Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should the system for the game receive an overhal?

Yes.
- 4 (66.7%)
No.
- 1 (16.7%)
Yes, but. . . (comment how, below)
- 1 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Voting closed: August 31, 2016, 04:23:26 pm

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 204

Author Topic: Castle: Fear for your Weakness OOC  (Read 164425 times)

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Fear for your Weakness OOC
« Reply #240 on: October 18, 2015, 12:28:50 am »

Spoiler: Arthur (click to show/hide)
Updated once again. Hope I got it right, notice my new mag assault rifle.

Isn't ammo half priced?

Yes it is,  You're seeing the total cost of all of the bullets.
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: October 18, 2015, 03:05:12 am »

Iii'm thinking you shouldn't use 60 out of 240 or so. That's literally 1/4 of the budget Maybe a few fewer rounds hmm?

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: October 18, 2015, 06:45:11 am »

I think that with 20 HP, you could probably do with just the free armor. The assault suit is great but not as essential, plus if you get the upgraded ballistic vest, that will be potent too, even more so now that you can take twice of what a normal human could!
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: October 18, 2015, 08:43:48 am »

Fine, I removed the assault suit.
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: October 18, 2015, 11:26:28 am »

The week's going to end soon, does anyone else want to spend money and skillpoints on anything?

You can try and requisition tools, equipment and weapons that's not on the table as well, I'll stat it out and price it and see if you still want it afterwards. The company might not be able to find everything you wanted, however, so don't feel too dishearten if they didn't find your 37-ton tank.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: October 18, 2015, 11:43:01 am »

Spoiler: Updated Sheet (click to show/hide)

As for money, I would say we should buy at least 2 clips for the Gauss, one for the Storm Trooper LMR, and maybe a rocket launcher?

EDIT: And maybe a first aid kit.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2015, 11:46:29 am by Twinwolf »
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: October 18, 2015, 12:06:52 pm »

Give me a day to recompile  the new sheets.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: October 18, 2015, 12:52:19 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

The only thing I got was ammo, considering the ammo shortage last time and redistributed my ammo taking in consideration the half price.
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: October 18, 2015, 01:33:10 pm »

As for money, I would say we should buy at least 2 clips for the Gauss, one for the Storm Trooper LMR, and maybe a rocket launcher?

EDIT: And maybe a first aid kit.

A rocket launcher could be good, with different rockets for different targets! :D First aid kits couldn't hurt neither. One can never have too many gauze, autoinjectors and IV drops.

The only thing I got was ammo, considering the ammo shortage last time and redistributed my ammo taking in consideration the half price.

And you brought so many ammo! :D

540 5.56x45mm rounds,
and 150 9x19mm rounds. I assume you don't plan to be carrying all of it at once and probably have magazines neatly stacked in ammo boxes?

Seriously though, with all things considered. Besides the Gauss rifle, your squad is still passable for a Light Infantry squad. Mechanized if you get to use the APC again. I'm happy to see the squad generalizing to deal with a wide range of anything. :D

Romans

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: October 18, 2015, 02:39:22 pm »

And you brought so many ammo! :D

540 5.56x45mm rounds,
and 150 9x19mm rounds. I assume you don't plan to be carrying all of it at once and probably have magazines neatly stacked in ammo boxes?

Seriously though, with all things considered. Besides the Gauss rifle, your squad is still passable for a Light Infantry squad. Mechanized if you get to use the APC again. I'm happy to see the squad generalizing to deal with a wide range of anything. :D
Well I figure spares can't hurt and if I recall correctly other people use that gun. :P
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: October 18, 2015, 03:50:00 pm »

How much have all of you spent total? I wanna check if we have enough for something.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: October 18, 2015, 03:54:35 pm »

I haven't spent anything, not knowing how much I should, simply making suggestions. Heydude wants to spend 58, but they may have edited their sheet.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Romans

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: October 18, 2015, 04:00:51 pm »

I spent 15 only.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: October 18, 2015, 05:15:37 pm »

Heydude didn't buy the Assault Suit anymore. So he's only wanting to spend 44*

So that should leave you with around 191* to spend?
« Last Edit: October 18, 2015, 05:21:31 pm by vkiNm »

Romans

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: October 19, 2015, 12:51:00 am »

Question How much would a vehicle like the APC Cost us and whats the lowest cost  military vehicle that could hold us all??
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 204