Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many collaborators should [Godslayer] creation require?

0 (total 1)
- 2 (14.3%)
1 (total of 2)
- 4 (28.6%)
2 (total of 3) (current)
- 6 (42.9%)
3 (total of 4)
- 0 (0%)
4 (total of 5)
- 2 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Pages: 1 ... 115 116 [117] 118 119 ... 246

Author Topic: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 11.0 Walls and Walls and Walls [29/137]  (Read 295242 times)

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 7.0 Mania!! [26/137]
« Reply #1740 on: September 08, 2015, 05:17:15 pm »

"I don't blame you Itia. I don't like this pantheon either, it seems like power has gone to their heads. Once Zenurion is slayed, I am going to leave the pantheon, for bigger things.
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

Fr0stByt3

• Bay Watcher
  • Co-Creator of Woven Worlds Productions!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1741 on: September 08, 2015, 05:17:39 pm »

Jixiu frowns deeply, glaring at the goddess. "Who gave you this right, hmm? Who gave you the power to decide who should live and who should die?"
Funding rebels because seriously, fuck those guys.
((They're basically the new Mongols.  I gotta say, I have a newfound respect for the Jamaican police force after playing this game.))

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1742 on: September 08, 2015, 05:23:52 pm »

"I don't blame you Itia. I don't like this pantheon either, it seems like power has gone to their heads. Once Zenurion is slayed, I am going to leave the pantheon, for bigger things.

"Dis guy is da one who suggested it, an' is holdin' dat god killin' sword, just fer da record."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #1743 on: September 08, 2015, 05:27:00 pm »

So... can we do something about this? A group of gods plotting to take down the rest in secret can't exactly be left around to their own devices.

Perhaps sealing them away, or reducing their Ichor, Essence and Flux caps to 0 and sharing it between the rest of us would suffice?
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1744 on: September 08, 2015, 05:32:44 pm »

"Zenurion was planning something. I'm not sure what, but from the clues left in the Tick reports and a few private investigations I could tell it was big. Just from the sheer scope, it would've been enough to destroy several races by my calculations and I was a target for something. I didn't mention this to the pantheon because they would've become distracted and focused on stopping the plan rather than Zenurion himself. I didn't mention this to the Council because I didn't want to tip Zenurion off. Since this seems like the only way to stop people lynching me, I've decided to come clean."

"At this point, Zenurion's plan is still a mystery to me, but at least part of it has to do with Hell. By my guess, he plans to create a cheap version of it that'll leak into the material world more often than yearly, but that's just a guess."

"As for the godslayer, we were just gonnna siphon its Essence and destroy it once we were done with it. No sense in just having a godslayer laying around, especially if we weren't gonna kill any more gods."

(Gimme some time and I'll try to find and put together the quotes proving Zenurion's guilt.)
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1745 on: September 08, 2015, 05:34:08 pm »

"Hmmm. Sounds good. I didn't orchastrate it. I'm not the leader. In fact, I just wanted it made, Itia and Eid and Sprillian and Jens wanted it made."
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1746 on: September 08, 2015, 05:43:32 pm »

I like how everyone is coming up with excuses.

"Oh it wasn't me, it was everyone else! I just went along with it."

"Oh, Zenny was totally planning to destroy everyone, I didn't say before because I didn't have enough evidence."

If you guys weren't in the process of MURDERING ANOTHER GOD, I'd probably find it funny...
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1747 on: September 08, 2015, 05:45:18 pm »

"Oh, Zenny was totally planning to destroy everyone, I didn't say before because I didn't have enough evidence."
"I do have enough evidence, I think. I just didn't want to become a target while the Council argued about or ignored the situation."
(I'm gathering the quotes as we speak.)
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1748 on: September 08, 2015, 05:46:55 pm »

I can't wait to see what you come up with to try to excuse Deicide...

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1749 on: September 08, 2015, 05:47:36 pm »

"Well, I guess I am the badguy. Well, no matter. I can still aquire knowledge and such. Well, I may disappear for a while. But, that won't mean I am gone...

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1750 on: September 08, 2015, 05:48:59 pm »

Zenurion notices the portal and the gods watching. A massive, Ichor covered scar cover the upper half of his body and head, giving him more the appearance of a bloody heap than a living being. Bones are clearly visible in the wound, but he seems to act as if nothing happened.

