Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should the system for the game receive an overhal?

Yes.
- 4 (66.7%)
No.
- 1 (16.7%)
Yes, but. . . (comment how, below)
- 1 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Voting closed: August 31, 2016, 04:23:26 pm

Pages: 1 ... 192 193 [194] 195 196 ... 204

Author Topic: Castle: Fear for your Weakness OOC  (Read 164349 times)

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Fear for your Weakness OOC
« Reply #2895 on: January 02, 2017, 12:23:20 pm »

-Operatives are advised to avoid disrupting Magi preforming rituals or damaging the Circles in any way.
--No, you got off lucky that time the walls bled and grew teeth. Dr. Nalvi has explicitly stated for example that one potential fuckup of an Amalgamation is 'Everyone for miles is now mundane nonsapient cats'
---The colony of Meerkats now inhabiting Arcane Test Chamber 00473 is to be fed at regular daily intervals by drone. Do not enter the room at risk of Meerkatification. You were warned. Let this be a lesson to the remainder of you.

KaineFisher

• Bay Watcher
  • For fun and profit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2896 on: January 02, 2017, 12:24:30 pm »

Neri, got any ideas for the horror movie list?
Power is how much control you have over your current situation.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2897 on: January 02, 2017, 12:29:26 pm »

Videos of Vahlen's dissections?

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2898 on: January 02, 2017, 12:45:21 pm »

Videos of people trying to court Vahlen?
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

KaineFisher

• Bay Watcher
  • For fun and profit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2899 on: January 02, 2017, 12:46:19 pm »

I'm pretty sure people trying to court Vahlen and people being dissected by Vahlen would be the same video.

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2900 on: January 02, 2017, 12:55:28 pm »

Make the courter immortal in some fashion or have an inside track to rezs, and you have the makings for a horror romcom.
"As to why you'd want to [throw your sword in combat] at all? The answer is pretty simple: There's someone you want to stab, but they're all the way over there, and walking is for peasants." - Starke of How To Fight Write

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2901 on: January 02, 2017, 01:20:36 pm »

Quick!

Someone do a text trailer of this horror romcom with Adam Sandler's trailer voice guy STAT! *Snap fingers*
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

KaineFisher

• Bay Watcher
  • For fun and profit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2902 on: January 08, 2017, 05:18:35 pm »

It looks like I'm the only member of New Squad to have filled out the TV Tropes character tropes sheet.
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Characters/Bay12CastleFoxhoundSquad
It's pretty fun, you just figure out which Tropes apply to your character and add them in.
For example: Danh would have Fantastic Racism, since he's bigoted when it comes to non-Human races.

Please full them out, I want to see what you put.

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #2903 on: January 09, 2017, 04:30:09 am »

-While it is perfectly ok to pet and play with operatives Clint and Roxane(as long as they allow it). Personal are not allowed to call them stupid mutts or other derogatory terms, as the last idiots are still recovering. The dogs hacking and finding their deepest darkest secrets and Operative Zander used a baby goat in a way that shall not be mentioned in this document......

-Operative Zander is no longer allowed near goats outside of testing purposes.

-You are not allowed to ask Operative Zander for some of the that "Dank" stuff.

- It is also forbidden to call Op. Zander a dumb hick, gay redneck, or any other clever terms you might think of. The last person who did ran around with their underwear on their head for three days and sometimes forgot to breath.

-No one is allowed in Wark's cage accept cleared Foxhound personal, Wark is not just a "pretty birdy".

Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2904 on: January 09, 2017, 04:33:03 am »

except* not accept

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #2905 on: January 10, 2017, 05:41:47 am »

1. Interns are not to be referred to as "redshirts" or "D-class"
    1a. Personal found in violating this order will be required to wear a red shirt during the next mission

2. Putting Magi Eros' hand in a bowl of warm water is severely frowned upon

3. Shaving your head does NOT make you a better Illusion magi

4. "Bill made me do it" is no longer an accepted excuse for walking into the wrong locker room
    4a. It is not an excuse to do anything else either
    4b. If E003 actually does make you do something, he will leave evidence. Stop attempting to convince researchers otherwise

