Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7

Author Topic: Mold a Star System (A Create-A-World Game) (Needs more people)  (Read 7792 times)

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
Re: Mold a Star System (A Create-A-World Game) (Needs more people)
« Reply #75 on: September 08, 2015, 02:42:00 pm »

((Idk, how strong is he? City leveling? Asteroid blaster? Planet buster? He won't be able to do anything to permanent becasue I'm awesome like that, but it would help if I knew what he can do))
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: September 08, 2015, 06:46:40 pm »

He's a strong illusionist, but weaker than me.

Nivahzen commands him to stealthily teleport to the throne room of my castle, and aids him in doing so. Once he is upon the throne, he grows in power, and gains the ability to cast illusions anywhere and to use them to see the surrounding areas. Soon, he begins to cause small, annoying phantasms to appear on blaze's planet. They are random in nature, usually harmless but sometimes lethal. As their quantity grows, the people begin to get more and more frightened.
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: September 08, 2015, 07:12:16 pm »

blaze pulls the souls (and minds) of those that were killed by the phantasms from the soul gem and revives them.

"ok....now im angry.....ITS TIME TO SHOW YOU JUST HOW FAR OUT OF YOUR LEAUGE YOU REALY ARE!"
blaze did not even need to take a step. an enormous amount of energy appeared close to the ((what was it again? planet? fortress?)) and blasted massive hole in it. large enough to fit several cities.

the "archnemisis" was very surprised.

"WHAT! impossible, no one could unleash an attack that powerful from that far away!"
he was wrong.

"I WILL SHOW YOU WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU MESS WITH ME AND MY PEPOLE! YOU ARE NOTHING TO ME!"
and blaze flew faster than light, to appear before the ((again what was it?)) and he glowed with the power and fury of the sun a thousand fold.

((and no you cant reach or effect the soul gem. not even grief could manage that. its more or less the thing my character guards the most protectively because its basically the afterlife of his people))
« Last Edit: September 08, 2015, 07:34:55 pm by endlessblaze »

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: September 08, 2015, 11:42:03 pm »

It was a paradoxical palace that would always be the opposite of where and what you thought it would be. I think we should let Zanzetkuken decide what happens. The palace is the center of my power.
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: September 09, 2015, 12:25:49 am »

(I call it as such: Blaze, that is way, way too overpowered.  Instantly wiping out another god?  No.  Just no.  That is not fun or interesting.)
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: September 09, 2015, 06:39:56 am »

((I never touched the goddes or her pawn, I smashed a hole in her home.  But you have a point

How about I reduce power level to that of the sun instead of the sun a thousand fold, and reduce the size of the hole?))

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: September 09, 2015, 06:57:05 am »

((Seems I was right back in the other thread. Also, ptw))

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: September 09, 2015, 07:00:47 am »

((Right about what? I have atmitted it's over power and I'm perfectly happy to reduce and change it to something more except able. Trust me, I have seen how power debates can kill/hurt a game and don't want it to happen to this thread.))

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: September 09, 2015, 07:15:56 am »

((about how it seems that you like this amount of power, as you are only changing this when confronted.))

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: September 09, 2015, 07:19:48 am »

((I would like to point out that 1. She has not given me a good idea of her power, so I don't know how to scale mine.  2. seeming a bit stronger then her is a good way for her to flee,then try to get stronger so she can win later/ suddenly show that I underestimated her and that we are equally matched apponents. /ect.))

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: September 09, 2015, 08:09:23 am »

((Well, I was wanting to know whether he could hit it at all from that distance, but I guess we can say that he can.))

"Stop attacking my palace!" Nivahzen yells from her planet, "I still want it back in one piece when this is all over!" She knew by now that blaze could hear. Why would she give him the luxury of speaking in person?
Money!

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: September 09, 2015, 08:16:23 am »

-blaze slowly turns to face nivahzen's planet, and begins walking to it on a pathway of darkness.- "I'm no fool. If you Drop the act and surrender now I might spare you."

((So what are we doing now, flee? Show I underestimated you? Surrender? Be interrupted by a threat greater than us and work togther to stop it? I'm open for ideas.also how large is the palace? Becasue if it's not the size of at least a planetoid I should probably make the hole smaller.))

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: September 09, 2015, 02:21:52 pm »

how large is the palace?

What size do you think it is? Not that.

...Let's just say that it is approxamately the size of the sun, but can shrink to something smaller or grow to the size of a solar system. That good?
Money!

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: September 09, 2015, 03:52:11 pm »

((ok that works. for the reference, the hole I blasted in it is about the size of new York city....stacked on top of itself about 10 times...unless you think that's over doing it.))

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: September 09, 2015, 08:38:25 pm »

((Let's say that the hole in it will vary between 1/100 and 1/10000 of it's size (Due to the palace's paradoxical capabilities). That seems about fair... Right?))
Money!
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7