Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Author Topic: Astra Militarum (Warhammer 40,000 SG)  (Read 4759 times)

3man75

• Bay Watcher
  • I will fire this rocket
    • View Profile
Re: Astra Militarum (Warhammer 40,000 SG)
« Reply #30 on: August 11, 2015, 09:26:11 pm »

To the south and demand a psyker battle with this archdemon.

"Hey ugly I wanna fight are you down? Or are you a pussy-cat?"

Warhammer 40k is about to get real. (Matt Ward would be proud in how I'm about to steer the story)

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 12, 2015, 04:32:28 am »

Take the hat and bury the Commisar's body, we are one with the Commisar so we are now a COMMISSAR!

Then go and shoot deserters Inspire the men!

For the God-Emperor!
Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

Unofficial slogan of Bay 12 Games.  

Death to the false emperor a warhammer40k SG

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 12, 2015, 05:13:57 am »

Go south and face the enemy in penance for our psychic abilities.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 12, 2015, 05:23:56 am »

((Ninja'd, damn. :p))

You can hear the voice of the commisar. Weird. He's dead; clearly ripped in half. The Curse is stronger now, for some reason. Nonetheless, the Commisar orders you to take his gun. Obliged to have something better than a flashlight, though it's been a faithful flashlight at that, you take the bolt-pistol.

Instilled with a strange courage only the doomed-to-die can feel, you boldly trudge through the marsh back to the frontlines. Machete and bolt-pistol at the ready, you will hold the line with your comrades.

Scrying through the veils of the Warp, you see ahead clearly, though a lesser man would see only fog. The sight shocks you: the Guard are fighting among themselves. The Betelgeus 42nd has split into two groups; the uniformed loyalists, and the heretics who've defiled their aquilas and icons.

Distinctly, you feel two great presences:

A bold, young noble, much loved by his men. You've only heard of him from the foodhall, but from what you've heard, Lord Lunos is one of the few nobility who care for their men, and a logical, economical commander.

A enrapturing, dominating warlock, brimming with potential and power. This is the woman you've been sent to burn. Wen Blackworship the Warlock of Mors. Through near-treacherous hearsay, you've learned that Wen is terrible to those who fail, but just to those who accomplish.

Looking at your own armor, you realize that you could easily blend in with either side. Logically, running away again would leave you alone once more in the deadly Morsian swamps. Your best (about 3%) chance of survival is sticking to a side.
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 12, 2015, 05:53:27 am »

We go and join the Loyalists. Strike down the foul heretics and traitors!

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 12, 2015, 06:08:21 am »

That ramble need discipline and we are just the commissar to do it.

To the warlock!

do you know whats better than a commissar? a physic commissar!
Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

Unofficial slogan of Bay 12 Games.  

Death to the false emperor a warhammer40k SG

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 12, 2015, 06:37:40 am »

To the warlock!

+1.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 12, 2015, 07:00:19 am »

Kill the heretic!
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #38 on: August 12, 2015, 07:08:21 am »

Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 12, 2015, 07:34:50 am »

I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 12, 2015, 07:50:27 am »

To the warlock!

+1.
+1. Actually using psychic powers would be nice.
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 12, 2015, 08:37:53 am »

"For the Emperor...." you whisper.

However, as the battle lapses for a brief moment, you realize your Curse amplified your silent prayer into a booming voice. The loyalists, emboldened by this unprecedented but sorely needed event, fight back against the traitors even harder. The traitor guardsmen seem to be losing morale.

Feeling a little pride in your beneficial accident, you stride off to join your comrades in what would be the last battle of your life. However, you stop dead in your tracks as your mind is ravaged by an external force. You are wracked with pain as the being known as Wen Blackworship tears through your untrained psyche.

To anyone else, on either side, it would have looked as if you had been shot and simply fell dead. But a psyker would have noted the intense inner battle occurring inside your mind. Not that there were any sanctioned psykers still alive, that is.

As you lay on the floor, you lose the last footholds of control in your mind, and your eyes betray you and close into a deep sleep.

The blinding ray of light makes you instantly regret opening your eyes. Slowly, your swimming vision slows and stops, and the voices of an impatient chirurgeon and a placating noble pass your ears clearly.

"Wake up, witch." The gruff, weather-beaten woman in glasses is scribbling notes on her dataslate. "Many joined the Emperor today, but there's a whole damn lot of you bastards that didn't die."

"No need for that, Amelia," says the crystalline voice. "Our friend needs some rest."

"Hmph." You see the Sororitas stomp away, harshly tending more wounded guardsmen.

"You literally saved the day, soldier. Emperor bless you." You can see his face clearly now. Lord Lunos. "My assistant tells me you are a psyker. An unsanctioned one. Duty tells me to hand you over to the Black Ships, or execute you for lying and heresy." His hand falls on the hilt of his ornate gun.

You knew this was coming. "But! Honor tells me to pardon that. You saved the lives of over a thousand men. They attribute it to a saint, a patron spirit or even the Emperor Himself, but my assistant knew better. A wonder how you shielded your psychic abilities from scrying eyes... not many can do that.

"But I digress. I have special need of you." He sees the unmasked apprehension on your face. He smiles disarmingly. "Your duty is not yet done. The Emperor spared you today, and He gave you unto me to utilize. Tell me your name."
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

3man75

• Bay Watcher
  • I will fire this rocket
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 12, 2015, 02:38:21 pm »

Respond with "I have no name. I am just..alive."

An then answer with the following after whatever he or she says

"Where did my power come from? I was in a battle a minute ago. A guards man was running away with a demon chasing him. I shot the demon and it stayed there looking at me before it attacked. Then a flash of fire from my hand happened and it left towards the direction of..something.

I woke up going to fight for my comrades against traitors following some woman an then I got a headache. You know everything I know right now so please tell me who you really are and then i'll follow you."

Stay where we are and look around to see our old battalion.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 12, 2015, 02:41:11 pm »

"Gareth Johnson is my name, and burning heretics my game."

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5