Advanced search  

Poll

Who is Our Rival?

A male Dwarf named Tordek
A male Elf named Tordek
A male Cave Spider named Tordek
Dummy Option So I Can See The Votes

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 14

Author Topic: Pokethaum Mithrel and Admantium: Where Pokemon and Pentagrams Collide  (Read 20673 times)

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile
Re: Pokethaum Mithrel and Admantium: Where Pokemon and Pentagrams Collide
« Reply #120 on: August 26, 2015, 01:58:47 pm »

Meanwhile...

A dark shadow appears on the ground and out of it comes a giant dismembered hand.
((Batshit evil, pessimistic neutral and clumsy good cover nearly entire spectrum. Sadly, but optimists are a rare breed, that is currently running into extinction.))
((That tends to happen when you're optimistic enough to wait out the apocalypse. I wish them plenty of luck, but chances are they'll need it.))

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: August 26, 2015, 03:42:26 pm »

Well it'd be more intuitive if we'd chosen water and they'd chosen grass but it still works. The water energy is weak to the grass energy but good at consuming the fire. So we keep the fire in front of the water as a lead and the grass behind to push.

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: August 26, 2015, 04:25:35 pm »

Ok, I think I understand it now. Your trying to use the fire type as bait. Of course before I actually implement a plan that complex I wouldn't mind getting a bit more consent among everyone for the plan. Also, enjoy the Hand demon.
((Batshit evil, pessimistic neutral and clumsy good cover nearly entire spectrum. Sadly, but optimists are a rare breed, that is currently running into extinction.))
((That tends to happen when you're optimistic enough to wait out the apocalypse. I wish them plenty of luck, but chances are they'll need it.))

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
  • Everything is going as planned
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: August 26, 2015, 05:21:37 pm »

Shoot the hand demon with the wand.
Giving waitlisted people the ability to murder non-responsive players was a great idea. Need to do that more often.

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: August 26, 2015, 05:29:30 pm »

I'm not sure if I've outright said this first but in order to control the Elder wand, you need to defeat it first. (In this way its just like Harry Potter)

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: August 26, 2015, 05:33:50 pm »

Stab the hand with the sharpened Elder Wand.
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: August 26, 2015, 11:24:28 pm »

Perhaps our lord shall be pleased by the sacrifice of this unholy creature.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: August 27, 2015, 01:51:57 pm »

Perhaps our lord shall be pleased by the sacrifice of this unholy creature.

Now thats how you use an elder wand(If you have no magical power over it.

Kelly: I wonder what would happen if I poked that dark hand thingy of death with the wand?

The dark hand seems to scream in pain, although it has no mouth and is just a phantom.

*Kelly has learned the ability Backstab*
« Last Edit: August 27, 2015, 01:57:03 pm by star2wars3 »

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: August 27, 2015, 10:30:20 pm »

Inject ourself with the holy wand, so that it may infuse us with some of his power. Kick the shadow thing's butt with the granted powers.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
  • Everything is going as planned
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: August 27, 2015, 10:33:35 pm »

Inject ourself with the holy wand, so that it may infuse us with some of his power. Kick the shadow thing's butt with the granted powers.
+1

I believe we have gone Henderson on the plot.
Giving waitlisted people the ability to murder non-responsive players was a great idea. Need to do that more often.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: August 27, 2015, 10:35:09 pm »

+1

Now all we need is a skating rink and some explosives.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: August 28, 2015, 07:57:55 am »

+1

And a recording of Canada's National Anthem.
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: August 28, 2015, 09:35:38 am »

+1

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pkSZFx1_Qxw

Done.

Hum the Canadian National Anthem.

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile
Re: Pokethaum Mithrel and Admantium: On The Brink Of Destruction
« Reply #133 on: August 28, 2015, 01:48:25 pm »

+1

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pkSZFx1_Qxw

Done.

Hum the Canadian National Anthem.

You stab yourself with the stick in an attempt to gain the power to beat the Dark Hand. It sort of works, you manage to stop the wand from shooting dangerous elemental energys everywhere. And you do feel more powerful, but unfortunately, you can't control your new found power. From one of your hands, a beam of ice shoots out, freezing the ground in the approximate shape of an ice skating rink, at the same time, your hand starts shooting lit tnt high into the air.

You try to hum the Canadian national anthem but it ends up sounding something like this:
Americans Try To Sing Canadian National Anthem

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: August 28, 2015, 03:23:21 pm »

I suggest we just continue making references until he gets annoyed and leaves. Or do my original plan.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 14