Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Author Topic: Astra Militarum (Warhammer 40,000 SG)  (Read 4750 times)

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Astra Militarum (Warhammer 40,000 SG)
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2015, 12:01:07 pm »

Then we shoot the commissar. Problem solved.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2015, 12:05:59 pm »

Then we shoot the commissar. Problem solved.
You do not shoot commissars, it's forbidden, unless, of course, they run away or are heretics. Or we are heretics. And we are faithful soldier of Big E, not some dirty heretic.
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

Donuts

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Madman
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2015, 12:09:05 pm »

Don't shoot him.
Something good might happen, somebody might be watching, stuff like that. Or the zombie commissar will come and get us.
"Oh shit, they've got a slogan! It means they're serious!"

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2015, 12:55:48 pm »

The only way to be sure is to finish him. These are the people that will rush into death yelling 'for the emperor!' It doesn't make sense to give him the slimmest chance of surviving when we can make sure. Also, I highly doubt the GM would screw us over in the first few turns.
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #19 on: August 11, 2015, 12:59:51 pm »

The only way to be sure is to finish him. These are the people that will rush into death yelling 'for the emperor!' It doesn't make sense to give him the slimmest chance of surviving when we can make sure. Also, I highly doubt the GM would screw us over in the first few turns.
No, that's heresy.
Go away hairetic.
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 11, 2015, 01:09:43 pm »

unsanctioned psyker
No, that's heresy.
Go away hairetic.
Think it's a bit late for it to matter if it's heresy.
10/10.

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #21 on: August 11, 2015, 05:34:05 pm »

unsanctioned psyker
No, that's heresy.
Go away hairetic.
Think it's a bit late for it to matter if it's heresy.
No.
It's obviously hairesy speaking through you.

Everchosen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 11, 2015, 06:20:08 pm »

Death Worlds are called Death Worlds for a reason. Even things like tyranids have trouble with the things living in them. Leaving him should be enough. Even if he somehow survives and he somehow finds his way back to camp to report what he saw, most people would think what he speaks are merely hallucinations. Unless we have a really trigger-happy Commisar (not all of them are, but it is true that a good percentage of them are), we should be safe.

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 11, 2015, 06:29:07 pm »

My question is, what benefit does it have to leave him alive? The Emperor's a skeleton on a throne. It's doubtful he'll even care.
10/10.

Everchosen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 11, 2015, 06:33:24 pm »

He's the most powerful psychic skeleton in the galaxy. I mean, you have a point, but with these things, in a galaxy that is shaped by belief... Things like heresy and such should be treated seriously, or you end up being raped by daemonettes.

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #25 on: August 11, 2015, 06:45:27 pm »

My question is, what benefit does it have to leave him alive? The Emperor's a skeleton on a throne. It's doubtful he'll even care.
HAIRESY!
GUARDSMAN, IGNORE THE HERETIC VOICES IN YOUR HEAD! IT'S AN ORDER! I AM YOUR COMMISSAR AND ORDER YOU TO LEAVE YOUR COMRADE BE. OR I WILL STICH MYSELF TOGETHER, somehow, AND EXECUTE YOU FOR TREACHERY! THE EMPEROR KNOWS THAT IT'S NOT YOUR FAULT! HE WILL PROTECT YOU!
I ALSO ORDER YOU TO DISCOVER HOW, BY THE THRONE, I ENDED IN YOUR HEAD!
« Last Edit: August 11, 2015, 06:53:13 pm by Kot »

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 11, 2015, 07:04:28 pm »

Report ourselves as a psyker and ask forgiveness for our foul nature.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #27 on: August 11, 2015, 07:25:07 pm »

Report ourselves as a psyker and ask forgiveness for our foul nature.
THAT'S RIGHT. DO IT BEFORE INQUISITON GETS YOU OR YOUR HEADS EXPLODES FROM THE AMOUNT OF VOICES.

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 11, 2015, 08:53:46 pm »

It would not do to mow down a comrade. The Death World of Mors will take him anyways. You too, probably. The pitter-patter of his footsteps recede into the mist, and once more you stand alone. Knowing that its too late to repress your Curse again, you use the Warp to find your sense of direction.

To the north is where your forward base is. Or was. Probably the latter by now.

To the east is where you came from, the thick of the fighting.

To the west is where the Morsian settlement is located.

To the south is where the scouts said the Archenemy had their base. Hard to discern if it was accurate, since the scouts were gibbering the whole time and the commisar shot them after.
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #29 on: August 11, 2015, 09:01:26 pm »

GO BACK TO THE EAST AND HOLD THE DAMN LINE. THERE'S NO TIME TO REST IN BASE OR SOME BROTHEL, AND GOING HEAD FIRST INTO ENEMY BASE IS BAD, BAD IDEA, YOU NEED HELP AND YOU CAN GET THAT HELP BY HELPING MAIN FORCE FIGHT.
YOU COULD ALSO GIVE ME SOME RESPECT AND BURY ME AFTERWARDS, NO THAT IT WOULD STOP ME FROM RISING AND KILLING YOU IF YOU BECOME A HERETIC. YOU CAN TAKE THE PISTOL, THOUGH.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5