Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should the system for the game receive an overhal?

Yes.
- 4 (66.7%)
No.
- 1 (16.7%)
Yes, but. . . (comment how, below)
- 1 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Voting closed: August 31, 2016, 04:23:26 pm

Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 204

Author Topic: Castle: Fear for your Weakness OOC  (Read 164538 times)

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Fear for your Weakness OOC
« Reply #555 on: December 17, 2015, 09:50:54 pm »

Ive got my drawing ready, I've just gotta wrangle this darn computer to post the picture. AAARRRGG
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #556 on: December 18, 2015, 05:33:11 am »

Would anyone mind terribly if I made an actual manual for this game? As in, HTML manual? I need a project to occupy me over the holidays. With that note, the hardest part for me about making webpages is to decide a color scheme and a page structure.
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #557 on: December 18, 2015, 05:41:13 am »

I wouldn't object it. This might be a good time to get the original author of the rulebook to work with you and see about updating them rules as well to better suit a human-only game. :D
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #558 on: December 18, 2015, 05:42:16 am »

Who is the original author? As an aside note, how much would my character know about the other races? Someone has already inquired what a 'Melot' is ICly talking about the knife. What would my character know about them?

Also, buying the .45 tactical pistol ammo can be exploited. It costs more for a single HX magazine than it does to buy another gun PRESTOCKED with both the magazines.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2015, 06:12:37 am by Insanegame27 »
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #559 on: December 18, 2015, 06:26:30 am »

Psalms is the Original Author. I'll see if I can get him to post here and get him to contribute if he has the time and desire.

The system was actually meant to be used in a different world, a world of my creation, you see. You'd all be Cat people if that was the case, But we're all on Earth and the other races simply does not exist. Yet. :P

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #560 on: December 18, 2015, 04:46:10 pm »

Do I join into the game now or when?

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #561 on: December 18, 2015, 05:16:22 pm »

They plan to get you introduced together later properly, but it wouldn't be difficult to track down and find out where the Foxhound's room is and you can go visit them before they properly introduce you, of course.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #562 on: December 18, 2015, 05:18:34 pm »

I was thinking knocking on the door and telling them I was told to report to this room to be attached to them as their field analyst. Would that be ok?

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #563 on: December 18, 2015, 07:25:42 pm »

That would be okay. You're still going to get introduced properly during briefing, though.

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #564 on: December 18, 2015, 11:15:03 pm »

Oi so guys I don't exactly what to level into, if you guys have any suggestions I'm willing to play that role.
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #565 on: December 18, 2015, 11:31:43 pm »

Could use a secondary drone pilot in the event that Tal is incapacitated. Or a midrange gunman. Or maybe a dedicated tinker for gear upgrades.

Romans

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #566 on: December 18, 2015, 11:53:15 pm »

If I choose to be an armor maker would, that include power armor or would that be a seaperate skill? For example I would like to make like x- com armor, like carpace witch isn't power armor then the other ones after that like Titan armor. Also gunsmithing does that include plasma and other types?
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #567 on: December 18, 2015, 11:55:36 pm »

We can sub-branch it out to specialize and have the primary skill be useful generally, yes.

Romans

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #568 on: December 19, 2015, 12:32:00 am »

So I'm thinking better defense but better offense is good to. Or actually what might be good Is if I'm a xeno engineer, a dr Shen to Tal's dr . Valen. Implenting all this stuff he learns into practical applications. With an emphasis on armor whatcha think?

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #569 on: December 19, 2015, 12:33:11 am »

I have more fanart incoming. Take cover, it's another helicopter gunship.

http://imgur.com/yRzfikK This should link to an album... NOPE
http://imgur.com/ag7Mzbj and
http://imgur.com/UoAHJZk
« Last Edit: December 19, 2015, 01:01:44 am by Insanegame27 »
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 204