Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many collaborators should [Godslayer] creation require?

0 (total 1)
- 2 (14.3%)
1 (total of 2)
- 4 (28.6%)
2 (total of 3) (current)
- 6 (42.9%)
3 (total of 4)
- 0 (0%)
4 (total of 5)
- 2 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 246

Author Topic: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 11.0 Walls and Walls and Walls [29/137]  (Read 295271 times)

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 0: Birth [20/137] [Talk-only day]
« Reply #225 on: August 19, 2015, 11:39:09 am »

"Desired outcomes:()_
Proposal.CNCL000.00=true_
Proposal.CNCL000.01=null_
Proposal.CNCL000.02=false_
Proposal.CNCL000.03=true_
Proposal.CNCL000.04=false_
Proposal.CNCL000.04.1=null_
Proposal.CNCL000.05=false_
Proposal.CNCL000.06=false_
Proposal.CNCL000.07=false_
Proposal.CNCL000.08=true_
Proposal.CNCL000.09=true_
Proposal.CNCL000.10=false_
Proposal.CNCL000.11=false_
Proposal.CNCL000.12=query); world=land(1.00)?_
Proposal.CNCL000.13=query); world=water(1.00)?_
Proposal.CNCL000.14=false_
Proposal.CNCL000.15=null_
Proposal.CNCL000.16=null_
Proposal.CNCL000.17=false_
Proposal.CNCL000.18=true_
Proposal.CNCL000.19=false_
Proposal.CNCL000.20=false_
Proposal.CNCL000.21=false_
Proposal.CNCL000.22=null_
Proposal.CNCL000.23=true_
Proposal.CNCL000.24=true_
Proposal.CNCL000.25=true_
Proposal.CNCL000.26=true_
Proposal.CNCL000.27=true_

Suggest); reduce antagonism_; subject:(all)"
« Last Edit: August 19, 2015, 11:49:51 am by Rolepgeek »
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: August 19, 2015, 11:39:09 am »

>This Aspect has repeatedly stated this Aspect's reasons for acting in the way this Aspect acted.

((Oh bollocks to learning everyone's names yet :P there's too many of you... I meant the other one))
((Yes, you meant Zenurion, but Tenat's reason for engaging in that was exactly as stated.))

>This Aspect concurs with Zhìn Réng Jiāng's suggestion.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2015, 11:41:12 am by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: August 19, 2015, 11:39:31 am »

(What, oh. You mean my character. Lord of Oaths and Master of Death will do in a pinch.)

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: August 19, 2015, 11:40:54 am »

"*snf*.  By the way, do come out, over there!"
Yena suddenly feels someone breathing on the back of her neck.

"Me? But I am right here...?"
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: August 19, 2015, 11:42:10 am »

"*snf*.  By the way, do come out, over there!"
Yena suddenly feels someone breathing on the back of her neck.

"Me? But I am right here...?"
"Hi!  Nice to meet you!"
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: August 19, 2015, 11:43:06 am »

After another period of silent waiting while others quarreled marrow spoke again,

Now may we finally discuss our plan? I propose that we start with one planet with one moon and a sun array of some sort. Then, when we have filled this world, we create another. There is no need to start with many planets, we can always make more.

Yes. I agree with this.
>There will be a lessened diversity of sustainably survivable environments should this plan be active.
>As for Zenurion, this Aspect merely wished to remind you of the current conditions.

Shush, let's forget it even happened. It's not like we have or had anything to win from it.

Now to something completely unrelated, I didn't get to give my opinion yet:

I propose two planets: a small, scorched one covered in deserts, burnt rocks and lava seas and a larger one with a mostly temperate climate but also housing a large variety of climates and regions.

I would then add two moons orbiting the temperate planet: A small, frozen one and a larger, gaseous one.

And then I would add two belts, a closer one containing asteroids and a further one containing miniature, asteroid sized suns.

DON'T YOU START AGAIN WITH THAT
IT'S NOT LIKE I'M HARMING ANYONE

OR EVEN INTEND TO HARM ANYONE

It's as if the wind itself was snickering at this statement... Wait, wind doesn't exist yet. Nevertheless, a quiet snicker is heard from somewhere.
That was incredibly stupid and pointless, morko (because it's pretty obvious it's you). Why did you even do it?
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: August 19, 2015, 11:45:57 am »

"If anyone else is unsettled by the chaos of this spacetime, I suggest we speak in private."

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: August 19, 2015, 11:47:08 am »

That was incredibly stupid and pointless, morko (because it's pretty obvious it's you). Why did you even do it?
"Sorry, sorry. Oh, it's just a bit funny when someone lies so blatantly yet seems to believe as though they were fooling someone. Prove my first impression of you wrong, and maybe I won't laugh next time. Really, sorry. Couldn't help myself."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: August 19, 2015, 11:47:38 am »

>This Aspect wishes to point out that asteroid-sized suns are liable to blatantly defy physics.  This Aspect would, however, support stars.
Sigtext

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: August 19, 2015, 11:48:17 am »

((I'd like to point out that technically physics don't exist yet... and we can make them fit what we need to some extent))
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: August 19, 2015, 11:50:05 am »

((I'd like to point out that technically physics don't exist yet... and we can make them fit what we need to some extent))
((Eh.  Sure.  Still.  It's easier to build something that you know works.  Or magic could happen.))
Sigtext

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: August 19, 2015, 11:57:56 am »

Lugen coils about itself like a snake. Its mandibles click together hungrily as it gazes about but it makes no further sounds and does not speak.

Help with whatever creation proposal passes
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: August 19, 2015, 12:10:43 pm »

>This Aspect believes there is a large enough number of gods supporting that at least one issue has majority consensus.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2015, 12:12:45 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: August 19, 2015, 12:17:13 pm »

"Sorry, sorry. Oh, it's just a bit funny when someone lies so blatantly yet seems to believe as though they were fooling someone. Prove my first impression of you wrong, and maybe I won't laugh next time. Really, sorry. Couldn't help myself."

I don't think I could change your opinion regardless of what I did considering how entrenched you are in that supposed "truth" about me.
It's always funny to see people come to the wrong conclusions and defend them vehemently though, so go ahead and continue claiming I'm a serial killer or something.

>This Aspect believes there is a large enough number of gods supporting that at least one issue has majority consensus.

Which one? The single sun?
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: August 19, 2015, 01:01:51 pm »

I don't think I could change your opinion regardless of what I did considering how entrenched you are in that supposed "truth" about me.
It's always funny to see people come to the wrong conclusions and defend them vehemently though, so go ahead and continue claiming I'm a serial killer or something.

"I never made any such claim. I merely snickered at your blatant lie. It was just so plain funny that you yell about not even inteding to harm anyone...after screaming bloody murder at someone...who interrupted your combat sparring match...after you had belligerently poked others with little reason...after acting condescendingly and implying the gods here would attempt to murder each other...and all that was just moments after you wake up and I saw you for the first time. I don't need to be the God of Perception to see how bad a first impression that is, do I?"

"But of course, this could be just a one-time thing, with you waking from your slumber on the wrong foot and falling victim to a big misunderstanding. So let's all please calm down and be as civilized gods. And no, you are not the only one whose behaviour I don't wholly approve of."
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 246