Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many collaborators should [Godslayer] creation require?

0 (total 1)
- 2 (14.3%)
1 (total of 2)
- 4 (28.6%)
2 (total of 3) (current)
- 6 (42.9%)
3 (total of 4)
- 0 (0%)
4 (total of 5)
- 2 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 246

Author Topic: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 11.0 Walls and Walls and Walls [29/137]  (Read 295170 times)

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 2: Birth of Life [22/137]
« Reply #675 on: August 21, 2015, 11:05:47 pm »

((Go to Sleeeeeep Go to Sleeeep Go to Sleeeeeeep my little Brain Leeech~

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #676 on: August 21, 2015, 11:07:52 pm »

((Go to sleep, go to sleep, or I'll steal all your shiiiit!))
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #677 on: August 21, 2015, 11:09:28 pm »

((Go to sleeep, go to sleeep, go to sleeep, or your entire house will have shifted three blocks left through the confluence of random events planets away!))
« Last Edit: August 21, 2015, 11:12:02 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #678 on: August 21, 2015, 11:10:10 pm »

((Go to sleep, go to sleep, or I'll steal all your shiiiit!))
((Wouldn't it be easier to steal from people when they're asleep? Does your god just appreciate the challenge?))
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #679 on: August 21, 2015, 11:10:32 pm »

((Wouldn't it be easier to steal from people when they're asleep? Does your god just appreciate the challenge?))

((If it ain't hard, it ain't worth doin'))
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #680 on: August 21, 2015, 11:10:47 pm »

((Hush lil' ganster don't say a word...
Pappa's gonna bribe the stool pigeon bird
If that stool pigeon still sings
Pappa's gonna rip off both his wings...))
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #681 on: August 22, 2015, 01:34:05 am »

Srillian creates the Spiral Plants, a family of plants that form beautiful spiral leafs as well as overall spiral appearance.
Srillian Creates the Spirallions with 5 Essence.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Srillian creates the necessary physical laws so spiral clouds adorn the skies.[/b]

"Ah, I must create more creatures in my image."

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #682 on: August 22, 2015, 05:55:34 am »

"I propose we create The Sandbox. It would be a nice way to spend the time, and it would allow us to simulate things that would otherwise have negative consequences."

Support

Let's add an opt-out to the music. Anyone who doesn't want it in the background simply needs to do a particular gesture involving feet and smacks to toggle it off.

Agree, but simply make it a mental decision. Many species don't have feet.

Support.

I'd rather not have the mortals think that the gods are insane for all the wrong reasons. Not when there are so many true ones to chose from.
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #683 on: August 22, 2015, 06:24:34 am »

It appears CNCL000.19, which requests the construction of floating islands, should have rightfully passed at the start of the Tick but did not. This has been fixed, and there are now a few floating islands on the worlds. Vast cave systems have also appeared in the first planet

Zhìn Réng Jiāng, the Heavenly King, has cast itself down to the three planets, giving up much of its independence for stability and transformation into the City of Rule in the worlds, gaining unimaginable Ichor capacity in the process. While Zhìn Réng Jiāng is still adjusting to its new form, its control over its land area is unmatchable by the other gods. (Zhìn Réng Jiāng: I25/26, E0/1, F1/1)

Sadiq has announced a bounty of a total of 1E in non-destructive favors for taming the rare, marvelous penguin for the purpose of trading them from the Consortium and adding to Sadiq's perrsonal colony. The Consortium is currently putting much of their effort on transportation issues. Some have sent messengers to the Jeskia requesting aid in bringing a sky-sling all the way to the land of ice. Additionally, Sadiq has offered to send traders and materials to Zhìn Réng Jiāng, and Zhìn Réng Jiāng has accepted under the condition that they show respect and behave. The Consortium considers the possible world-traversing technology from the City of Rule to be a worthy reward for such a short diversion and redirects some of their effort to opening up trade routes with the City of Rule. Finally, Sadiq has offered to send supplies to the Jeskia to Isgon, who has accepted. The Consortium has been notified of their new trading partners.

