Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: **Containment Zone for Hazardous Human Waste** [Trump Thread]  (Read 3646 times)

SirQuiamus

• Bay Watcher
  • Keine Experimente!
    • View Profile
**Containment Zone for Hazardous Human Waste** [Trump Thread]
« on: August 15, 2015, 02:51:38 pm »

Maybe we should have a Trump thread, and a sanitized, Ameripol thread were we can discuss serious stuff.
Fuck Yeah.

You know you like it...

...don't think, Trummp!

∴∵∴∵∴
              ∴∵∴∵∴∵
           ∴∵∴∵∴∵∵∴∵∴∵
       .∵∴∵:(・)∴∵∴∵∴∵
         ∴∵rミ ,○、:(・)∴∵∴∵
        ∴∵/  / ミ 〉∴∵∵
     ∴∵∴∵|  ̄\ /∴∵∴∵
      ∴∴∵∴.、`  /∴∵∴∵∴∵
    tr  ∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴
 __,! ヽ,∴∵∴∴trump∵∴
三三  _{{∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵
  ̄ ~~∴∵∵∴∵∴∵∴==ュ
      ∴∵∴∵∴∵/,  !
       ∴∵∴∵  `^|.|.|tt
     ∴∵        .l.|.|
« Last Edit: August 18, 2015, 02:20:26 pm by SirQuiamus »

SirQuiamus

• Bay Watcher
  • Keine Experimente!
    • View Profile
Re: Trump Thread
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2015, 03:41:26 pm »

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2015, 07:16:30 pm »

Trump will make Chinese cartoons real

Owlbread

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2015, 07:20:08 pm »

There's something about Trump. I keep thinking he'd make a good villain in a 1980s/cheesy '90s sci-fi/action movie, something along the lines of Robocop. He's like every "big, bad, evil corporate bad guy" rolled into one - especially the few that somehow become President or Mayor of "insert mega-city name here" or something. The haircut, the name, the larger than life personality, he's got it.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2015, 07:22:26 pm by Owlbread »

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2015, 07:26:55 pm »

There's something about Donald "Stay and we keep the oil" Trump. I keep thinking he'd make a good villain in a 1980s/cheesy '90s sci-fi/action movie, something along the lines of Robocop. He's like every "big, bad, evil corporate bad guy" rolled into one - especially the few that somehow become President or Mayor of "insert mega-city name here" or something. The haircut, the name, the larger than life personality, he's got it.
Relevant.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2015, 07:30:31 pm »

So what do you guys think would happen if Trump won? I think it'd be amusing to see Trump take a hands on control of the US economy by taking control of every US corporation and renaming the USA the United Sales Association

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2015, 07:32:01 pm »

He'd probably try to buy Mexico and then sell it to India.

Owlbread

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2015, 07:32:04 pm »

If Trump won I'd finally know we were really living in the future. The America he would create would be the kind everyone in 1982 thought was going to exist by 2016.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2015, 07:48:12 pm »

So what do you guys think would happen if Trump won? I think it'd be amusing to see Trump take a hands on control of the US economy by taking control of every US corporation and renaming the USA the United Sales Association

I literally support my mom wanting to vote for him for this very reason.

Honestly though I don't think anything will really change.
To me its basically just gonna be George Bush 2.0 in that its just Same Old America but with funnier political jokes.
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2015, 01:44:02 am »

On another note, a Trump presidency would help cause a democrat landslide in 2020, hopefully breaking the hold of gerrymandered GOP districts.

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2015, 01:53:14 am »

If I had to guess, he'd single-handedly ruin every single foreign relation that the US has. Domestically, you make it seem like the President can get anything done domestically with the current Congress and Senate. You could elect a monkey at this point and they wouldn't be able to fuck up domestically because they couldn't do anything domestically.
Are foreign relations any less idiotproof, though? Other than colluding on bizarre copyright treaties and showboating at each other for domestic poll gains, I'm not entirely sure what countries usually cooperate or refuse to cooperate on.

On another note, a Trump presidency would help cause a democrat landslide in 2020, hopefully breaking the hold of gerrymandered GOP districts.
Isn't that true and subsequently happens with every president? In the areas where it matters, I mean.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2015, 02:11:17 am »

But he's not going to win, so who cares?

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 16, 2015, 02:12:29 am »

Because it's fun to laugh at the clown.

SirQuiamus

• Bay Watcher
  • Keine Experimente!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 16, 2015, 05:51:56 am »

Every liberal on the planet is secretly praying that Mr Ass-Trumpet wins the GOP nomination, but we are as of yet praying for a miracle: The voters don't get to choose the nominee, remember?

Still, every little bit of extra publicity for his cause helps, which is why it's important to keep sacrificing shit to the Shit God.
Pages: [1] 2 3