5. Stop requesting Dr. Shen make something that will get Dr. Vahlen to loosen up’.
    Addendum: The next person to do so will be placed in the Dissection Room. - Dr. M.V. M
5a This does not suggest that Dr. Vahlen is a sadist.
5b  Nor does this confirm that she is a sadist.
5c Stop requesting Dr. Vahlen to ‘break out the leather and the whip already'

6. No playing inappropriate music when senior staff walks in. This includes (but is not limited to):
- The Imperial March with Tal
- The 24 Chimes
- Hell March
- Terminator Theme Song
- Anything related to the X-files or Doctor Who

6.a.i Playing the Imperial March or Hell March/TerminatorTheme when operatives Zachary or John/Jon enter a room is entirely appropriate. Responses will vary depending on mood. You have been warned.
6.a.ii Agent Zachary would like to remind the reader that while references to the TV show 'Airwolf' (now in it's 85th season) are encouraged, referencing the scene where the Zachary look-a-like crashes the helicopter is an automatic forfeit to your Akras health insurance and falls under the first rule of Akras.

35 If someone tells you to 'trust me, I'm a doctor!' make sure that their have a doctorate in a relevant field. Looking at you, Agent Frazz Goldman, Dr of Shakespearean literature.
35b. On a related note, Agent Frazz is not allowed to stand within ten meters of a downed denizen until it is confirmed dead and nerve spasms stop.

17b. Agents Zachary and Vigil would like to point out how majestic-as-fuck our eagles are. You know, suck it, yanks.
17b.i. Well, any Australian wildlife, really.
17c. No, we cannot introduce Australian wildlife into Gaia to control the population of Gaian fauna. The board would like to point out how 'too well' that worked out in the gate-realm of 'Australia II.'

36. Ordinance, Xenobotany would like their mascot goat back. Intact.
36a. Xenobiology, same goes for Forensics' pig.
36b. Xenobotany, taking Ordinance's Wedgetail Eagle may seem like fair game, but please give it back. We don't want them to send more interns to Australia II to get another one because the jerks in cloning refuse to clone the eagle.
36b.i When they get it back, Sci>Ordinance is not allowed to take the eagle for 'walkies' or any derivative of semi-or-un-restrained transport (including but not limited to 'Flysies'). Sci>Ordinance knows that it is a predatory bird and is to be fed meat and kept in it's aviary.
36c. Sci/Med>Cloning, you are only allowed ONE mascot.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2017, 09:45:02 pm by Insanegame27 »
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #2906 on: January 12, 2017, 04:02:24 pm »

As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

KaineFisher

• Bay Watcher
  • For fun and profit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2907 on: January 12, 2017, 04:18:56 pm »

37. Injuries or other negative factors resulting from pissing off Dr. Tal are no longer covered by insurance.
38. Mispronouncing PETA is now a capital offense.
39. No more exposing fruit to mutagens outside of the labs. We already lost 10 Ken Ham clones to a carnivorous banana.
40. Whoever put a giant shredder in front of the intern dispenser will be punished and given an award for improving morale.
41. No giving Mages LSD for fun.
42. Akras' goal is to control life, the universe, and everything. So don't destroy it.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2908 on: January 12, 2017, 04:27:58 pm »

37. Injuries or other negative factors resulting from pissing off Dr. Tal are no longer covered by insurance.
-Tal doesn't get mad really. Just displeased. He's not petty enough to fuck with a mundane.

38. Mispronouncing PETA is now a capital offense.
-Why?

39. No more exposing fruit to mutagens outside of the labs. We already lost 10 Ken Ham clones to a carnivorous banana.
-Akras is smarter then that. There are regulations in place. Also that isn't how mutagens work.

40. Whoever put a giant shredder in front of the intern dispenser will be punished and given an award for improving morale.
-Akras isn't stupid. This falls under the Don't Fuck With Other Employees For No Good Reason rule.

41. No giving Mages LSD for fun.
-LSD likely wouldn't have a notable effect on most Empowered personal due to the sheer deviance in cognitive function and how they think.

KaineFisher

• Bay Watcher
  • For fun and profit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2909 on: January 12, 2017, 04:49:06 pm »

I was just trying to joke around, isn't this non-canon?
Pages: 1 ... 192 193 [194] 195 196 ... 204