Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: Roll to do what ever you want! THE REBOOT, PART 2-The lords of overly long names  (Read 5638 times)

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile

No, no, no, no, no. Cooperate with rich and make a rich company and get incredibly sushi.
You get sushi! You are sushi!
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Megggas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hide the body.
Due to Real Life reasons, I have to disappear for awhile.  Take me out of all games that I'm participating in.  Sorry.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile

Und now, ve take over ze world gentlemen!
Assist
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

conein

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

SEND MULTIPLE TACTICAL NUKES WHERE THE SCYTERS ARE

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Und now, ve take over ze world gentlemen!
Assist
Supply with sushi!
6+6+1 Ve have ze World! The sushi didn't help much

SEND A SNEAKY SCYTHER TO SCOUT OUT THE SURROUNDING URBAN AREAS
3+1 it manages to hide amongst the burning, irradiated, bunny corpses

Ascend to godhood, by mantleing. (walk like a god, until they walk like you.)
6 You walk until your feet bleed, your bloody trail inspires many followers until tales of your pain and courage, your endurance ring out and eventual, one day your feet stop bleeding and you shed your mortal frame

Hide the body.
Hide the body.
4 body in the body dumpster, right?

SEND MULTIPLE TACTICAL NUKES WHERE THE SCYTERS ARE
2 You miss and take out a daycare center for rabbits.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

conein

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

RETRY

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hey, just some advice, it may be easier to put the rolls like this: [6] and now for my turn. Find out if I am a god of death, and if so, figure out what other domains are mine.

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hey, just some advice, it may be easier to put the rolls like this: [6] and now for my turn. Find out if I am a god of death, and if so, figure out what other domains are mine.
Minor criticism, but otherwise quite reasonable. After all, I make my rolls separate from the actual action description in my rtds.

ORDER MY MINIONS TO FIND A MAP TO THE NEAREST CITY OR SUBURB OR TOWN.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

ok, I understand!
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile

/the god endlessblaze wakes from his slumber, its a bright new day and -boom-/

using my devine power I get rid of the radiation and the radioactive materials, while mumbling about "blasted fools, cant even go to sleep without my house getting covered in nuclear fallout"

((can we see our bonuses?))
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

/the god endlessblaze wakes from his slumber, its a bright new day and -boom-/

using my devine power I get rid of the radiation and the radioactive materials, while mumbling about "blasted fools, cant even go to sleep without my house getting covered in nuclear fallout"

((can we see our bonuses?))
((Sure))
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Megggas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ride my bike away from the scene of the crime.  Find a phone and call my friend Bill.  Tearfully confess to my horrible mistake and ask for advice on what I should do.
Due to Real Life reasons, I have to disappear for awhile.  Take me out of all games that I'm participating in.  Sorry.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Tour the world with my private yacht!

And by "Tour" I mean "Absolutely oppress under my power" and by "Private yacht" I mean "Fleet of heavily advanced super-warships"
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

....but we already did that.
What's the point of absolutely oppressing the world a second time?
Start a space program. Soon, ze entire Solar System vill be ours!
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

If we don't continue doing that, they'll start a revolution while you're in space!
carrot cakeu
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4