Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many collaborators should [Godslayer] creation require?

0 (total 1)
- 2 (14.3%)
1 (total of 2)
- 4 (28.6%)
2 (total of 3) (current)
- 6 (42.9%)
3 (total of 4)
- 0 (0%)
4 (total of 5)
- 2 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Pages: 1 ... 83 84 [85] 86 87 ... 246

Author Topic: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 11.0 Walls and Walls and Walls [29/137]  (Read 294195 times)

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 5.0: The Pantheon: Arguments and Insanity [24/137]
« Reply #1260 on: September 01, 2015, 01:00:42 pm »

[Si]
Gaia, Unpolluted Lands

In the flower-guy's garden.
"S-sorr... y."
Si flies away, to the admirer.
"Wh-why... s-say, such... about... m... me?
I-I... have, scars. M-my... S-Sisskar, are... more, beautiful.
"

((Sisska = Sis Skapning = Si's Creation
Sisskar = Sis Skapninger = Si's Creations))

"L-life... is, my... beauty. Y-you, are... my, beauty.
T-take... care, of it. Y-your's... and, others.
"
Si makes and gives the Wand of Sis K'ruppt (Sis Kropp = Si's Body) to the admirer. This artifact enables the wielder to turn into a more attuned body (like a magical girl transformation).
It also makes the wielder more healthy, and increases it's wielder's lifespan by 1 category.

If the wielder is not female, then they'll turn female upon using it. The form is like Si, which is basically Angels without wings or exoskeleton.
In the attuned body, the user may safely do as much K'ruppt as they want, without fearing of losing themselves.
It grants the capability to do both San K'ruppt and E'lement K'ruppt.
It also fixes an error with all Sisskar the wielder heals (only the wielder needs to hold the wand), removing the Unworshipable trait.

((It's gonna take a lot of time for it to cure all Si's creations of the Unworshipable trait, considering there's only one wand.))

Edit: Si will use her claws to stab a hole in her hand, and then infuse Ichor into the wand, at least 1, but if the base cost is higher (her current Essence isn't enough), go up to 4 Ichor to achieve this.

Edit 2: ((Because she's far more careful with her Ichor, she wont accidentally stain the ground and pollute the lands.))

Edit 3: ((Made the healing fixing more clear.))
« Last Edit: September 01, 2015, 01:44:00 pm by Happy Demon »
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1261 on: September 01, 2015, 01:07:47 pm »

Tenat shall set up a persistent subroutine to obliterate Cofe, with simple magic as opposed to divine energies.

"Ill make da cofree grow fasta than you can break it. Keep dis up, see how it works out for yas. Yer 'bout to get ya third strike real quik here pal."
>This Aspect repeats a cessation request.  This Aspect shall take measures should these actions continue.

"Tha God of Growth don' want no growth near him, eh? Yer arrogance in threatn' me ain't gonna cut it. Ya had pleny of warnin. Lets see if ya talk big afta bein' cut down ta size like da grass ya are."
Tenat shall immediately freeze Don Giovanni with the same magic used upon Zenurion, though this time not allowing speech.  Tenat shall also take defensive countermeasures against the bodyguards.  The countermeasures will be: A field of magic preventing teleportation.  A field of magic preventing any movement of objects.  A field of magic preventing remote access to the area contained within the field.  These fields shall be reinforced with Flux as necessary.  There shall also be a field preventing teleportation installed such that it is surrounding The Don.
>This Aspect has warned.  This Aspect is now acting.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2015, 01:11:55 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #1262 on: September 01, 2015, 01:11:40 pm »

Lololhe hears of Eid's report of the recent Human disappearances and confirms it and adds that he heard that many Kitsoony also disappeared.

Uh... what? Eid, do you mind if Lolohe tells me what they know about the Human and Kitsoony disappearances?
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #1263 on: September 01, 2015, 01:19:02 pm »

From the shadows, a munching sound can be heard.

"Pretzels, anyone? There is not much for me to do publicly right now than to watch and see what other gods are doing. Still, you should all know that I am available for...let us say 'for hire'. I can find out any piece of information one would want, or hide it. Your friendly neighbourhood god of Perception and information broker, at your service."
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1264 on: September 01, 2015, 01:24:13 pm »

Zenurion finishes his painting. All craftsmanship is of the lowest quality. It menaces with spikes of no background:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
((N.B. All of them are Lambdent except for the top-left one, which is a tormentor.))

