Start from scratch for YG-lite
- 3 (9.1%)
Do both
- 5 (15.2%)
Do both
- 2 (6.1%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 241

Author Topic: Ye Gods 2 OOC [31/137] [Sign-ups go here]  (Read 241777 times)

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 2 OOC (~12-36h to launch) [20/137]
« Reply #210 on: August 18, 2015, 09:03:03 pm »

I'm curious Rolep, where would Talios place based just on his spheres, and not what I've said about him?

Just on spheres? Like, not including any background stuff? He would go under either Plot Thickeners or The Dark Gods, since one is more organized evil, and Zhin would go under either Gardeners or Plot Thickeners too.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 2 OOC (~24h to full launch) [20/137] [Sign-ups go here]
« Reply #211 on: August 18, 2015, 09:03:43 pm »

$$$
A teeny tiny sapient green star
A large cloud of glowing pink dust that lets off a faint light
A floating golden pyramid that destroys anything that is about to crash into a planet
A small moon made of a black stone that absorbs light

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: August 18, 2015, 09:07:54 pm »

Name: Caxtos
Spheres: The oceans/seas and Ceremony/Prayer (things like funerals and the prayers of those morning, declaration of war and the prayers for peace, weddings and prayers for fertility, opening of establishments and prayers for prosperity, etc)
Primary form/symbol: A humanoid in sleek white plate armor with four arms and two legs, he carrys a golden trident in his upper hands and a book of prayers in his lower hands.
Description/background: Caxtos watches over the oceans and ensures safe travels for those who are faithful. He also oversees all ceremonies and listens to prayers from those ceremonies ensuring that they are related to the proper deity. His followers may say an extra prayer to him while praying to another god to add assurance that the prayer will be heard by who they pray to. Caxtos try's to do what he feels is right and sides with what he feels is good. Prophecy for tells of a race of Caxtos's chosen souls who will be created in his form to do his will in the world.
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.

Dutrius

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer extremely unavailable!
    • View Profile
    • Arcanus Technica
« Reply #213 on: August 18, 2015, 09:14:00 pm »

Well, so much for staying up all night. I've been talked into going to bed. I dread to imagine how many pages will be there when I get up later.
No longer extremely unavailable!
Sig text
ArcTech: Incursus. On hold indefinitely.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: August 18, 2015, 09:15:06 pm »

Well, so much for staying up all night. I've been talked into going to bed. I dread to imagine how many pages will be there when I get up later.

I went away for about 30 minutes and there were 5 pages.

By that logic, there will be 80 pages by morning.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Happerry

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: August 18, 2015, 09:16:19 pm »

I would dearly dearly like to join this game but I really don't think I have the time, energy, and spare attention given how fast this thread is moving. Damn it.
Forenia Forever!
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: August 18, 2015, 09:19:00 pm »

I would dearly dearly like to join this game but I really don't think I have the time, energy, and spare attention given how fast this thread is moving. Damn it.

It's kind of turn-based, and if it's anything like the last game, KJP kinda lists what's been new since the previous update (for the most part)

The last game was also the most interesting game I've played on B12 yet, and when KJP PM'd me to inform me of this one, it did also encourage me to come back to the forum after a 4 month absence :o

Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #217 on: August 18, 2015, 09:22:50 pm »

$$$Response
micelus: The Smokeless Cairn <- 500 Djinn <- 500 x [Race template] [Incorporeal] [Immortal] [Adaptable]: Average of 1.4E
Ama: A teeny tiny sapient green star: If around 2m wide, around 1E
A large cloud of glowing pink dust that lets off a faint light: Depends on how large
A floating golden pyramid that destroys anything that is about to crash into a planet: Tentatively 10E
A small moon made of a black stone that absorbs light: 8E

Cryxis: Sheet added

Happerry: This time, we'll probably be having 2-day or 3-day Ticks, so it may not require too much player time. Hopefully, the hype and excitement will cool off a bit after T0.

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: August 18, 2015, 09:30:58 pm »

$$$
Cost to make a 4'-6' tall sentient humanoid with fleshy chitin plate skin with four arms and two legs in the image of Caxtos. They are of regular strength and inteligence but really civil. It would be rare for any of them to be law breakers and everyone does their part in society. They live by the sea side making their living from fishing and some farming. (Not sure how detailed I should go with this and probably going  to go just as in depth when they show up in game) They are peaceful traders and try to stay out of other's conflicts and politics. They are also good writters/recorders. They should develope traveling related things faster than other tech like farming, infrastructure, or architecture. (Travel related things would be like faster/bigger/more durable ships, wagons, shoes, taming mountable animals, basicaly anything that would help them travel from place to place for trade/adventuring/sending messages/etc)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: August 18, 2015, 09:46:10 pm »

$$$
Crystallum as described.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: August 18, 2015, 09:46:25 pm »

$$$
Price checks on Wisps, immaterial glowy blue auras clustered around a center point that can float around and communicate telepathically(intelligent, sapient, etc). They reproduce by going into a Union, after which two of them become one of them, which after a few days splits apart into 3 of them with distinct personalities. They can freely shift into a fragile crystal skeleton of sorts that can effect the physical world at the expense of the fast movement, floating/flying, and telepathy. That crystal skeleton can return to a Wisp at any time. Wisps are not immortal, and can die by magical damage or old age(60-110 years of age). The crystal skeleton form can be killed much easier.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: August 18, 2015, 09:49:29 pm »

Might as well start to get the Gang together:

$$$PRICECHECK

Spoiler: Rose (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Lupin (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Thorn (click to show/hide)
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: August 18, 2015, 10:04:24 pm »

$$$Price Check

Cost/effects of giving up direct power/influence to make self into giant cityscape for initial creations.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #223 on: August 18, 2015, 10:13:16 pm »

$$$Response
Reminder: Price scales linearly now and so does worship.

Cryxis, Prince of Doom: Caxtos-like humanoids: 5000/1000? x [Size0] [Focus->Discovery->Literacy <free>] [Focus->Exploration <free>]: Average of 5E
TheBiggerFIsh: Crystallum: 5000/1000? x [Size-1] [Focus->Discovery->Logical <free>] [Focus->Build->Creative <free>] [Fruitful-2 <x0.8>]: Average of 4E
FallacyofUrist: Wisps: 5000/1000? x [Incorporeal <x1.3>] [Weaker or equal corporeal form <free>] Average of 6.5E

--more to come--

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: August 18, 2015, 10:15:57 pm »

How much for about 40000?
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 241