Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many collaborators should [Godslayer] creation require?

0 (total 1)
- 2 (14.3%)
1 (total of 2)
- 4 (28.6%)
2 (total of 3) (current)
- 6 (42.9%)
3 (total of 4)
- 0 (0%)
4 (total of 5)
- 2 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Pages: 1 ... 118 119 [120] 121 122 ... 246

Author Topic: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 11.0 Walls and Walls and Walls [29/137]  (Read 295123 times)

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 7.0 Mania!! [26/137]
« Reply #1785 on: September 08, 2015, 06:50:30 pm »

SADIQ KILLED MY ANGEL

This does not necessitate conspiring to murder him. Acting against him, sure, I'd be fine with that, but not secretly plotting to kill him.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1786 on: September 08, 2015, 06:51:49 pm »

"We aren't doing that at all. If we were killing everyone who didn't agree on our morality, we'd have more targets than just Zenurion. I personally don't mind co-existing with Don JoJo and Morthan. They don't bother me and I don't bother them. If I remember correctly, I only started being "good" to counter Zenurion's all-affecting constellations."
Your colleagues betray you, Eid. Isgon has already said you were planning on going after Sadiq once you were finished with Zenurion.
"He said that Sadiq non-permanently killed Isgon's angel. I'm not killing Sadiq over that and honestly, I don't think the other pantheon members would've either. Isgon might be a different story, but to be honest I can understand why he'd want to get some form of payback."
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Dutrius

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer extremely unavailable!
    • View Profile
    • Arcanus Technica
« Reply #1787 on: September 08, 2015, 06:52:40 pm »

"Am I jumping the boat too early? Or just right. Also, NO ONE look inside of the first planet."

Why? What would happen if we did?

"For your sake. Just don't"

My followers are down there, and I care about them. So please tell me without being vague this time. What is underneath Gaia? What is so dangerous to us that we can not even look?
No longer extremely unavailable!
Sig text
ArcTech: Incursus. On hold indefinitely.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #1788 on: September 08, 2015, 06:53:13 pm »

"Why should I tell you? Yall are trying to kill me.
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

Fr0stByt3

• Bay Watcher
  • Co-Creator of Woven Worlds Productions!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1789 on: September 08, 2015, 06:54:28 pm »

Jixiu rolls his eyes. "No, we are trying to stop you from killing another God."
Funding rebels because seriously, fuck those guys.
((They're basically the new Mongols.  I gotta say, I have a newfound respect for the Jamaican police force after playing this game.))

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1790 on: September 08, 2015, 06:54:34 pm »

Veles breaks into a slow applause

Oh I like it! Trying to turn some of your opponents into unwilling allies, it's bloody brilliant.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1791 on: September 08, 2015, 06:55:26 pm »

My followers are down there, and I care about them. So please tell me without being vague this time. What is underneath Gaia? What is so dangerous to us that we can not even look?

"We'll scan 'er when dis is done wit. Fer now, jus' join da mob. Ain't anythin' too big, dey had ta have spenta fortune on da sword. Da perception god can prolly do it cheap an' easy witout settin' anytin' off."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1792 on: September 08, 2015, 06:56:00 pm »

"Meh. I think Ill take your followers first Velles."
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

Dutrius

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer extremely unavailable!
    • View Profile
    • Arcanus Technica
« Reply #1793 on: September 08, 2015, 06:56:13 pm »

I'm not trying to kill you. Though I might if you stay silent.

If you are so concerned about the others hearing, tell me in private.
No longer extremely unavailable!
Sig text
ArcTech: Incursus. On hold indefinitely.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1794 on: September 08, 2015, 06:56:19 pm »

"Oh yeah, Itia, that was sadiq. He killed my angel. Anyway, I hope you all know what you are doing. Zenurion will not thank you for saving him. Something big will happen, and something bad will happen. So, isgon uses 5 ichor to create 10 flux. He uses 5 flux to stop anyone from preventing him from teleporting away. He will then kill Zenurion, and teleport away, with the godslaying weapon. While flipping the gods off.

Sadiq's many masks contorted into collage of disappointment, skeptiscism and pity. He spoke in a tone similar to a certain hermaphroditic God of distant ages

"Isgon, you would accuse me of something I have no reason to do? This is...intolerable and beyond foolish. What possible advantage could I acquire? What reason would I have? Isgon, It is much more likely you lie to cover your faults or you are being misled by another who would tarnish my reputation. Fool or lier, you are not a friend any longer."
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1795 on: September 08, 2015, 06:57:56 pm »

"Am I jumping the boat too early? Or just right. Also, NO ONE look inside of the first planet."

Why? What would happen if we did?

"For your sake. Just don't"

(90/120 pages done. I'll tell you what's under Gaia when I'm done.)

"Dude, what the hell are you doing? Killing innocent mortals is wrong. Who the hell is Velles, anyway?"
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1796 on: September 08, 2015, 06:59:05 pm »

"Oh yeah, Itia, that was sadiq. He killed my angel. Anyway, I hope you all know what you are doing. Zenurion will not thank you for saving him. Something big will happen, and something bad will happen. So, isgon uses 5 ichor to create 10 flux. He uses 5 flux to stop anyone from preventing him from teleporting away. He will then kill Zenurion, and teleport away, with the godslaying weapon. While flipping the gods off.

Sadiq's many masks contorted into collage of disappointment, skeptiscism and pity. He spoke in a tone similar to a certain hermaphroditic God of distant ages

"Isgon, you would accuse me of something I have no reason to do? This is...intolerable and beyond foolish. What possible advantage could I acquire? What reason would I have? Isgon, It is much more likely you lie to cover your faults or you are being misled by another who would tarnish my reputation. Fool or lier, you are not a friend any longer."

"Really? Really? You. Ugh. Angel. Come down here." Isgon summons his angel to show everyone his wound he got from being shot by an arrow. "If that doesn't prove it, ask Morko, I told him about it. Though he might lie about it."

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1797 on: September 08, 2015, 06:59:37 pm »

"He gots a machine er sometin' dat makes da mortals tink der followin' da wrong god. He spelled it out fer us. Messes wit der memory er thoughts er somethin'."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1798 on: September 08, 2015, 06:59:48 pm »

"Dude, what the hell are you doing? Killing innocent mortals is wrong. Who the hell is Velles, anyway?"

"Kill them, no no. I have, better, more memory specific ideas."

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1799 on: September 08, 2015, 07:00:46 pm »

Good luck with that.

Pages: 1 ... 118 119 [120] 121 122 ... 246