Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many collaborators should [Godslayer] creation require?

0 (total 1)
- 2 (14.3%)
1 (total of 2)
- 4 (28.6%)
2 (total of 3) (current)
- 6 (42.9%)
3 (total of 4)
- 0 (0%)
4 (total of 5)
- 2 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Pages: 1 ... 131 132 [133] 134 135 ... 246

Author Topic: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 11.0 Walls and Walls and Walls [29/137]  (Read 294215 times)

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 7.0 Mania!! [26/137]
« Reply #1980 on: September 09, 2015, 06:42:07 pm »

"Well as an intelligent being I must tell you that I am actually just feeding you your own medicine, as you disobey laws on compulsion I am free to disobey YOUR word anytime I choose to. Also, it is called the First Pantheon."

((The OP says Alpha Pantheon  :P))

"Ya are. An' I am free ta do whatava I wan' ta ya. Do ya tink anyone would care if I pulled outa bean shooter an' poped ya in the head in secret? I'm in mah rights ta kill ya right now. Or I coulda give some Flux ta Mr.Z an' let 'em do it. Ya ain't an intelligent being, if ya where, ya wouldn't talk back ta the guy who gots your life in his hands. I jus' squeeze an' yer gone foreva. But I ain't gonna do that. I might sit back an' watch someone else do it, but I tink havin' ya sit der an' watch helplessly is a betta message. So watch. Cuz if ya do anytin' more dan watchin', I'll have ta dole out a punishment myself."

The Don orders Criminal Organizations and his followers to destroy spiral shaped-buildings and structures, after taking care to evacuate them an put out insurance policies which they can then collect part of. Spiral shape plants are to be burned, Spiral Temples are to be desecrated, and generally any non-sentient spiral is to be transformed into non-spiral rubble or ash.

"Ya said dis was your symbol of powa, right? Den take dis symbolic gesture deep in ya heart. I ain't killin' ya. But I'm taking away all yer power."

"What? But the historical value!"

Djinn/worshipers of Sadiq are ordered to save as many Spiral-plant/animal and Spiral-cultural items as possible and bring them to El-Jannah for local exhibition. All Djinn capable of teleportation are to attempt to bring as many spiral buildings as they can to El-Jannah. Sadiq will personally help with these efforts.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2015, 07:21:11 pm by micelus »
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1981 on: September 09, 2015, 06:43:58 pm »

((The OP says Alpha Pantheon  :P))
Public Pantheons
First Pantheon [FPCP] (6 members)
  • Isgon, Jens, Eid, Srillian, Itia, Aedif
  • Pantheon rules:
    • Worship sharing enabled
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Fr0stByt3

• Bay Watcher
  • Co-Creator of Woven Worlds Productions!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1982 on: September 09, 2015, 06:46:46 pm »

[Si]

Propose we cast the Alpha Pantheon into the Black Chamber.
Propose we grant the prisoners of the Black Chamber a certain control of the lost souls in the K'ruppt Land, not direct, but able to guide them.
Propose we also punish Itia, but only for a tick or two.

Agree
Agree
Oppose

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Oppose
Oppose

Oppose

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Oppose
Redundant Proposal

Support the first two proposals, oppose the rest.
Funding rebels because seriously, fuck those guys.
((They're basically the new Mongols.  I gotta say, I have a newfound respect for the Jamaican police force after playing this game.))

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1983 on: September 09, 2015, 06:47:42 pm »

Oppose. "The current proposal only mentions putting us in the Black Chamber, but it doesn't mention how long we'd stay in there."

I siphon all the Essence, Ichor, and Flux as I can from Isgon's body and soul. 1F and 1E (if I have any) to make sure I get to it before anyone else does.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2015, 06:41:42 am by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Fr0stByt3

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1984 on: September 09, 2015, 06:50:58 pm »

Oppose. "The current proposal only mentions putting us in the Black Chamber, but it doesn't mention how long we'd stay in there."
"Until we've decided that you all have learned your lessons. It could be as short as a single tick, or as long as 100. How long it takes is up to you, in all honesty."
((They're basically the new Mongols.  I gotta say, I have a newfound respect for the Jamaican police force after playing this game.))