Eid has resurrected the dead Humans and healed the ill from the experiments. (Eid: -0I)

Mörkö has created 3000 Haunts, placing them in packs of 10-20 and scattering them near other civilizations near each other to maintain genetic diversity. First contact at night seems to have been disastrous and led to much screaming and running away and much fear to eat for the Haunts. There have been rumors of dark, poorly cleaned rooms spawning Haunts at night. (Mörkö: -4E) Trade talks have begun between Sadiq and Mörkö, and Mörkö seems to realize that there may be some difficulties in starting trade relations at all. Part of this issue has been resolved by Sadiq's encouragement that only traders use red Ogori and Mörkö's request that Haunts trade with rather than scare Consortium traders.

(13) Morthan has created 5000 Thannels, scattering them evenly among the humans. The first effects have yet to be seen but will likely be unpleasant for all involved. Additionally, Morthan has applied (Morthan: -4E, Morthan: -10F)

Isgon has created flora and fauna for the Jeskai.

Si has created 10 000 unnamed short gray-fleshed, black-blooded, red-eyed, white-haired, omnivorous creatures with exoskeletons. (Si: -0E)

Arkford has created 5 000 Efte and subterranean Tea plants in the cave systems in the first planet. Already Sadiq has offered the gift of trade and announced it to the Consortium possibly through an amusing round of charades. The Consortium worries that it may be spread a bit thin now but still wants to investigate their potential as miners.

(6) Arkford has also joined the investigation of the chip by sending powerful laser pulses at the chip's reflective surface, confirming once again that the mirror reflects all perfectly. (Arkford: -5E, -4F)

The Star-People's children seem to become moody, emotional, and just plain weird at around the age of 6, when they should be learning to prepare for responsible adulthood. Many run off and form groups whose only apparent common element is general mood.

Jens has applied all her Flux to increase the breeding rate of the Wisps for a Tick.

The Don has re-opened the Corpse Club, sticking on a "NEWLY RENOVATED" sign and created the first two Illicits: Rose Thomson and Lupin Lewis. The power draw from creating the two has mildly wounded the Don. (Don Giovanni: -10E, -3I)

Quelor has created a forest of trees producing fuel-and-oxidizer fruit by a shield volcano and sculpted an elaborate forge with many furnaces and a silver altar and created 5000 bronze Forgeborn to live there and tend to it. (Quelor: -10E)

Tenat/Yena has created 6250 Crystallum on the crystal moon and blessed them with some measure of fertility. (Yena: -5E)

Bohenar has created 5000 Racha, giant scorpion-like creatures, and the Fountain of Wonders. Drinking the water of the Fountain of Wonders forfeits one's soul to Bohenar but grants increased understanding of magic. Bohenar has also created the Mirrored Planes, a mostly mutable afterlife for those who chose to serve Bohenar. Finally, Bohenar has blessed the Djinn with improved magical ability to allow most of them access to cantrips. (Bohenar: -9E)

Veles has created 5000 Kitsoonies, fox-like humanoids who delight in performance, their first town of BroadRoad, and their afterlife (blocked off from Sheol), a large hall of theaters for the dead to watch and play in, some of which allow for viewing land-of-the-living plays. (Veles: -5E)

Zenurion has ensured that all moons save the crystal one, which Tenat has blocked, have liquid mantles and added underworlds to them. A portal room has been added in the tribunals' halls. Finding himself bored and out of something to do, he opts to teach the Kitsoonies the ways of acting out compelling villains and mixing archetypes (1/9 Muses). The impact is undeniable, and centuries from now, the effects will likely still be seen. Some of the Kitsoonies are fascinated by the lurid descriptions of Hell, and for better or for worse, speculation on it shows up a lot in their works. Talios has offered help in accurately portraying necromancy, which seems to be little more than talking to the dead these days, and not, for example, slaying all the living and raising them as a captive audience or as stage hands (2/9 Muses). Veles has stayed around to see that nothing terrible happens to the Kitsoony (3/9 Muses?). Meow continues the classes by offering lessons on tricksters and seeding plots (4/9 Muses?). The Don has taught them about the importance of Friends and Family and the value they add to stealing (good ideas) (5/9 Muses?). Yena/Tenat has taught the use of a number of tropes to the Kitsoonies. (6/9 Muses?) Jens has added to the classes by teaching character portrayal. (7/9 Muses?)

Following the theatrical workshop, Zenurion has written the Divine Guide to Fiction and distributed a copy to everyone who attended the classes. There is much talk of forming troupes and exploring the world.