Spoiler: Prayers (click to show/hide)

Zenurion returns to the gods, wearing a Hawaiian shirt and flower collar, along with sunglasses and the squid leather hat he received.
I'M BACK FROM VACATIONS!I hope no one missed me too much.

Zenurion then look back at the conversation log.
Oh my... Looks like I've got a cult following. You guys are so great, like a mentally handicapped little brother! Always eager to play whatever game is available, and never caring about looking like a fool! That kind of things always cheer me up.

Tenat shall set up a persistent subroutine to obliterate Cofe, with simple magic as opposed to divine energies.

"Ill make da cofree grow fasta than you can break it. Keep dis up, see how it works out for yas. Yer 'bout to get ya third strike real quik here pal."
>This Aspect repeats a cessation request.  This Aspect shall take measures should these actions continue.

"Tha God of Growth don' want no growth near him, eh? Yer arrogance in threatn' me ain't gonna cut it. Ya had pleny of warnin. Lets see if ya talk big afta bein' cut down ta size like da grass ya are."
Tenat shall immediately freeze Don Giovanni with the same magic used upon Zenurion, though this time not allowing speech.  Tenat shall also take defensive countermeasures against the bodyguards.  The countermeasures will be: A field of magic preventing teleportation.  A field of magic preventing any movement of objects.  A field of magic preventing remote access to the area contained within the field.  These fields shall be reinforced with Flux as necessary.  There shall also be a field preventing teleportation installed such that it is surrounding The Don.
>This Aspect has warned.  This Aspect is now acting.
I predict that you'll either be the first being to commit deicide or the first god to be killed.

From the shadows, a munching sound can be heard.

"Pretzels, anyone? There is not much for me to do publicly right now than to watch and see what other gods are doing. Still, you should all know that I am available for...let us say 'for hire'. I can find out any piece of information one would want, or hide it. Your friendly neighbourhood god of Perception and information broker, at your service."

Nah, I prefer popcorn for that sort of things.
Speaking of which, summon popcorn and start eating it while watching the fight.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2015, 01:27:29 pm by FArgHalfnr »
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1265 on: September 01, 2015, 01:29:14 pm »

Meow attempts to see if the Mistake Engine produces sufficient heat to be a comfurtable thing to nap on.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #1266 on: September 01, 2015, 01:31:05 pm »

"Popcorn is good, but it gets bland after a while. I thought I'd mix my snacks up a little for variety."
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1267 on: September 01, 2015, 01:32:51 pm »

"I prefer live rodents."

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #1268 on: September 01, 2015, 01:43:53 pm »

I prefer the memories of people eating.
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

Dutrius

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer extremely unavailable!
    • View Profile
    • Arcanus Technica
« Reply #1269 on: September 01, 2015, 02:17:28 pm »

Finally, he makes steps to group together any criminals who work alone, forming large organizations whenever possible.

((I wonder how long it will be until we get a thieves guild or similar.))

Arkford has attended the play as a hovering metal sphere with a headdress and humanoid-shaped long robes.
((not quite what I had in mind, but sure. I like it.

Spoiler: prayers (click to show/hide)

Listen to more prayers.

Create Guildhalls in the major Efte settlements. The Guildhalls serve as meeting places for the local heads of each guild, and as a place for public to petition the guilds. The main entrance will be large enough for any race who can fit into the entrances to the caves (currently Naedercynn are the physically largest race.) to enter and will have a mosaic floor in the pattern of Arkford's symbol.

Create 3E worth of Efte split between Borealis and Eden.
((forgot to do this earlier.))
No longer extremely unavailable!
Sig text
ArcTech: Incursus. On hold indefinitely.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1270 on: September 01, 2015, 02:20:20 pm »

Finally, he makes steps to group together any criminals who work alone, forming large organizations whenever possible.

((feckin' ages :P))
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1271 on: September 01, 2015, 02:21:50 pm »

((I probably just made one  :P.))
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1272 on: September 01, 2015, 02:25:19 pm »

((I probably just made one  :P.))

((I want my cut, bitch man >:( :P))

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1273 on: September 01, 2015, 02:33:24 pm »

((I want my cut, bitch man >:( :P))

((*The Don flips out a butterfly knife and slashes Hector!))
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1274 on: September 01, 2015, 02:42:26 pm »

Oh wait, we're talking about our favorite food? Souls then, especially the innocent ones.
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.
Pages: 1 ... 83 84 [85] 86 87 ... 246