Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many collaborators should [Godslayer] creation require?

0 (total 1)
- 2 (14.3%)
1 (total of 2)
- 4 (28.6%)
2 (total of 3) (current)
- 6 (42.9%)
3 (total of 4)
- 0 (0%)
4 (total of 5)
- 2 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Pages: 1 ... 102 103 [104] 105 106 ... 246

Author Topic: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 11.0 Walls and Walls and Walls [29/137]  (Read 294445 times)

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 6.0: Madness! [26/137]
« Reply #1545 on: September 04, 2015, 09:44:05 pm »

Sadiq chortled as if listening to a good jest. "My friend, of course we are! We are omnipresent are we not? We know all and see all. Well except for the things we don't, yes?"
"When it comes to the Human civilisation, the only knowledge I get from it is big stuff like rioting and stuff. I can only hear smaller stuff when I intentionally listen to prayers and I only get about two at a time. That pretty much proves gods are meant for big things rather than small things."

"If we cannot deal with small things what makes us suited to greater things?"
"It's the difference between a general and a sniper. Both are in charge of killing a country's enemies. A sniper is worth much less than a general but is better at individually killing people, while a general is much more important due their command of armies but are significantly less competent at personally killing people. Please keep in mind that this is my answer to the question, "are we good at small things because we're good at big things?", not the argument, "what are gods to mortals?""

"As for the maturity of the mortals... It is true that they've minds but truly, how do they compare to ours? No mortal can calculate as we do or think as we."
"And like that you've lost me. My calculation goes so far as "I'm creating Humans with 5 Essence". I'm pretty sure Humans are very capable of thinking that. They can probably be better at math than me, too."

"Though the man will care for the calf and feast upon it in a year's time, he will never understand the aroma of worship or the soothing grace of influence. His mind is too simple, too unrefined..."
"Wait, you can actually sense Worship and Influence!?"
I attempt to smell Worship and feel Influence.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2015, 09:57:17 pm by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1546 on: September 04, 2015, 09:57:38 pm »

If Creation is opposed to the point that I can't afford it, reduce the number until I can without it killing me.
((So far, you've got about an even number of opposes and supports.  Mine is contingent upon you (not) nerfing it just a teense.  Like, you can see the shadow of an invisible person under an extremely bright sun thing.  ZRJ does not appear to have actually opposed.  Yet.))
((Don Giovanni isn't about to change his creation. Especially not for someone he doesn't like  :-\ .))
((Eeeh.  It seems like a better option.))
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1547 on: September 04, 2015, 09:58:46 pm »

(No one is currently opposing the race's creation. One person is proposing we oppose it but everyone is opposing that proposal to oppose the race's creation.)
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1548 on: September 04, 2015, 10:00:05 pm »

(No one is currently opposing the race's creation. One person is proposing we oppose it but everyone is opposing that proposal to oppose the race's creation.)
((Actually, it has been opposed directly.  On the aforementioned condition.))
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1549 on: September 04, 2015, 10:02:26 pm »

If Creation is opposed to the point that I can't afford it, reduce the number until I can without it killing me.
((So far, you've got about an even number of opposes and supports.  Mine is contingent upon you (not) nerfing it just a teense.  Like, you can see the shadow of an invisible person under an extremely bright sun thing.  ZRJ does not appear to have actually opposed.  Yet.))
((Don Giovanni isn't about to change his creation. Especially not for someone he doesn't like  :-\ .))

((Why would letting someone you hate mess with something you want to make be a better option for the don? Worst comes to worst, it is just a bit more expensive, and you should have notice how little he care for expenses by now.))

This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1550 on: September 04, 2015, 10:03:54 pm »

((Why would letting someone you hate mess with something you want to make be a better option for the don? Worst comes to worst, it is just a bit more expensive, and you should have notice how little he care for expenses by now.))
((Because he's going to kill himself with expenses, yeah, good job.))
Sigtext

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1551 on: September 04, 2015, 10:04:49 pm »

"It's the difference between a general and a sniper. Both are in charge of killing a country's enemies. A sniper is worth much less than a general but is better at individually killing people, while a general is much more important due their command of armies but are significantly less competent at personally killing people. Please keep in mind that this is my answer to the question, "are we good at small things because we're good at big things?", not the argument, "what are gods to mortals?""

