Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many collaborators should [Godslayer] creation require?

0 (total 1)
- 2 (14.3%)
1 (total of 2)
- 4 (28.6%)
2 (total of 3) (current)
- 6 (42.9%)
3 (total of 4)
- 0 (0%)
4 (total of 5)
- 2 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Pages: 1 ... 128 129 [130] 131 132 ... 246

Author Topic: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 11.0 Walls and Walls and Walls [29/137]  (Read 294755 times)

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 7.0 Mania!! [26/137]
« Reply #1935 on: September 09, 2015, 03:02:07 pm »

((I have 2 left, and I use 1 ichor to teleport, and since I only have one left, I shrivel up))
Stop all ichor actions. Use all available flux to get out of there if not already.
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #1936 on: September 09, 2015, 03:04:13 pm »

((I have 2 left, and I use 1 ichor to teleport, and since I only have one left, I shrivel up))
Stop all ichor actions. Use all available flux to get out of there if not already.
((Nice escape attempt you have there.
It'd be a shame if something were to... happen to it (many footstep noises).))
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1937 on: September 09, 2015, 03:05:02 pm »

[Si]

"I... could, give them... things, to do. L-lead, lost souls... learn, how it's like... being weak. Not powerless... just, weak.
They'll... help, maybe. R-reduce, amount... of lost, souls.
"

"That... Might actually work. If anything, it would be useful."

It would probably be a good idea to properly secure them first. That brainless moron is still trying to get away, you know...
>This Aspect supports this plan.  We shall not become what we despise in its execution.
>As for Don Giovanni's objections, this Aspect notes that it worked previously.
>Further, this Aspect requests some information on this capital Nothing Eid seems to have found.  Zenurion, as it was found in your realm, would you care to elaborate on it?

Should Tenat have spare Essence, Tenat shall place a reincarnation spire for the faithless in her most important temple, that will pull in lost Crystallum.
Tenat shall continue opposing escape actions.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1938 on: September 09, 2015, 03:12:07 pm »

(2F V a bunch of Gods.
Wonder how that s going to go down.))

[Si]

"Th-then you, can help... secure, them. Enhance, the... enchantment."

"Ya wan' me ta spend soma my energies jus' ta make sure they don' do nothin'? If I'm spendin' sometin', itill be sometin' fatal."

[Si]

"I... could, give them... things, to do. L-lead, lost souls... learn, how it's like... being weak. Not powerless... just, weak.
They'll... help, maybe. R-reduce, amount... of lost, souls.
"

"That... Might actually work. If anything, it would be useful."

It would probably be a good idea to properly secure them first. That brainless moron is still trying to get away, you know...
>This Aspect supports this plan.  We shall not become what we despise in its execution.
>As for Don Giovanni's objections, this Aspect notes that it worked previously.
>Further, this Aspect requests some information on this capital Nothing Eid seems to have found.  Zenurion, as it was found in your realm, would you care to elaborate on it?

Should Tenat have spare Essence, Tenat shall place a reincarnation spire for the faithless in her most important temple, that will pull in lost Crystallum.
Tenat shall continue opposing escape actions.

"It ain't neva worked before. Ya can't even name a single time!"
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1939 on: September 09, 2015, 03:14:14 pm »

((Dear Stirk:  I.  Am.  Using.  Flux.))
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1940 on: September 09, 2015, 03:17:33 pm »

Isgon relizes his mistakes in his master plan. He uses his remaning ichor to create essence. He then uses this right before he dies to create fragments of his mind to attach to new gods))

ISGON HAS BEEN STRIKED DOWN
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1941 on: September 09, 2015, 03:20:34 pm »

((It still has never worked before, despite your God's claims  :P.))