Itia and Jens have entered an alliance based on their unique statuses of having created races on the first Tick possible.

Meow finds that while the majority of souls follow their creators, a few exceptions turn to other things such as mountains or stones. A few of the lost souls seem to have been in the Corpse Club when it disintegrated. They have been redirected into more pleasant afterlives.

After several attempts at creating an animal with little or no fur yet capable of surviving in the cold, Si has settled on creatures belarded with hanging rolls of fat and/or strange blood. (Si: -1E)

Zenurion has createda number of mundane diseases verying in severity from "mildly annoying" to "HELP HELP IT'S KILLING US ALL!"

The Don has whispered Eid's location into a Penguin soul's ear. The Penguin soul runs off in a random, unrelated direction at over 170kph/100mph.

Sadiq has modified the rules of Sheol to the effect that all microbes' souls, whether they exist or not, end up staying there. It is noticed that the walls have become quite slimy and smelly. Additionally, Djinn that have accomplished enough in Sadiq's eyes are to skip reincarnation and be sent to Sadiq himself.

50 of each caste of Djinn have been created by Sadiq. The Silver and Gold Djinn have been mostly derived from Consortium members.

(8) Meow has added circus music to the background of the world, audible only when appropriate or random. Classic jazz has been added by Don Giovanni. Something somewhere is dancing. Takht and Khoomei have been added by Sadiq. Eid has added soundtracks for scenes such as fight scenes and romantic scenes (the latter of which is playing now). Meow has used 2 Flux to ensure that mortals can also hear the sounds. Tenat has added ambient music like Minecraft's music to the sounds. Yena has added classical music. Jens has added n3rdc0r3. Zenurion has added boring and interesting elevator music with identical initial 45 second melodies. The City of Rule has been excluded from this hubbub with only music approved by The Heavenly King. Jens has  suggested a gesture involving  feet and smacks to turn off the music which Sadiq agrees with but adds accessibility features to for races without feet. Bohenar, too, agrees with this. Tenat suggests having the music predict which music is needed. Yena/Tenat has added ominous/battle music. Veles has added lounge music. Mörkö has added Silence II for those who are alone. Eid has created a silence player that plays silence. (Meow: -2F) (?/9 Muses)

Isgon has gone to observe the monasteries and the training going on there. They are fascinating to watch as they practice their martial arts and their magic.

A group of Djinn have set out on an expedition to find the Kitsoony to meet and befriend them.

Talios has created 1000 of each kind of Elf-kin.(Talios: -6I)

Srillion has created the spiral trees, spiral clouds, and 4167 Spirallions (Srillion: -5E)

((Rolepgeek: You have as much control as a living city would be expected to have likely with great surveillance and nondestructive building relocation ability. You can probably be expected to hold up to several million comfortably on each world.))

((IcyTea31: I got 4.46 instead of 5.46, would you like to create more?))

((Stirk: Combat+1 seems to be 1.4, Stealth+5 has a value of x3.7,

Spoiler: Passed Proposals (click to show/hide)

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #684 on: August 22, 2015, 06:55:10 am »

Tell Lolohe about the Thannels. He knows more about the Human civilisation than I do so he'll know how to handle the situation better than I do.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #685 on: August 22, 2015, 07:06:06 am »

As there apparently is some 'Muse' reward to it, Mörkö teaches the Kitsoonies different horror genres: slasher, psychological, existential, unseen monster, the whole shebang.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #686 on: August 22, 2015, 07:08:32 am »

Isgon teaches the Kitsoonies about the knowledge of the brain, and how to use it to scare people
« Last Edit: August 22, 2015, 07:17:49 am by tntey »
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #687 on: August 22, 2015, 07:09:51 am »

"What does that have to do with the preforming arts..? At least keep a method to our madness."
« Last Edit: August 22, 2015, 07:18:00 am by Kevak »

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #688 on: August 22, 2015, 07:16:41 am »

Teach the Kitsoonies about making great heroes and generally uplifting stories with action, friendship, romance, and good triumphing over evil.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #689 on: August 22, 2015, 07:17:07 am »

"What does that have to do with the preforming arts..? At least keep a method to our madness."
"Well, if they get really into character for a murder tragedy, then..."
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 246