Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should the system for the game receive an overhal?

Yes.
- 4 (66.7%)
No.
- 1 (16.7%)
Yes, but. . . (comment how, below)
- 1 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Voting closed: August 31, 2016, 04:23:26 pm

Pages: 1 ... 176 177 [178] 179 180 ... 204

Author Topic: Castle: Fear for your Weakness OOC  (Read 164115 times)

Maegil

• Bay Watcher
  • I _drink_ stuff older than you!
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Fear for your Weakness OOC
« Reply #2655 on: October 18, 2016, 02:12:17 pm »

...I guess I'll just try to sell Akras the idea that it'd be nice to have a disposable messenger then...
What does Maegil have in common with a frag grenade?
Answer: does not suffer fools gladly.

Your friendly mysanthropic machete-toting sail-sailing sailor nut job.
Also, a Serial Editor. Just in case, do check my previous post to see if I didn't change or added to it. I do that, a lot...

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2656 on: October 18, 2016, 02:18:09 pm »

Neri gave a quote of 20* for a mage if Tal was doing it, because Tal would provide a discount for a mage. I think a full price rez would have been 40*?

And yeah, I'm planning on trying to use Amadou's death and resurrection as a show of power to the good lord Eddard. I'm also thinking of having Reserti apply the biofoam to the arrow wounds but I haven't quite figured out if that's me being vindictive or not. Haven't read the IC, will soon, have a bit more work to do.
"As to why you'd want to [throw your sword in combat] at all? The answer is pretty simple: There's someone you want to stab, but they're all the way over there, and walking is for peasants." - Starke of How To Fight Write

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2657 on: October 18, 2016, 02:44:54 pm »

Frankly when it comes down to a rez. Since the process is not industrialized. It comes down to "You're paying the Magi to take time out of his busy schedule of traumatizing interns, enchanting, or having tea with Great Old Ones to reanimate your random fucking mookbro who got himself killed somehow" You aren't paying for the rez itself. The rez is cheap to the point of no cost. You're paying for the Magi to waste their time on something clearly not worth their time. After all, the dead guy did die somehow.

KaineFisher

• Bay Watcher
  • For fun and profit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2658 on: October 18, 2016, 04:04:21 pm »

Maybe if we offered to let Dr. Tal try something new on Amadou he wouldn't try on an unwilling test subject.

By "unwilling" I mean "the person would use the enhancement/addition to escape or otherwise cause havoc."

It would be something in addition to the money and might even help Amadou/the squad.
Power is how much control you have over your current situation.

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2659 on: October 18, 2016, 04:05:38 pm »

.....Right. Souls are needed to power the thing. Reconfiguring plan.
"As to why you'd want to [throw your sword in combat] at all? The answer is pretty simple: There's someone you want to stab, but they're all the way over there, and walking is for peasants." - Starke of How To Fight Write

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2660 on: October 18, 2016, 05:20:56 pm »

Updated sheet to match the one free mag when you buy a weapon thingy in the Catalog.

Spoiler: Sasha Sheet (click to show/hide)
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2661 on: October 19, 2016, 01:28:57 am »

Well. I mean it makes sense, the place had shit security, but I hadn't thought that Akras was going to expand- It's a pylon base. Or will be. Well, there's a maybe small chance that they didn't just get rid of all of the bodies? Right?

Now I'm actually going to sleep now.

Kuma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2662 on: October 19, 2016, 01:33:19 am »

Night

Just a quick question, we pitched in 3 credits for the flamer right? I'm updating my character sheet and can't remember how much we put toward the flamer.
Vhan just became best Kobold Waifu.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2663 on: October 19, 2016, 01:33:42 am »

They logged the bodies for genomes most likely.

Maegil

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2664 on: October 19, 2016, 02:03:05 am »

It was 3C each among five.

Also, a Serial Editor. Just in case, do check my previous post to see if I didn't change or added to it. I do that, a lot...

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #2665 on: October 19, 2016, 02:07:54 am »

And if we can't get Amadou back from the dead, Reserti will pay Amadou's share. #Reserti4treasurer2016
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2666 on: October 19, 2016, 02:20:37 am »

Ye guys'll prolly rake in quite a bit from the village though. Lotta unique samples and data to cash in on.

KaineFisher

• Bay Watcher
  • For fun and profit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2667 on: October 19, 2016, 07:03:41 am »

Maybe if we offered to let Dr. Tal try something new on Amadou he wouldn't try on an unwilling test subject.

By "unwilling" I mean "the person would use the enhancement/addition to escape or otherwise cause havoc."

It would be something in addition to the money and might even help Amadou/the squad.

Would that lessen the fee Neri?
Power is how much control you have over your current situation.

Maegil

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2668 on: October 19, 2016, 08:32:33 am »

Oh dear... and the dead can't complain...
While it's tempting, I wanted to use Amadou as a demonstration that Death is Akras' bitch; if he disappears and returns later as a half-human aberration it might dampen or have a negative effect instead.

Maegil

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2669 on: October 19, 2016, 02:20:59 pm »

Wikia news: instead of making wiki pages, I've linked all AGT47 members to the posts with their character sheets here on Bay12 (kudos to Kuma).

Is there a handy list with the Foxhound team members so I can do the same for them?
« Last Edit: October 19, 2016, 02:22:38 pm by Maegil »

Pages: 1 ... 176 177 [178] 179 180 ... 204