Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many collaborators should [Godslayer] creation require?

0 (total 1)
- 2 (14.3%)
1 (total of 2)
- 4 (28.6%)
2 (total of 3) (current)
- 6 (42.9%)
3 (total of 4)
- 0 (0%)
4 (total of 5)
- 2 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Pages: 1 ... 105 106 [107] 108 109 ... 246

Author Topic: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 11.0 Walls and Walls and Walls [29/137]  (Read 294790 times)

Dutrius

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer extremely unavailable!
    • View Profile
    • Arcanus Technica
Re: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 6.0: Madness! [26/137]
« Reply #1590 on: September 05, 2015, 12:10:44 pm »

I've just realized that i haven't actually made an afterlife yet. I shall fix that.

Create the Engine Room, an afterlife in which mortals can design and create weird and wonderful contraptions, using any and all known materials. As new materials get created or discovered, they are added to the Engine Room.
Connect the Crystal Gardens to this Engine Room, albeit with some soundproofing.
Sounds good to me.
No longer extremely unavailable!
Sig text
ArcTech: Incursus. On hold indefinitely.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 4.0: Conflicts and Conflations [23/137]
« Reply #1591 on: September 05, 2015, 12:29:26 pm »

Add an addendum on the last obelisk:
"And of course I notice the irony of replying to someone to tell them they have a big ego for wanting to have the last word, I don't pretend to be perfect. In fact many of you would probably consider me to be the incarnation of flaws, and wouldn't be too far off from the truth."

Edit:
"Stop this decay and hunger, O Kindly One."
"I will stop your hunger, but it has a price. Dig a deep pit, and fill it with some dry wood. After you've done this, throw your youngest child in it. I will light the wood ablaze. If you do this, I will make sure the harvests in your area are bountiful and your livestock fat. "

If the man throws his child in, enchant the wood so it will burn forever without depleting. After that, enchant his child, so it will be unable to die of fire but still burn. Once the child would have died of burning, its body will completely regenerate. Create some kind of magic barrier around the pit, so that no mortals may get the child out. This barrier also detects godly energy, so if a god tries to meddle with it, It will detect who they are and tell it to Morthan.
"Grant me the sacred blood-thirst!"
"That's the spirit! What is your name, species and gender?"

Grant them the following traits:
Angel template, Assassin+2, Combat+2, Eats Blood, Fear+3, Strength+2, On The Hunt+1.

BURNING CHILDREN?? NOW THAT'S SOMETHING RIGHT UP MY ALLEY! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME EARLIER YOU WERE INTO THAT SORT OF STUFF? WE'LL BE BEST FRIENDS IN NO TIME!
(Here you go Andres.)

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1592 on: September 05, 2015, 12:46:20 pm »

Use 5 Flux to increase the fertility of the Spirallions, Use 2 Flux to increase the fertility of spiral-based plantlife.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1593 on: September 05, 2015, 12:57:56 pm »

The Don takes another large sip of his glass, before holding his head and shaking it back and forth.

"Ah, dat moron gave me a hang ova. I gotta work dis off."

Dr. Giovanni then makes a dismissive gesture towards the planets! A new life form, a new mundane animal known as the Netto, forms in a sudden gust of dusty wind. They are around the size of a medium-sized dog, in the shape of a velocoraptor. Its mouth is full of sharp-yet small teeth, with feet with 6 sharp claws on each foot. It typically runs on all four legs, though uses its first two limbs to manipulate objects such as when eating. Rather than scales or feathers on its skin, it has a soft almost leather-like texture, which thickens on those living in cold environments. Most are cold-blooded, save for a sub-species on the Ice Planet, which is warm blooded out of necessity. They are a pack animal, teaming up with others of their kind to take down large prey, in a similar manner to wolves.

Use 5 Flux to increase the fertility of the Spirallions, Use 2 Flux to increase the fertility of spiral-based plantlife.

"Whats wit dis guy an' spirals?"
« Last Edit: September 05, 2015, 01:03:25 pm by Stirk »
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1594 on: September 05, 2015, 01:16:43 pm »

"It is the most basic symbol of dominance."

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #1595 on: September 05, 2015, 01:33:52 pm »

...but some of the greedier, more desperate ones continue to chase after suspicious contracts outside the forum.

Investigate

Why do you guys look for contracts that aren't sanctioned by the forum? Is there anything I can do to make your life easier so you don't feel the need for this?

