Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Magic Evolution (Dawn of Evolution III.V) 7/10  (Read 4705 times)

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
    • Pik-Pik Fortress: A Pikmin Mod
Re: Magic Evolution (Dawn of Evolution III.V) 7/10
« Reply #30 on: August 20, 2015, 10:28:21 pm »

The gorilla worms move and shift around the earth like the tectonic plates themselves.

Start eating dead things

You look for dead things to eat, but as of now, there isn't much death and destruction.

The slopheaps stir and begin to grow and multiply.
Increase the rate of consumption (and thus growth+division), magically if need be.

You are finding food scarce. Perhaps pick a particular prey?

Start eating alive things. Have difficulty doing so.

Your prehensile dragons see other monsters around to eat and some men too. The men have pointy sticks though and they hurt a few of your kind.

Search for strong, magical things (like wizards or dragons).

You sense dragons nearby. The continent is quite small.

Sandrats will evolve improved dexterity.

Your creatures become slightly more dexterous.
Currently on vacation. I have internet, but will update sporadically due to vacation.

XXXXYYYY

• Bay Watcher
  • Been a long time.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 21, 2015, 07:21:53 am »

They shall derive sustenance from the very stone itself.
Improve the consumption of stone and earth, possibly magically increasing the yields from doing so.
((They're primarily lithotrophic, so I presumed that they mainly did that, rather than hunting prey.))
« Last Edit: August 21, 2015, 07:35:07 am by XXXXYYYY »
Oooooooo. I know. ClF3. That should be a fun surprise.

Leonardo8

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 21, 2015, 09:43:47 am »

Spiderking, did you forgot my Scorzard?

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 21, 2015, 09:55:35 am »

Name: Wisp
Description: Wisp is the name given to the smallest and lowliest of elemental spirits, whose small size means they have rarely developed even sentience. Wisps are commonly Air and Fire Elementals, due to their typically temporary nature, but Wisps of all Elements are commonly found. Typically, wisps are around a cubic foot in size, though their shape can vary greatly depending on circumstance and nature of the Wisp in question. As even the most novice of scholars and adventurers should know, there are a vast number of Elements throughout the world, due to the interactions between the various planes and forces of magic. The most common, of course, are the four Primes; Fire, Earth, Water, and Air.
Traits: magical, element-bound, elemental, environment-reliant
Habitat: Varies
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
    • Pik-Pik Fortress: A Pikmin Mod
« Reply #34 on: August 21, 2015, 11:14:06 am »

Spiderking, did you forgot my Scorzard?

:o yes. Ahem.

The Scozards become more social and begin hunting in packs.

Name: Wisp
Description: Wisp is the name given to the smallest and lowliest of elemental spirits, whose small size means they have rarely developed even sentience. Wisps are commonly Air and Fire Elementals, due to their typically temporary nature, but Wisps of all Elements are commonly found. Typically, wisps are around a cubic foot in size, though their shape can vary greatly depending on circumstance and nature of the Wisp in question. As even the most novice of scholars and adventurers should know, there are a vast number of Elements throughout the world, due to the interactions between the various planes and forces of magic. The most common, of course, are the four Primes; Fire, Earth, Water, and Air.
Traits: magical, element-bound, elemental, environment-reliant
Habitat: Varies

Accepted.
Currently on vacation. I have internet, but will update sporadically due to vacation.

Eritzap

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOES_NOT_EXIST]
    • View Profile
    • deviantArt
« Reply #35 on: August 21, 2015, 02:30:20 pm »

The Medusa Cups start developping something to attract small critters in its mouth (probably by emitting some kind of smell or pheromone).

Urist Mc Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 21, 2015, 03:53:11 pm »

What about the rockrutters

Icefire2314

• Bay Watcher
  • Programmer and Space Enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 21, 2015, 04:12:00 pm »

I'm prob getting into too many games but welp

Spoiler: Ngaxol (click to show/hide)

(If anything needs toning down let me know)
"ERUTH PULL THE DAMN LEVER THE ZOMBIES ARE ABOUT TO GET INSIDE!"
"zzz"
BAY 12 MINI CITY: http://bay-12.myminicity.com/

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 21, 2015, 04:18:36 pm »

Find wisps and copy their powers. Have a few of us break the powers down as well, to see what components they are made of.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 21, 2015, 04:30:45 pm »

Get eaten by Cherx a few times in home territory, begin to respond by swarming them and allowing corpses to decay/life energy to suffuse into area for better habitat.

What's the habitat of the Cherx? It just says 'curious'. I can only really see them being able to try and copy Earth Wisps, and all Wisps at the moment basically do jack shit. Also, what method do they use for copying? Do they just have to see it? I mean, jeesus, ATHATH.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Leonardo8

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 21, 2015, 04:37:36 pm »

Explore the areas around and expand where possible

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 21, 2015, 05:02:53 pm »

Get eaten by Cherx a few times in home territory, begin to respond by swarming them and allowing corpses to decay/life energy to suffuse into area for better habitat.

What's the habitat of the Cherx? It just says 'curious'. I can only really see them being able to try and copy Earth Wisps, and all Wisps at the moment basically do jack shit. Also, what method do they use for copying? Do they just have to see it? I mean, jeesus, ATHATH.
See it, and focus for five minutes or so. Why are you attacking us? We aren't trying to eat you.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 21, 2015, 07:50:51 pm »

They're omnivores, and I figured they would have to eat the creature in order to gain the abilities. They aren't sapient, so it would make sense.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 21, 2015, 08:20:48 pm »

They're omnivores, and I figured they would have to eat the creature in order to gain the abilities. They aren't sapient, so it would make sense.
Have you ever played Spore? I think my species' intelligence is around the amount present in the animal stage. We know that eating balls of light is probably dangerous and wouldn't give us much sustenance. We prefer plants, anyway. They don't try to run away or fight us when we try to eat them.

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
  • Everything is going as planned
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 21, 2015, 08:24:53 pm »

I will join if there is space

Name: Archon
Description: a small ball of white light, about a foot across, it can shoot light to blind people, fire to burn people and it absorbs sunlight, they are angelic and holy in nature
Traits: Flying, blind sense
Habitat: Mountains

exisit and expand to other mountains prove your worth to morph into the next form.

« Last Edit: August 21, 2015, 08:30:20 pm by fillipk »
Giving waitlisted people the ability to murder non-responsive players was a great idea. Need to do that more often.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4