

I WILL CHANGE THE ORDERS OF THEM NEAR YOUR FOLLOWERS TO CONVERT FOREIGNERS THEN
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2148 on: September 12, 2015, 04:41:59 pm »

"Okay, but if they try to convert mine. Well, it won't be very pleasent."
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2149 on: September 12, 2015, 04:44:06 pm »

THEN WE HAVE A DEAL???
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2150 on: September 12, 2015, 04:47:34 pm »

A Cebrain is a large immovable slug, whose orders are currently to Convert The weak of faith
>This Aspect cites your own words.  Either change them or...In fact, this Aspect will most likely continue their actions either way.  This Aspect simply does not appreciate the involuntary control of any being.  Should you wish to convert others, do so with missionaries, with preachers, not with involuntary worship, or abject mental slavery.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2151 on: September 12, 2015, 04:52:21 pm »

HRRRR.... I SEND THE ONE NEAR YOU AWAY TO A DIFFERENT PEOPLE

“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #2152 on: September 12, 2015, 04:59:29 pm »

I CREATE SEVERAL CEBRAINS AND SPREAD THEM AROUND POPULATED CENTERS
Spoiler: Cebrain (click to show/hide)

Nogis creates 400 Gospels. He puts 400 on the most populated planet.

Spoiler: Gospel (click to show/hide)
[/color]
"I disapprove of my creations being mind-controlled by others. Let Tree Law be upheld!"

Using ichor, I create three Lawgivers, a new, unique race. Hulking hundred armed trees, masters of violence, they only grow stronger after each fight, each kill, constantly improving themselves even further through their innate mastery of corpomancy. But the Lawgivers are simply the half of a greater whole formed together with their counterparts, the Phylacteries, one for every Lawgiver. Strange creatures, resembling bonsai cherry trees, they are themselves soulless, yet somehow solely spiritual creatures, lacking a physical body, growing inside the body of their Lawgiver, sharing with the Lawgiver their ability to teleport rapidly, both across worlds and continents, and in the heat of battle.

They store within them the soul of their Lawgiver, resurrecting it should it ever die and keeping it safe from diseases and attacks that target the soul, healing any such damage the soul might sustain. They also possess great sensitivity to dangers to trees, which they use to guide the Lawgivers to where they would be of most use to the Sylvanic Mandate.

Lawgivers reproduce through a communion with their Phylactery that also produces an accompanying Phylactery for the newly budded off Lawgiver.

Lawgiver: [Affinity+2 (Dryadism) <x2>] [Affinity+2 (Corpomancy) <x2>] [Assassin+3 <x2.2>] [Charismatic-2 <x0.8>] [Combat+3 <x2.8>] [Defense+3 <x1.7>] [Disease Resistance-2 <0.6>] [Eats Souls <x2>] [Existing soul <0.6>] [Fruitful-2 <x0.8>] [Invisible <x1.3>] [Intelligence-1 <x0.8>] [Lifespan-4 <x0.5>] [Loyalty+10 <x2>] [Magic resistance+4 <x2>] [Permanently Learned Boost+3 (Combat) <x23>] [Single-gendered <x0.6>] [Size+6 <x1.6>] [Speed+3 <x1.9>] [Stealth+5 <x3.7>] [Strength+2 <x1.4>] [Unique <x10>] [Weak to fire <0.6>] [Weakness (99.95% gold (rare) laced with the tears of the innocent (common-uncommon?)) <0.63>]

Phylactery: [Bodyguard+3 (Trees) <x4>] [Charismatic-2 <x0.8>] [Fruitful-2 <x0.8>] [Heal (only soul-eating/rending) <x2.0>] [Incorporeal <x1.3>] [Invisible <x1.3>] [Loyalty+10 <x2>] [Magic resistance+4 <x2>] [Networked <x1.4>] [Perceptive+1 <x1.2>] [Protection-2 <x0.6>] [Single-gendered <x0.6>] [Size-6 <x0.63>] [Soulless (race) <0.5>] [Speed-2 <x0.6>] [Stealth+5 <x3.7>] [Strength-1 <x0.8>] [Teleport+4 <x2>] [Undetectable+1 <x10>] [Unmagical <0.7>] [Will Be Back <x5>] [Stringcutter + Detect Puppeteer <5>]

The Lawgivers' first assignment is to wipe out the Gospels and Cebrains. Pay personal attention to their activities to ensure they are not subverted by the puppeteers.