Isgon relizes his mistakes in his master plan. He uses his remaning ichor to create essence. He then uses this right before he dies to create fragments of his mind to attach to new gods))

"....Did 'e jus' suicide?"
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1942 on: September 09, 2015, 03:21:48 pm »

Tenat shall attempt to capture the fragments in an infinite loop.
>He attempted to attach fragments of his psyche to others in a suicidal action.  This Aspect is currently attempting to capture them.
Sigtext

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #1943 on: September 09, 2015, 03:24:58 pm »

((Why is Isgon so dead set in not being punished? Heck, I'm not even sure he can kill himself, considering the actions going on.))

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1944 on: September 09, 2015, 03:50:35 pm »

"....I DO BELIEVE HE DID...."
"....WELL THEN...."
"...I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO REACT TO THIS"
  ???

"I suggest we spare Itia from whatever punishment we decide upon. She brought this to our attention, and she truly seems to regret her actions."

I'll have to agree here. I think I might even spare these star things from my future "pranks". I mean it's not like it would be really interesting anyways, all they do is float around and do star people things.

Edit:
((Supposedly good guys. Mostly the fact that the alpha pantheon is constantly claiming how good they are and that the mass murder plan was presented as a holy crusade against evil.))

"...SO WHAT WERE YOU PLANNING TO DO WITH MY STAR-PEOPLE BESIDES MESS WITH THEIR EMOTIONS"
"WHICH WAS QUITE RUDE BY THE WAY"

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1945 on: September 09, 2015, 04:04:19 pm »

"Ah how unintelligent to get affiliated with this pantheon that has brought only misfortune upon me. Do as you wish!"

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #1946 on: September 09, 2015, 04:07:19 pm »

[Si]

Propose we cast the Alpha Pantheon into the Black Chamber.
Propose we grant the prisoners of the Black Chamber a certain control of the lost souls in the K'ruppt Land, not direct, but able to guide them.
Propose we also punish Itia, but only for a tick or two.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1947 on: September 09, 2015, 04:12:51 pm »

"....I DO BELIEVE HE DID...."
"....WELL THEN...."
"...I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO REACT TO THIS"
  ???

"I suggest we spare Itia from whatever punishment we decide upon. She brought this to our attention, and she truly seems to regret her actions."

I'll have to agree here. I think I might even spare these star things from my future "pranks". I mean it's not like it would be really interesting anyways, all they do is float around and do star people things.

Edit:
((Supposedly good guys. Mostly the fact that the alpha pantheon is constantly claiming how good they are and that the mass murder plan was presented as a holy crusade against evil.))

"...SO WHAT WERE YOU PLANNING TO DO WITH MY STAR-PEOPLE BESIDES MESS WITH THEIR EMOTIONS"
"WHICH WAS QUITE RUDE BY THE WAY"

You mean the moody children? That wasn't me actually. I did start a few conflicts between them a while ago, though. The moody children were actually my inspiration, and I did it because you were becoming annoying with your constant screaming insults at me back then. Not saying it was right, just why I did it.

honestly I didn't really have any plans for them beside maybe summon labcoats to scare them.

Zenurion then suddenly realize what just happened.

He just killed himself? Really? HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!! THAT'S SO HILARIOUS! But seriously it isn't. He's going to try to steal the body of the next god to be born. Let's prevent that right away, I don't want to be forced to hunt down a body snatcher. Those things are a pain to deal with, and they always kill everyone but the main characters, and I don't want to find out whenever I'm one or not the hard way.
((So basically you're going to make a new character and make him the exact same person with that soul thing just to replenish your reserves? That sounds dangerously close to cheating, not sure if that's even allowed.))
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1948 on: September 09, 2015, 04:15:26 pm »

((Not at all! I am making a different charcter who is chaotic evil))

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #1949 on: September 09, 2015, 04:19:33 pm »

((Not at all! I am making a different charcter who is chaotic evil))
((The inverse name reeks of desperation.

Then again, you did come for a god game, not a game where you have to take consequence for your actions.
But you're also the kind of person who would carry grudges into the next character (like that demon who you attacked for... I don't even know why you did it with the first character).))

Pages: 1 ... 128 129 [130] 131 132 ... 246