Wander around BroadRoad, ask the Kitsoonies how they feel their existence is and if there is anything that they need

Go around the worlds in various guises, tricking mortals in embarassing but mostly non-harmful ways. Reveal myself to them, minor blessings for the good sports.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
  • disco-froggin' since 2013
    • View Profile
« Reply #1596 on: September 05, 2015, 01:37:01 pm »

Morthan takes his corporeal form and tries finding the most attractive woman of Gaia, Boreas and Eden.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #1597 on: September 05, 2015, 01:46:26 pm »

Why do you guys look for contracts that aren't sanctioned by the forum? Is there anything I can do to make your life easier so you don't feel the need for this?
"I might have a partial explanation. Is the Cult of Horror sanctioned by this forum of yours? That has, to my knowledge, never been confirmed. That stunt I arranged has probably attracted new members."

Morthan takes his corporeal form and tries finding the most attractive woman of Gaia, Boreas and Eden.
"That is an impossible task as it is, as beauty is subjective, but let me help you."

Mörkö creates three bananas made from purest silver, and carves "Property of the Most Beautiful One" on each. It then drops one of these Bananas of Discord on each planet, in such a way that they will be found by mortals.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #1598 on: September 05, 2015, 01:49:41 pm »

"I might have a partial explanation. Is the Cult of Horror sanctioned by this forum of yours? That has, to my knowledge, never been confirmed. That stunt I arranged has probably attracted new members."

You would have to ask Sadiq, it's his Carnivale after all. I have no qualms about the various types of theatre my Kitsoony can and will perform, so long as they are allowed an audience amongst the other races.

Edit:
(Obscure, obscure?!)

"Ahh, the Snake is in focus this eon! I must celebrate its passing, yes?"

1E: Conduct the Grand Revelry, a truly wondrous festival in El-Jannah that will last for several months. Invitations are to sent all across the worlds. Gods and Angels are invited to attend, if they wish. ((Why does it use essence? Because when a god parties, it parties hard.))

I'd love to attend! Let's see how good my mixology skills are...

Mix various cocktails for the mortals in attendance, and have a special section that only the gods can access for drinks.

((I don't think mortals would survive some of the things I imagine the other gods will ask for...))
« Last Edit: September 05, 2015, 01:57:15 pm by hector13 »
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1599 on: September 05, 2015, 02:57:22 pm »

(Obscure, obscure?!)

1E: Conduct the Grand Revelry, a truly wondrous festival in El-Jannah that will last for several months. Invitations are to sent all across the worlds. Gods and Angels are invited to attend, if they wish. ((Why does it use essence? Because when a god parties, it parties hard.))
Meow attends riding on someone's head and distributes cats to random attendees. Specifically cats that also ride on people's heads. Headcats are the new best hats.

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1600 on: September 05, 2015, 04:03:09 pm »

(Obscure, obscure?!)

Meow attends riding on someone's head and distributes cats to random attendees. Specifically cats that also ride on people's heads. Headcats are the new best hats.
Itia attends in the form of a giant Star-Person teaching random attendees how to make fireworks and holding small firework shows.

Fr0stByt3

• Bay Watcher
  • Co-Creator of Woven Worlds Productions!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1601 on: September 05, 2015, 04:12:47 pm »

Jixiu attends as well, providing music and engaging partygoers in inane conversation.
Funding rebels because seriously, fuck those guys.
((They're basically the new Mongols.  I gotta say, I have a newfound respect for the Jamaican police force after playing this game.))

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1602 on: September 05, 2015, 06:11:49 pm »

As Zhìn Réng Jiāng is a city, they will most likely be regretfully unable to attend. Wángzǐ, however, is free to go on the behalf of the god if they so choose.

((I'm saying 'they' mostly because Zhin is a machine god and Wangzi could be either gender, really, since Zhin wouldn't have cared.))
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Dutrius

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer extremely unavailable!
    • View Profile
    • Arcanus Technica
« Reply #1603 on: September 05, 2015, 06:14:04 pm »

Attend.

Sounds interesting.
No longer extremely unavailable!
Sig text
ArcTech: Incursus. On hold indefinitely.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1604 on: September 05, 2015, 07:12:59 pm »

Tenat shall attend the Grand Revelry, in the guise of a floating set of crystals.  Tenat shall cause, through some manipulation of the site beforehand, a decently-sized acoustically deadened rest area to form.  Said rest area will prominently feature crystalline decor.  Said rest area will supply clean water to attendees.  Said rest area will also supply Crystallum nourishment as it is doubtful that any normal caterers will have planned for a nonstandard biology.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.
Pages: 1 ... 105 106 [107] 108 109 ... 246