Use 1 Essence to make 6500 Dryads bonded to Baobab trees, located around the edges of the cities of various races and 6500 Faceless Treants. ((If ichor expenditure is greater than 11, cancel this action and use the essence to cover the remaining cost so I don't die.))

Have one of my Augurs join the Seers Guild, since it seems like it would be amusing.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2015, 07:22:42 pm by Demonic Spoon »

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2153 on: September 12, 2015, 05:01:14 pm »

I CREATE SEVERAL CEBRAINS AND SPREAD THEM AROUND POPULATED CENTERS
Spoiler: Cebrain (click to show/hide)

Nogis creates 400 Gospels. He puts 400 on the most populated planet.

Spoiler: Gospel (click to show/hide)
[/color]
"I disapprove of my creations being mind-controlled by others. Let Tree Law be upheld!"

Using ichor, I create two Lawgivers, a new, unique race. Hulking hundred armed trees, masters of violence, they only grow stronger after each fight, each kill, constantly improving themselves even further through their innate mastery of corpomancy. But the Lawgivers are simply the half of a greater whole formed together with their counterparts, the Phylacteries, one for every Lawgiver. Strange creatures, resembling bonsai cherry trees, they are themselves soulless, yet somehow solely spiritual creatures, lacking a physical body, growing inside the body of their Lawgiver, sharing with the Lawgiver their ability to teleport rapidly, both across worlds and continents, and in the heat of battle.

They store within them the soul of their Lawgiver, resurrecting it should it ever die and keeping it safe from diseases and attacks that target the soul, healing any such damage the soul might sustain. They also possess great sensitivity to dangers to trees, which they use to guide the Lawgivers to where they would be of most use to the Sylvanic Mandate.

Lawgivers reproduce through a communion with their Phylactery that also produces an accompanying Phylactery for the newly budded off Lawgiver.

Lawgiver: [Affinity+2 (Dryadism) <x2>] [Affinity+2 (Corpomancy) <x2>] [Assassin+3 <x2.2>] [Charismatic-2 <x0.8>] [Combat+3 <x2.8>] [Defense+3 <x1.7>] [Disease Resistance-2 <0.6>] [Eats Souls <x2>] [Existing soul <0.6>] [Fruitful-2 <x0.8>] [Invisible <x1.3>] [Intelligence-1 <x0.8>] [Lifespan-4 <x0.5>] [Loyalty+10 <x2>] [Magic resistance+4 <x2>] [Permanently Learned Boost+3 (Combat) <x23>] [Single-gendered <x0.6>] [Size+6 <x1.6>] [Speed+3 <x1.9>] [Stealth+5 <x3.7>] [Strength+2 <x1.4>] [Unique <x10>] [Weak to fire <0.6>]

Phylactery: [Bodyguard+3 (Trees) <x4>] [Charismatic-2 <x0.8>] [Existing soul <0.6>] [Fruitful-2 <x0.8>] [Heal (only soul-eating/rending diseases) <x2.0>] [Incorporeal <x1.3>] [Invisible <x1.3>] [Loyalty+10 <x2>] [Magic resistance+4 <x2>] [Networked <x1.4>] [Perceptive+1 <x1.2>] [Protection-2 <x0.6>] [Single-gendered <x0.6>] [Size-6 <x0.63>] [Soulless (race) <0.5>] [Speed-2 <x0.6>] [Stealth+5 <x3.7>] [Strength-1 <x0.8>] [Teleport+4 <x2>] [Undetectable+1 <x10>] [Unmagical <0.7>] [Will Be Back <x5>]

According to my math, it should work out to around a bit less than 11 essence for 2 Lawgivers and 2 Phylacteries.