So basically you're admitting guilt? Because you know who your sniper takes his orders from, right? :P
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1552 on: September 04, 2015, 10:07:06 pm »

So basically you're admitting guilt? Because you know who your sniper takes his orders from, right? :P
>The sniper takes orders from the chain of command, which eventually reaches up to the general, after as many layers of command as you care to insert, and is fairly full of room for telephone errors.  This Aspect does not see how this is even relevant.
Sigtext

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1553 on: September 04, 2015, 10:08:20 pm »

"Dude, I said right afterwards that the analogy was not related to the relationship between gods and mortals. It was very explicit."

I create a male angel called Ziel and a female angel called Urtas. They love each-other very much. Their duty is to guide lost souls into my heaven.
Ziel and Urtas are to find out why there are so many Human lost souls.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2015, 01:57:28 am by Andres »

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1554 on: September 04, 2015, 10:27:43 pm »

Sadiq chortled as if listening to a good jest. "My friend, of course we are! We are omnipresent are we not? We know all and see all. Well except for the things we don't, yes?"
"When it comes to the Human civilisation, the only knowledge I get from it is big stuff like rioting and stuff. I can only hear smaller stuff when I intentionally listen to prayers and I only get about two at a time. That pretty much proves gods are meant for big things rather than small things."

"If we cannot deal with small things what makes us suited to greater things?"

"As for the maturity of the mortals... It is true that they've minds but truly, how do they compare to ours? No mortal can calculate as we do or think as we."
"And like that you've lost me. My calculation goes so far as "I'm creating Humans with 5 Essence". I'm pretty sure Humans are very capable of thinking that. They can probably be better at math than me, too."

"Though the man will care for the calf and feast upon it in a year's time, he will never understand the aroma of worship or the soothing grace of influence. His mind is too simple, too unrefined..."
"Wait, you can actually sense Worship and Influence!?"
I attempt to smell Worship and feel Influence.

"Eid...are you saying that you cannot feel the flows of divinity? Friend...I am very sorry for you, terribly sorry."

"But regardless of that...it is clear you believe your children to be free creatures, of both thought and action, yes?"
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1555 on: September 04, 2015, 10:28:25 pm »

Meow listens to purrayers.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1556 on: September 04, 2015, 10:30:42 pm »

"But regardless of that...it is clear you believe your children to be free creatures, of both thought and action, yes?"
"Yup."

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1557 on: September 04, 2015, 10:36:57 pm »

"If you say, friend."

"Oh and yes, if any of my fellow peers sees some mortal Djinn-like creatures running around, those are my new creations. They are very...eager to...enjoy the fruits of life."
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1558 on: September 04, 2015, 10:40:17 pm »

Tenat shall, should there be Flux remaining, see if Flux can be converted to Essence.
Tenat shall also set a subroutine to attempt to prevent further disasters like acid rain in advance.  But leave suitable symbol evidence behind when said disasters are dissipated, as well as evidence of what might have been.  Chaomantic magic shall play a heavy part in that.
Tenat shall also attempt to bring back the dead from the acid rain.
((You know, I may as well just officially declare it, Tenat is the only god I'm even playing as.  Voicing shall change accordingly.  Tenat(Small Actions Having Larger Effects/Crystals/Possibly Technology???) ))

Tenat shall look into these new creations of ...Whoever  ((I suck at names.  Micelus' god.)).
« Last Edit: September 04, 2015, 10:50:05 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1559 on: September 04, 2015, 10:48:30 pm »

"Crap! I almost forgot!"

Inform Lolohe about the new race that Don JoJo is creating so he can plan accordingly.

Just automatically keep Lolohe informed about god stuff so he's prepared.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2015, 11:16:28 pm by Andres »
Pages: 1 ... 102 103 [104] 105 106 ... 246