Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should the system for the game receive an overhal?

Yes.
- 4 (66.7%)
No.
- 1 (16.7%)
Yes, but. . . (comment how, below)
- 1 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Voting closed: August 31, 2016, 04:23:26 pm

Pages: 1 ... 123 124 [125] 126 127 ... 204

Author Topic: Castle: Fear for your Weakness OOC  (Read 164337 times)

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Fear for your Weakness OOC
« Reply #1860 on: October 03, 2016, 02:37:55 pm »

Well that went horrible wrong. I hope Amadou and Ratodx get out of there ok. Also lesson learned! Next time instead of trying to capture it we should kill what ever we are after without hesitation. Maybe make it a pincushion with earth spears afterwards just to make sure?
« Last Edit: October 03, 2016, 02:59:37 pm by Prophet »
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1861 on: October 03, 2016, 07:40:11 pm »

So I broke my phone. The majority of my internet use is through said phone so my responsiveness is going to be significantly reduced for the time being. If decisions need to be made and I'm unable to respond to a PM within 12 hours, feel free to NPC Ratodx or have the other party members take turns with decisions or something.

Questions about laser arm replacements: A quote of 20* was given, is that accurate for a cyborg arm with a built in laser, a separate heatsink stone system linked to a mana crystal for mana production, and a scanner/tablet akin to what would be needed for the Electronic Scanner skill? If the built in laser is possible, what skill(s) would be used to operate it with accuracy? What skill(s) would be needed to do my own tinkering/renovating/repairing with the arm after installation? Assuming the tablet function is included, would it be possible to program the arm to laser etch wards and runes? I'll assume that would at most lower the time needed to make runes and wards rather than provide access to said runes and wards without spending the XP on them.

Well that went horrible wrong. I hope Amadou and Ratodx get out of there ok. Also lesson learned! Next time instead of trying to capture it we should kill what ever we are after without hesitation. Maybe make it a pincushion with earth spears afterwards just to make sure?

When in doubt, purify with fire. And agreed, that would have been the safer option. We got greedy and hoped that we might be able to secure the target without injuries to it, therefore allowing for a bigger paycheck. This was a mistake and hopefully one we will recover from.
"As to why you'd want to [throw your sword in combat] at all? The answer is pretty simple: There's someone you want to stab, but they're all the way over there, and walking is for peasants." - Starke of How To Fight Write

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1862 on: October 03, 2016, 07:50:47 pm »

It is the Mistakes that you grow from.

Or, you know, die from.

But yeah, 20* is just for the modular arm, additional functions will cost more and more. Jon got 100* because it was a bargain.

But hey, Greedy is good. Greedy is what get Akras rich. I mean, sure, they lost a lot of people and assets meanwhile but overall it's still turning a great profit and advancement overall, so the Higher-ups couldn't care less.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1863 on: October 03, 2016, 08:21:20 pm »

I was under the impression that the Gaians were equipped with basic Agent armor, at least those that stated that they had geared up? Which would have included the helmet?
"As to why you'd want to [throw your sword in combat] at all? The answer is pretty simple: There's someone you want to stab, but they're all the way over there, and walking is for peasants." - Starke of How To Fight Write

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #1864 on: October 03, 2016, 08:47:49 pm »

And someones playing big game hunter with me great........
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1865 on: October 03, 2016, 08:54:18 pm »

So is everyone besides Khaiden down for the count for now or are we able to painfully get up? I don't think we can but you never know until you ask.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1866 on: October 03, 2016, 09:49:43 pm »

So is everyone besides Khaiden down for the count for now or are we able to painfully get up? I don't think we can but you never know until you ask.

Everyone is being treated by medics, they'll put you in cast but if Khaiden do some more Necromancy, you should be able to get up and move again.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #1867 on: October 03, 2016, 10:12:27 pm »

Sigh....its because of how I said somebody get me some new legs please isn't it. First the orb now I get whisked away to some silent hill esk bs, gotta watch what I say damn.
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1868 on: October 03, 2016, 11:21:05 pm »

Am out of surgery. Everything is terrible. Literally unable to speak.

Will answer questions later

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1869 on: October 03, 2016, 11:22:21 pm »

Sorry to hear that. Hope you feel better soon.  :(

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1870 on: October 03, 2016, 11:30:11 pm »

Kevek. take your time. you are the second hardest working person here.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Maegil

• Bay Watcher
  • I _drink_ stuff older than you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1871 on: October 03, 2016, 11:32:24 pm »

Do get better.

Protip: don't forget your medicine times, and the anti-inflammatory is specially important - you really don't want the wound to swell and pop the stitches. Been there, done that, didn't like it, got the t-shirt to warn others.
What does Maegil have in common with a frag grenade?
Answer: does not suffer fools gladly.

Your friendly mysanthropic machete-toting sail-sailing sailor nut job.
Also, a Serial Editor. Just in case, do check my previous post to see if I didn't change or added to it. I do that, a lot...

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1872 on: October 03, 2016, 11:32:54 pm »

I motion Kevek take the next 24-72 hours to rest, relax, and rehydrate. Surgeries are rough yo.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1873 on: October 04, 2016, 12:28:05 am »

Also there is a very high chance of me being busy tomorrow so I probably won't post to much.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #1874 on: October 04, 2016, 07:32:44 am »

Get well soon Kevak
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!
Pages: 1 ... 123 124 [125] 126 127 ... 204