The Lawgivers' first assignment is to wipe out the Gospels and Cebrains. Pay personal attention to their activities to ensure they are not subverted by the puppeteers.

Use 1 Essence to make 6500 Faceless Treants and 6500 Dryads bonded to Baobab trees, located around the edges of the cities of various races.
Use 3 flux to turn all lawgivers and Phylacteries into mice without any traits

Use 2 flux to kill those mice
« Last Edit: September 12, 2015, 05:06:36 pm by tntey »

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2154 on: September 12, 2015, 05:03:46 pm »

HA HA HA HA HA

“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

ShadowDragon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2155 on: September 12, 2015, 05:11:41 pm »

Quelor created a Forgeborn-like servant out of silver. He then named her Untissa. He teleported down to the greatest settlement of the Forgeborn with Untissa. He then spoke, such that all of the Forgeborn could hear him.
"Hello. I've decided to give you a ruler. Obey her second only to me.
The over brain just created some beings that can control minds. I can't see them, but if there are any near you, note their locations and avoid them. Their souls should be theoretically vulnerable, but anyone trying to eat their souls probably won't succeed.
Some of you may be aware of some silver bananas with "Property of the Most Beautiful One" on them. They are the Bananas of Discord, and were made by Mörkö. Due to being divine artifacts made of silver, they are sacred.
I will be giving you a holy text going into more detail about these things."

Create Untissa and appoint her to the position of ruler of the Forgeborn.
Spoiler: Untissa (click to show/hide)
Warn the Forgeborn about the Cebrains.
Declare that the Bananas of Discord are sacred due to being silver divine artifacts.
Create a detailed holy text about Cebrains, Untissa and the Bananas of Discord.
Place some copies of that holy text in every Forgeborn hive.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2156 on: September 12, 2015, 05:20:00 pm »

WHOM OWNS HELL? I WOULD LIKE TO CAPITALIZE ON ITS SOULS
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2157 on: September 12, 2015, 05:24:10 pm »

Oh my... Look at all of this mind controlling and brainwashing, as if certain people were afraid of not being worthy of worship. Hehehehehe...

Try sending your slugs and evangelists here in hell just to see, I'm sure their burnt carcasses will make a great treat for my Lambdent...

Overcompensating for something else... Hehehehehe...

WHOM OWNS HELL? I WOULD LIKE TO CAPITALIZE ON ITS SOULS

Screw you, you're not getting a single of my souls!
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #2158 on: September 12, 2015, 05:25:37 pm »

Sylvan absorbs some prayers:
Human Lumberjack: "I'm a lumberjack and I'm OK, I sleep all night and I work all day!"
Investigate the (possibly transvestite) lumberjack, and why he is praying to me, Sylvan. If deemed appropriate, smite him for cutting down trees.

Studious Tree King: "Which trees need fire to spread?"
"While there are several trees who are more resilient to fire, and often take advantage of the wake of fires to outcompete other trees who are not as resilient, they do not strictly need fire to spread. There are however, other trees whose seeds require a wildfire to cause them to sprout. [Insert exhaustive list of all trees whose seeds require fire to sprout here. (there's a couple dozen at least, and that's not including other YG2 only tree forms I wouldn't know about OOC, such as for example some varieties of crystal trees maybe?)]

Notable are Eucalyptus trees, which actually encourage fires, and sometimes explode during them, to remove rival plants."
« Last Edit: September 12, 2015, 05:52:04 pm by Demonic Spoon »

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2159 on: September 12, 2015, 05:27:34 pm »

MORE SPECIFICALLY I WOULD LIKE TO BYE THEM FROM YOU SO I CAN MAKE CREATURES CHEAP, YOU GET THE RESULTING SOULS AND "WHAT REMAINS" OF WHAT I HAVE PLANED
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.
Pages: 1 ... 142 143 [144] 145 146 ... 246