Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many collaborators should [Godslayer] creation require?

0 (total 1)
- 2 (14.3%)
1 (total of 2)
- 4 (28.6%)
2 (total of 3) (current)
- 6 (42.9%)
3 (total of 4)
- 0 (0%)
4 (total of 5)
- 2 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Pages: 1 ... 67 68 [69] 70 71 ... 246

Author Topic: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 11.0 Walls and Walls and Walls [29/137]  (Read 294216 times)

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 4.0: Conflicts and Conflations [23/137]
« Reply #1020 on: August 26, 2015, 04:19:37 pm »

Meow creates a play, entitled "The Madness of the Gods" and distributes it to various Kitsoony.

The Madness of the Gods is a complete and unabridged scripted rendition of every public godly conversation since the dawn of creation to this point. It ends with whomever is Meow in the performance giving a prop script to a random Kitsoony in the audience. Numberspeak is included in a "how it sounds" basis. So "L33T" would be pronounced as EllThreeThreeTee.

Come to assist personally to the first play in person. Applaud at the end.

Provide special effects. Give a review, by claping with some number of hands out of my seven depending on performance of actors.
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1021 on: August 26, 2015, 04:26:10 pm »

Tenat attends the inaugural performance as well.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #1022 on: August 26, 2015, 04:30:01 pm »

Prepare the Kitsoony backstage

Okay, guys, we've got a big audience out there, lets give it our best shot, okay? Okay!

((For some reason, playing the Resurgence theme from Metal Gear Solid seems apt in this particular instance...))
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #1023 on: August 26, 2015, 04:30:15 pm »

Meow creates a play, entitled "The Madness of the Gods" and distributes it to various Kitsoony.

The Madness of the Gods is a complete and unabridged scripted rendition of every public godly conversation since the dawn of creation to this point. It ends with whomever is Meow in the performance giving a prop script to a random Kitsoony in the audience. Numberspeak is included in a "how it sounds" basis. So "L33T" would be pronounced as EllThreeThreeTee.

Attend the play.
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1024 on: August 26, 2015, 04:32:36 pm »

Meow will be sitting on someone's head during the play.

Dutrius

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer extremely unavailable!
    • View Profile
    • Arcanus Technica
« Reply #1025 on: August 26, 2015, 04:52:26 pm »

Attend the play in a more unassuming form. A hovering metal sphere might put the performers off.
No longer extremely unavailable!
Sig text
ArcTech: Incursus. On hold indefinitely.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1026 on: August 26, 2015, 05:19:37 pm »

The Don scalps tickets outside, while wondering why this is so popular. Poor Kits, it must terrify them to be in the eyes of the Gods like that....
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1027 on: August 26, 2015, 05:25:48 pm »

((uh? I went sleeping, that's why I didn't reply before. Not because I wasn't interested.))

Are you still up for that beam war thingy? I really don't mind doing it even though I'm not sure what there is to learn from it, but I'd like you to answer a small survey for me in return once we're done. Nothing sensitive or anything, just a bunch of simple questions for my research. Could also do it privately if you want to.
Prepare for a beam war if Eid is still up for it.

((Ok, I edited the action back in.))
"I don't mind. I'd prefer if you asked me in private, though."

"r3ally ar3 a n1c3 g0d(fr0m my p3r5p3c71v3, anyway). Bu7 y0u mu57 d13."

Thank you for that, but why would I have to die? I suppose you have a really good reason to do something as serious as murder a god, especially in front of everybody else.
"Relax, no one's killing anyone, especially when it's only over some unkind words."
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1028 on: August 26, 2015, 05:26:42 pm »

Thank you for that, but why would I have to die? I suppose you have a really good reason to do something as serious as murder a god, especially in front of everybody else.
"Y0u ar3 a773mp71ng 70 k1ll a m0r7al."

Jens will be sitting in the back of the audience's chairs.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1029 on: August 26, 2015, 05:31:58 pm »

Isgon grabs a seat next to Jens. Hey Jens, could we not talk about killing gods?
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1030 on: August 26, 2015, 05:32:30 pm »

"Response); unreasonable[-]extreme_
Reasoning); poor[-]fallacious_
Attempt); failure:(likely)[-]risk:(high)[-]consideration:(low)_"
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1031 on: August 26, 2015, 05:35:29 pm »

Isgon grabs a seat next to Jens. Hey Jens, could we not talk about killing gods?
"Jens? Wh0 15 Jens? 1 am J3n5! And 1-" "No no no! This is my body!"

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1032 on: August 26, 2015, 05:38:10 pm »

"Jens? Wh0 15 Jens? 1 am J3n5! And 1-" "No no no! This is my body!"
Isgon slaps Jens. Snap out of it!

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1033 on: August 26, 2015, 05:46:39 pm »

"Ow! Sorry. It's just... anger doesn't go very well with me. As in bad things happen when I get angry."

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1034 on: August 26, 2015, 05:47:42 pm »

Zenurion suddenly appears in the other seat next to Jens, teleporting any mortal who might've been here to his previous location.
No, please, this is a discussion that needs to happen. Repressing our thoughts will only result in the growth of our anger, which will in return make things much messier when it inevitably erupt. Let's do this while we are all calm and civilized, and under scrutiny of other beings, mortals in that case.

Now, why would the death of a mortal be enough to justify the execution of a god? Wouldn't we by extension, if the death of a mortal is punishable by death, need to execute the first being to think of the concept of mortality, which has and will cause many times more deaths than I ever will? Wouldn't anyone who creates mortals need to be judged as heartless murderers for dooming their creation to an inevitable and painful death? Wouldn't we need to murder every god whose aspect imply death, and execute ourselves for committing the crime of killing sapient beings, in this case gods?
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.
Pages: 1 ... 67 68 [69] 70 71 ... 246