Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many collaborators should [Godslayer] creation require?

0 (total 1)
- 2 (14.3%)
1 (total of 2)
- 4 (28.6%)
2 (total of 3) (current)
- 6 (42.9%)
3 (total of 4)
- 0 (0%)
4 (total of 5)
- 2 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Pages: 1 ... 136 137 [138] 139 140 ... 246

Author Topic: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 11.0 Walls and Walls and Walls [29/137]  (Read 294394 times)

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 7.0 Mania!! [26/137]
« Reply #2055 on: September 10, 2015, 07:39:39 pm »

Ah, ascetic avian monks, my youth. Once bound to the god Isgon who in a moment of...shame....took his own life. Quite silly, yes?"
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #2056 on: September 10, 2015, 07:50:17 pm »

That does sound silly. Could anyone tell me about the pantheons?
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2057 on: September 10, 2015, 07:58:34 pm »

"Ah, well there is the First Pantheon but of late, they seem to be suffering much hardships. That is the cost of attempted murder, yes? There is the Arcane Entente, which I am a member of. To be quite honest with you, we don't do much beyond sponsor a few mages here and there. Still, quite fun, true? There is also the Sworn, which is made up of the more mechanical-minded deities; very interesting folk, I know."
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2058 on: September 10, 2015, 08:03:48 pm »

Just stay away from the alpha pantheon. They are a bunch of egocentric ethnic cleanser, and currently under trial for deicide attempt and planning several other deicide.
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2059 on: September 10, 2015, 08:11:09 pm »

"Sadiq's death was talked about by one guy for a single post then ignored and mostly forgotten. Morthan's death was talked about by a couple guys for a about three posts then shut down by those same guys along with others. The thief guy was never even brought up, as far as I know. Heck, I can't even remember the guy's name. Velles, I think? Or was it Veles? You could barely call them conversations, let alone plans."
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #2060 on: September 10, 2015, 08:22:38 pm »

You say that as though discussing the murder of other gods is no big deal...
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2061 on: September 10, 2015, 08:30:20 pm »

"It's called venting. Someone annoys you at work and when you're at home chilling with your friends you're like "Argh I hate him so much I'm gonna kill him!" but you don't really mean it and you certainly don't start actually planning a murder and then you go back to work like normal without killing anyone. Just because we tried killing the guy who acts like and calls himself "the literal devil" doesn't mean we're omnicidal maniacs."
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2062 on: September 10, 2015, 08:44:28 pm »

It does mean you'll try to find the tiniest reason to try to excuse such extreme actions, though. Like the "evidence" you used to try to get us to believe that Zenny was plotting on killing everything. Or the private investigations you could easily have fabricated to do the same, which bizarrely still showed nothing.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2063 on: September 10, 2015, 08:46:11 pm »

It does mean you'll try to find the tiniest reason to try to excuse such extreme actions, though. Like the "evidence" you used to try to get us to believe that Zenny was plotting on killing everything. Or the private investigations you could easily have fabricated to do the same, which bizarrely still showed nothing.
>This Aspect notes the differentiation between Nothing and nothing.  Nothing implies something that is not nothing, in somewhat of a paradoxical lack of nothing in the Nothing.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2064 on: September 10, 2015, 08:47:51 pm »

"It's called venting. Someone annoys you at work and when you're at home chilling with your friends you're like "Argh I hate him so much I'm gonna kill him!" but you don't really mean it and you certainly don't start actually planning a murder and then you go back to work like normal without killing anyone. Just because we tried killing the guy who acts like and calls himself "the literal devil" doesn't mean we're omnicidal maniacs."

You did attempt to murder someone, do you really think you'll get the benefit of the doubt here? And that's just your word, we already know you're a liar from trying to hide Srillian's involvement. Itia said you planned to murder more, and so far she haven't lied. Her words are more trustworthy than yours, and they say you wanted to kill many gods...
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2065 on: September 10, 2015, 08:50:30 pm »

>This Aspect notes the differentiation between Nothing and nothing.  Nothing implies something that is not nothing, in somewhat of a paradoxical lack of nothing in the Nothing.

Perhaps so, but as Zenny pointed out, there wasn't even a correlation between him and the Nothing. Still no excuse for attacking him beyond "I didn't like the way he presented himself".

Fr0stByt3

• Bay Watcher
  • Co-Creator of Woven Worlds Productions!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2066 on: September 10, 2015, 09:03:51 pm »

"Given the lack of concrete evidence, I'm almost tempted to say that they were looking for an excuse to kill Zenurion, not evidence against him."
« Last Edit: September 10, 2015, 09:27:13 pm by Fr0stByt3 »
Funding rebels because seriously, fuck those guys.
((They're basically the new Mongols.  I gotta say, I have a newfound respect for the Jamaican police force after playing this game.))

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2067 on: September 11, 2015, 03:45:05 am »

"Come join the First Pantheon as it is rightfully called, even though our misguided friend who suicided moved the pantheons energy towards killing we aren't so bad, just determined to help one another."

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2068 on: September 11, 2015, 04:00:26 am »

"That's right. Mistakes were made but now the First Pantheon is dedicated to spreading peace, love, and prosperity without getting violent. We think you'd make a great addition to the team and we'd love to have you on board."

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
  • disco-froggin' since 2013
    • View Profile
« Reply #2069 on: September 11, 2015, 04:22:06 am »

"Oh shut up you two. You both tried to kill Zenurion, and now you talk about bringing peace? Come on now, no one is going to trust you anymore."
Pages: 1 ... 136 137 [138] 139 140 ... 246