Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many collaborators should [Godslayer] creation require?

0 (total 1)
- 2 (14.3%)
1 (total of 2)
- 4 (28.6%)
2 (total of 3) (current)
- 6 (42.9%)
3 (total of 4)
- 0 (0%)
4 (total of 5)
- 2 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Pages: 1 ... 121 122 [123] 124 125 ... 246

Author Topic: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 11.0 Walls and Walls and Walls [29/137]  (Read 295146 times)

Fr0stByt3

• Bay Watcher
  • Co-Creator of Woven Worlds Productions!
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 7.0 Mania!! [26/137]
« Reply #1830 on: September 08, 2015, 08:07:46 pm »

Isgon is clearly panicking and has implied that the Crystallum are in danger.
"He might be warning you about Zenurion. The proof I submitted shows that Zenurion is behind the Crystallum attacks. How else and why else would 1000 Lambdents gather together to attack some town?"

"Because the difference is that they follow a God of Evil, right? Therefore, ALL of their actions are done because he wills them to. Not like they have free will or anything."

No, it just means that Lambdents attacked a Crystallum village.

I seem to recall you using the same excuse when Morko got upset over the Alpha Pantheon races murdering Haunts... funny how things change when you want to prove something else, eh?

"That's just a single band of bandits. What I'm talking about is a fifth of an entire race attacking a Crystallum town. That's a pretty significant difference."
Funding rebels because seriously, fuck those guys.
((They're basically the new Mongols.  I gotta say, I have a newfound respect for the Jamaican police force after playing this game.))

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1831 on: September 08, 2015, 08:09:48 pm »

After the revelation of certain investigations, Tenat shall restrain Zenurion.
>Explain this.  NOW.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #1832 on: September 08, 2015, 08:10:18 pm »

Aha, no.

At the time of the attack, Tick 6, there were 51,409 Lambdents. This means it was less than 0.5% of the race, rather than 20%.

Would you like a shovel for the hole you are digging for yourself? Perhaps some tools to build your coffin?
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1833 on: September 08, 2015, 08:11:43 pm »

>Explain this.  NOW.

... I appreciate that Zenurion may have done something wrong, but we are UTTERLY CERTAIN that the Alpha Pantheon have done something bad. Perhaps prioritise the issues, hm?
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1834 on: September 08, 2015, 08:13:00 pm »

Aha, no.

At the time of the attack, Tick 6, there were 51,409 Lambdents. This means it was less than 0.5% of the race, rather than 20%.

Would you like a shovel for the hole you are digging for yourself? Perhaps some tools to build your coffin?

(I thought it was before the race numbers were multiplied. Just ignore what I said.)
« Last Edit: September 08, 2015, 08:16:29 pm by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1835 on: September 08, 2015, 08:13:25 pm »

>Explain this.  NOW.

... I appreciate that Zenurion may have done something wrong, but we are UTTERLY CERTAIN that the Alpha Pantheon have done something bad. Perhaps prioritise the issues, hm?
>This has been done.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1836 on: September 08, 2015, 08:14:30 pm »

(I thought it was before the race numbers were multiplied. Just ignore what I said.)

((Fact check when trying to prove your character's innocence :P))

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1837 on: September 08, 2015, 08:16:12 pm »

Talios smacks Tenat in their head equivelent.

"I suggest you calm down and be patient. Or you could focus on those three idiots over there."

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1838 on: September 08, 2015, 08:17:39 pm »

>Explain this.  NOW.

"Yes, we're so sorry for trying to do the VERY BAD THING of attempting to kill the literal incarnation of evil and preventing the destruction of everything. Regardless of what you think of deicide, don't pretend like what we were doing was entirely morally reprehensible."

((Fact check when trying to prove your character's innocence :P))
(I'm actually proving just cause rather than innocence.)
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #1839 on: September 08, 2015, 08:18:01 pm »

((Who are these 3 idiots?))
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

Fr0stByt3

• Bay Watcher
  • Co-Creator of Woven Worlds Productions!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1840 on: September 08, 2015, 08:19:03 pm »

>Explain this.  NOW.

"Yes, we're so sorry for trying to do the VERY BAD THING of attempting to kill the literal incarnation of evil and preventing the destruction of everything. Regardless of what you think of deicide, don't pretend like what we were doing was entirely morally reprehensible."

"And you never stopped to consider that Evil is a necessary thing?"
Funding rebels because seriously, fuck those guys.
((They're basically the new Mongols.  I gotta say, I have a newfound respect for the Jamaican police force after playing this game.))

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1841 on: September 08, 2015, 08:19:39 pm »

"Actually [Censored] being polite. I'm the [Censored]-[Censored] God-Emperor of the Dead and all Elf-Kin, and the Devil of Creation is my friend. You will release him and let him explain himself. All your antics will do is make him angry."

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1842 on: September 08, 2015, 08:20:45 pm »

>Explain this.  NOW.

"Friend, if Eid is correct, these accusations are far worse than you can believe."
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1843 on: September 08, 2015, 08:21:51 pm »

Talios smacks Tenat in their head equivelent.

"I suggest you calm down and be patient. Or you could focus on those three idiots over there."
>This Aspect has done so.  This Aspect does not wish to be patient when existence is apparently at stake.
"Actually [Censored] being polite. I'm the [Censored]-[Censored] God-Emperor of the Dead and all Elf-Kin, and the Devil of Creation is my friend. You will release him and let him explain himself. All your antics will do is make him angry."
>This Aspect shall not release any party at this time.  Neither have explained themselves fully, and the Council has not passed judgement.  Zenurion is perfectly capable of explaining himself in his current state.
Sigtext

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1844 on: September 08, 2015, 08:22:31 pm »

>Explain this.  NOW.

"I don't believe that evil is necessary, but even without Zenurion there would still be evil if that's what you care about. Zenurion simply creates far too much of it. That's not even getting started on his (what I think to be) experiments on Sheol and "Nothing.""
Pages: 1 ... 121 122 [123] 124 125 ... 246