Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should the system for the game receive an overhal?

Yes.
- 4 (66.7%)
No.
- 1 (16.7%)
Yes, but. . . (comment how, below)
- 1 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Voting closed: August 31, 2016, 04:23:26 pm

Pages: 1 ... 133 134 [135] 136 137 ... 204

Author Topic: Castle: Fear for your Weakness OOC  (Read 164169 times)

KaineFisher

• Bay Watcher
  • For fun and profit.
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Fear for your Weakness OOC
« Reply #2010 on: October 06, 2016, 06:39:49 pm »

Well I don't really have any songs to suggest that would be fitting. How is everyone doing today?

My mouse is scrolling when I don't want it to. Otherwise fine.
Power is how much control you have over your current situation.

Maegil

• Bay Watcher
  • I _drink_ stuff older than you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2011 on: October 06, 2016, 06:41:42 pm »

Akras wants there to be no hope beyond that which it can provide.
Akras doesn't care for hope one way on the other, Akras cares for profit. If increasing the literacy level and reducing the rural/urban population ratios is required for industrialization and more profit, then giving hope for an easier life on Akras-held territory is a better strategy than outright conquest and slavery.

Well I don't really have any songs to suggest that would be fitting. How is everyone doing today?
Well enough, thank you.

Today was a particularly sleepy day methinks.
It's not over yet
I'm just waiting to see if anyone wants to wrap up the crossover and get on with it...
What does Maegil have in common with a frag grenade?
Answer: does not suffer fools gladly.

Your friendly mysanthropic machete-toting sail-sailing sailor nut job.
Also, a Serial Editor. Just in case, do check my previous post to see if I didn't change or added to it. I do that, a lot...

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2012 on: October 06, 2016, 06:50:31 pm »

Well I don't really know what do now that we have beaten the creature. That and I don't want to double post.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2013 on: October 06, 2016, 07:06:23 pm »

Well, now's the time you wait for the GM to let you move forward, but I'm busy at work right now. :P

so get some R&R Done, have some snack, try some lolipops, talk some more about Terra. You'd have been let back to your room, cleaned and somewhat tired and is just waiting for tomorrow's briefing and training.

Also, since the report's done, AGT0047 gets paid 10* for the trouble, that's the squad money. Individually each Gaian earns 2* and Amadou 3* in personal fund. The spent ammunition gets replaced for free as well as the one grenade.

Cockroaches would be delivered to the room as well as Amadou wanted.

Maybe now's a good time to get the Gaian flabbergasted at just how much money 2* is worth. Think $500 in today's money, and think the Gaian as homeless people that maybe make $20 - $30 a day if they're lucky.

Food are quite cheap too thankfully.

This'll be fun, I look forward to see what you guys came up with!
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

KaineFisher

• Bay Watcher
  • For fun and profit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2014 on: October 06, 2016, 07:09:42 pm »

Khaiden gets a grenade? He's Gaian. And he's a Magi, isn't that higher paying?

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2015 on: October 06, 2016, 07:15:40 pm »

Khaiden gets a grenade? He's Gaian. And he's a Magi, isn't that higher paying?

Khaiden gets a grenade tomorrow.

And all Gaian are equal until proven otherwise in missions, currently he's worth as much as any of the other Gaian team member, maybe Ratodx worthing more as he shows cleverness and willingness to engage an entity, maybe the brave/foolish Elf that tried to maximize profit,

Really. It all boils down to performance. You just have more potential to throw if you're willing.

Ain't Corporate Capitalism great? There is a clear, set worth for everyone according to what they do or willing to do! :)

You could be the son of a King and you'd be worth the same as a swineherder's son starting out until proven otherwise, the kid might even be worth more than you if he works harder!

Also, running water is like, the tits, guys. Best thing ever. You've no idea how wonderful running water is for Medieval people, do react accordingly. :)

KaineFisher

• Bay Watcher
  • For fun and profit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2016 on: October 06, 2016, 07:22:15 pm »

Alright, so 2* and a grenade. Anything else?

If not, Khaiden will spend his time trying to learn as much as possible about Terra and Akras as possible. The more relevant details such as technology, society and recent history to be exact.

Also Khaiden's accumulated quite a bit of Gaian currency as a result of his predations. how much should I put down?

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2017 on: October 06, 2016, 07:23:29 pm »

Alright, so 2* and a grenade. Anything else?

If not, Khaiden will spend his time trying to learn as much as possible about Terra and Akras as possible. The more relevant details such as technology, society and recent history to be exact.

Also Khaiden's accumulated quite a bit of Gaian currency as a result of his predations. how much should I put down?

No no, the Grenade is Amadou's. Amadou used a grenade, it gets replenished for free.

KaineFisher

• Bay Watcher
  • For fun and profit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2018 on: October 06, 2016, 07:29:00 pm »

OK, Khaiden gets 2*. No difference in the rest of it.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2019 on: October 06, 2016, 07:34:34 pm »

Gaian human currencies deal in copper, silver and gold. I'd say you've gathered maybe a gold's worth in assorted copper and silver Imperial coins? somewhere between 1 - 2* worth.

KaineFisher

• Bay Watcher
  • For fun and profit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2020 on: October 06, 2016, 07:37:36 pm »

Gaian human currencies deal in copper, silver and gold. I'd say you've gathered maybe a gold's worth in assorted copper and silver Imperial coins? somewhere between 1 - 2* worth.

Exchange rate from Copper to Silver and Silver to Gold?

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2021 on: October 06, 2016, 07:41:45 pm »

Exchange rate from Copper to Silver and Silver to Gold?

10C -> 1S / 10S -> 1G

or do you prefer it a base hundred instead of a base ten? I'm just trying to get this about as systematic as possible. :P

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2022 on: October 06, 2016, 07:47:37 pm »

So if we went with Tal we should switch to the foxhound thread? Also if so do I need to state that Melnakos went with Tal in our thread?
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2023 on: October 06, 2016, 07:50:51 pm »

Ja and ja.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2024 on: October 06, 2016, 07:56:19 pm »

Also to answer your question on discord. Yes I do still talk about it every once in awhile. Also I think it has been around 3ish years?
Pages: 1 ... 133 134 [135] 136 137 ... 204