Start from scratch for YG-lite
- 3 (9.1%)
Do both
- 5 (15.2%)
Do both
- 2 (6.1%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 241

Author Topic: Ye Gods 2 OOC [31/137] [Sign-ups go here]  (Read 241250 times)

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 2 OOC (~24h to full launch) [22/137] [Sign-ups go here]
« Reply #465 on: August 20, 2015, 06:44:45 am »

How does making one angel cost?

Standard angel template: Two angels with one non-exotic affinity: (Divine,Loyalty+10,Unique): 1E

"The front page is very useful friend, yes?"
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #466 on: August 20, 2015, 06:45:14 am »

If I had to be brutally honest, though, I would probably place Eid somewhere chaotic on account of resorting to dodging possibly having to pay for the extra constellations and then telling another god of having to pay for his own constellations despite having abstained on the relevant proposal.
I don't think that's entirely fair. I'm creating an angel that gets more powerful as it gets older. I have no idea how much Essence that costs. I've gotta be careful. Honest, guvnor. I'm assuming you're talking about cosmic features (planets, stars, moons, etc.) rather than constellations. I'm paying for my constellations. When did I tell another god to pay for his constellations/cosmic features?

How does making one angel cost?
Making a single angel costs 0.5E.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: August 20, 2015, 06:46:28 am »

Just as a curiocity, how much my old golems would cost?
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #468 on: August 20, 2015, 06:47:28 am »

How much would the Gem Dragons cost? They're very big and they have that natural armour, after all.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: August 20, 2015, 06:58:58 am »

$$$
How much would F&N from YG1 cost, if created from scratch? What about if created under the same conditions as back then? Please make no mention of what they actually were. I really only want to know the order of magnitude, and maybe drop a few jaws later on by foreshadowing it now with this price check. If the cost is low enough, I might even consider recreating them, though I have no idea what use they could be to Mörkö.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: August 20, 2015, 07:06:32 am »

Andres, the only unique thing about them is their magic. Scandinavians(not to mention various other ethnicities) were/are around two metres tall, and the Speed is the maximum speed. 18-20 mph is around top speed for high-performance athletes.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: August 20, 2015, 07:12:10 am »

I just noticed that in the current pool you can select as many options as you want, even all of them, rather than two.
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: August 20, 2015, 07:14:42 am »

Andres, the only unique thing about them is their magic. Scandinavians(not to mention various other ethnicities) were/are around two metres tall, and the Speed is the maximum speed. 18-20 mph is around top speed for high-performance athletes.
There's just no pleasing some people. ::)

What die was used in the Flux training? d10, d12, or d20?

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: August 20, 2015, 07:21:36 am »

Was just pointing it out, mostly because you said they were bigger and faster. You did do magic, so at least there's that. I didn't say they were bad. To be honest, I had a tough time making my initial race, since the way my character and my eventual playstyle works, I plan to have many within my flock, and was unsure what would fit a god of Civilization and Control.

Oh, and by the way, Vgray, I may end up just turning my souls over to you for initial afterlife creation. What's Talios' opinion on undeath and/or soul-binding?

$$$Price Check

Factories that can produce machines which are possessed by souls/have souls bound to/into them, powered by magic and heat/fire, either directly or via steam-power. Would they count as a separate race? I plan for them to have a variety of traits and the like to work for me, so I'm curious.

An afterlife that preps souls for the task of coming back to the mortal world as part of these machines, or undead, and helps them learn and become more devoted in death through debate and discussion amongst one another.

EDIT: He's basically saying that he doesn't think you should be upset if a constellation breaks since you aren't going to have to pay for them, and is pointing out that you have named 15 and will pay nothing for them, while he might end up having to pay an essence and has only made 3.

DOUBLEDIT: I'm already supporting it, KJP :P Or I thought I was...huh
« Last Edit: August 20, 2015, 07:31:27 am by Rolepgeek »
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #474 on: August 20, 2015, 07:32:43 am »

micelus: Strange that Sadiq hasn't started a Pantheon of friends, then  ;)

DreamerGhost: I can't seem to change it back to one option now and I'm not sure I should to bother Toady about it

Andres: None of those, want to try guessing? ;D
Spoiler: It was (click to show/hide)

Andres:
"With all the Essence I'm spending, I won't be able to afford even 5E worth of creatures capable of worshipping me if I continue. For that reason I'm gonna have to back out of the creation projects. I'm really sorry about this."
Abstain from all proposals that cost Essence to pass. Continue opposing the proposals I'm currently opposing.

Support CNCL001.01
Oppose CNCL001.02

"Hey Don Giovanni, do you like bread sticks?"
(emphasis not mine)

$$$Response
DreamerGhost:
Old golems: [Protection+2 <1.2>] [Size+1?] [Immortal? <1.1>] [Fireproof <1.2>] [Extremophile+1? <1.4>] [Speed-1 <0.8>] [Strength+1 <1.2>] [Temperature+2?] = Avg. 2.1E for 1000? (tentative, what with the castes and forgotten features)

Andres:
Gem dragons: [Protection+2 <1.2>] [Size+5? <1.5>] [Immortal? <1.1>] [Charismatic+1 <1.1>] [Fireproof <1.2>] [Fruitful-2 <0.8>] [Combat+1? <1.4>] = Avg. 2.9E for 1000? (tentative, what with the forgotten features)

IcyTea31: F&N? Can you PM a vague summary of it?

Rolepgeek: Yes, mostly because of the physical attributes being different.
Factories: Probably 4-5E but recheck when I'm no longer sleepy
Afterlife of preparation: Simple enough for 0E I think

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #475 on: August 20, 2015, 07:44:14 am »

The object seems to be a jagged chip of some sort. Its surface is flat, almost ideally so.
This is a stupid question, but what does 'jagged chip' mean in this context?
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: August 20, 2015, 07:44:55 am »

$$$Pricecheck

4 unnamed angels with an endless bag of seeds each.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

The endless bag of seeds will contain seeds for grapes, olives, trees, grass, berries, fruits, vegetables, and other plants. The seeds are not normal however, and the plant it turns into depends on the environment.
Basically, it adapts on the spot to something suitable for the area (cold resistance in cold areas, drought resistance in deserts, etc.).
« Last Edit: August 20, 2015, 07:49:21 am by Happy Demon »
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #477 on: August 20, 2015, 07:45:21 am »

Andres:
"With all the Essence I'm spending, I won't be able to afford even 5E worth of creatures capable of worshipping me if I continue. For that reason I'm gonna have to back out of the creation projects. I'm really sorry about this."
Abstain from all proposals that cost Essence to pass. Continue opposing the proposals I'm currently opposing.

Support CNCL001.01
Oppose CNCL001.02

"Hey Don Giovanni, do you like bread sticks?"
I forgot that I was supporting the constellations and the things I'm opposing have to do with transports between worlds rather than planets themselves.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #478 on: August 20, 2015, 07:46:35 am »

Jagged chip: A mostly convex-shaped thing with angular edges

G'morning!

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #479 on: August 20, 2015, 08:13:02 am »

Price Check$$$

Spoiler: the recorders of ages (click to show/hide)
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 241