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1985 on: September 09, 2015, 06:51:37 pm »

"What? But the historical value!"

Djinn/worshipers of Sadiq are ordered to save as many Spiral-plant/animal and Spiral-cultural items as possible and bring them to El-Jannah for local exhibition. All Djinn capable of teleportation are to attempt to bring as many buildings as they can to El-Jannah. Sadiq will personally help with these efforts.

"I like dat. I really do, sends da message jus' as clear. Ya see spiral guy? All yer efforts, da symbols of yer power? Dey are either destroyed or museum pieces now. Anotha god eitha broke dem or put dem up ina display of ancient history. Ain't like I expected dem all ta be destroyed anyway. Now ya can go somewhere ta rememba a time before ya where nothin'. Ill tell my boys ta leave tha exibits alone. "

((Nope. Totally says Alpha Pantheon.))

Support throwing them into the Black Chamber.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1986 on: September 09, 2015, 06:52:38 pm »

"Until we've decided that you all have learned your lessons. It could be as short as a single tick, or as long as 100. How long it takes is up to you, in all honesty."
"If the evil alliance is in charge of deciding that, we will never be allowed to leave. Set a date and vote to renew it if you feel we haven't learned our lesson."

"I also have another idea - why not Lolohe's revolutionary new punishment of "One and only one eye for an eye, one and only one tooth for a tooth"? Zenurion lost some Ichor and Lambdents in the attack so we should give him back the Ichor and Lambdents he lost."

EDIT: "Actually, that punishment calls for us to lose that stuff rather than return it. We lost some Ichor in the assault, so that's that (partly), and I guess we can create Lambdents for the purpose of being killed."
« Last Edit: September 09, 2015, 06:54:54 pm by Andres »

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1987 on: September 09, 2015, 06:56:58 pm »

"I also have another idea - why not Lolohe's revolutionary new punishment of "One and only one eye for an eye, one and only one tooth for a tooth"? Zenurion lost some Ichor and Lambdents in the attack so we should give him back the Ichor and Lambdents he lost."

EDIT: "Actually, that punishment calls for us to lose that stuff rather than return it. We lost some Ichor in the assault, so that's that (partly), and I guess we can create Lambdents for the purpose of being killed."

"Yer jokin'. Ya assaulted somebody with intent ta murda an yer arguin' dat ya already punished because dey fought back? I'd ratha break an' take yer stuff while ya rot in yer cell. Human's ain't a bad source a income."

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1988 on: September 09, 2015, 07:00:25 pm »

Ptw
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #1989 on: September 09, 2015, 07:01:36 pm »

((Hector, what planet are your Kitsoonies on? I think my new God will really want to join their traveling groups.))
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1990 on: September 09, 2015, 07:03:15 pm »

Ptw

((You know you can join if you want  :P. Even if you end up leaving, its not like anyone minds.))

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1991 on: September 09, 2015, 07:24:42 pm »

((I am going to assume KJP will let my new God seeing as I died))

Nogis appears. He feel fresh, ready to spread music. He then turns to see the gods in a huge argument. "What happened?" Nogis asks.
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1992 on: September 09, 2015, 07:27:03 pm »

Nogis appears. He feel fresh, ready to spread music. He then turns to see the gods in a huge argument. "What happened?" Nogis asks.

"I and a couple other gods tried to kill the god of Evil after we found insufficient evidence that he was planning to destroy the world. The gods are currently voting on my pantheon's punishment, despite only some of the members being involved. I'm Eid, the God of Angels, by the way."
« Last Edit: September 09, 2015, 07:29:11 pm by Andres »

Fr0stByt3

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1993 on: September 09, 2015, 07:27:28 pm »

"Well, to make a long story short, attempted diecide. I'm Jixiu, God of Technology. Who are you?"

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1994 on: September 09, 2015, 07:29:23 pm »

"Well, to make a long story short, attempted diecide. I'm Jixiu, God of Technology. Who are you?"
I am Nogis, God of music.
Pages: 1 ... 131 132 [133] 134 135 ... 246