Oh hello there, I wasn't expecting that! Hmm... This is both a good thing and a bad thing for me, assuming the two of you bloody murderers surrender. On one hand it's pretty much obvious that the two of you are insane and in the wrong, so that mess won't fall on me like it surely would've had the plot not been revealed, but on the other hand I won't get to make you pay for that act of suicidal stupidity...

... Or maybe I'll have my chance, are you really this insane? I seriously can't believe it, really. I know most of your pantheon consist of deluded madmen with an ego complex but I didn't think things were that bad. Now everyone can see how right I was when I called your club the Aryan pantheon, I mean really? Kill like half of the gods? Even the guy after which I'm calling you wasn't as crazy as this.

"Zenurion was planning something. I'm not sure what, but from the clues left in the Tick reports and a few private investigations I could tell it was big. Just from the sheer scope, it would've been enough to destroy several races by my calculations and I was a target for something. I didn't mention this to the pantheon because they would've become distracted and focused on stopping the plan rather than Zenurion himself. I didn't mention this to the Council because I didn't want to tip Zenurion off. Since this seems like the only way to stop people lynching me, I've decided to come clean."

"At this point, Zenurion's plan is still a mystery to me, but at least part of it has to do with Hell. By my guess, he plans to create a cheap version of it that'll leak into the material world more often than yearly, but that's just a guess."

"As for the godslayer, we were just gonnna siphon its Essence and destroy it once we were done with it. No sense in just having a godslayer laying around, especially if we weren't gonna kill any more gods."

(Gimme some time and I'll try to find and put together the quotes proving Zenurion's guilt.)

This is a very elaborate assumption you are making... I won't deny I have a few evil plans here and there, but would you really except otherwise from the god of villainy? As for... Leaking hell? Really? That's not even what I plan, and besides, nothing I plan would cause a mass extinction. How can I mess with mortals if they're all just a pile of corpses? I mean I like pile of corpses, but at this size it's getting pretty ridiculous. So basically you are full of shit. I won't blame you for that, it seems to be something you were born with. Just make sure your next assumption doesn't involve the death of half of the gods...

So... can we do something about this? A group of gods plotting to take down the rest in secret can't exactly be left around to their own devices.

Perhaps sealing them away, or reducing their Ichor, Essence and Flux caps to 0 and sharing it between the rest of us would suffice?

I'll let you guys choose on that. Obviously I would've directly executed them for trying to do the same on me, that's what I was about to do anyways, but I expect none of you will want that, even if you are on their list...
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1751 on: September 08, 2015, 05:51:46 pm »

Isgon starts brutally chopping up Zenurion. Isgon uses all his flux so on one can stop him and Zenurion can't teleport away. Once that is done, Isgon disappears

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1752 on: September 08, 2015, 05:58:40 pm »

Itia mentioned that I was a target in a secret message, and also suggested there would be a third target.

I would rather not kill another god, but I'm certainly not against crippling them for the next 25 Ticks.

However, I did not expect anyone to try to murder another god, never mind conspire to remove unwanted elements from existence. Perhaps making an example of them would be wise.

Use all my remaining Flux to bolster Zenurion's defense... Edit: If he's still alive...

Perhaps we can all stop the senseless murder of another deity?
« Last Edit: September 08, 2015, 06:03:56 pm by hector13 »

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1753 on: September 08, 2015, 06:01:47 pm »

STOPPPPP

I am going to take back my actions. Seeing as Kilojule never responded to the combat results between me and Zenurion, he could be considered dead.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1754 on: September 08, 2015, 06:02:38 pm »

Just make sure your next assumption doesn't involve the death of half of the gods...
"You're the only god we ever really discussed killing. We started talking about hurting Morthan for burning my clergy's children, but we came to a conclusion pretty quickly that we shouldn't. I was the only one hurt by him, it was likely based on a misunderstanding ((I still have to privately speak with him)), and we didn't want to abuse the godslayer. For the record, Morthan, I apologise on behalf of the pantheon for even slightly considering attacking you. I hope we can stay somewhat amicable."

Itia mentioned that I was a target in a secret message, and also suggested there would be a third target.
"Dude, I had to look up in the records right now to see who you even were. No way did we even talk about you being a target. I'm guessing she assumed you were a target because of your spheres because I can't think of any other reason why we'd even think of interacting with you, no offence."
Pages: 1 ... 115 116 [117] 118 119 ... 246