Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should the system for the game receive an overhal?

Yes.
- 4 (66.7%)
No.
- 1 (16.7%)
Yes, but. . . (comment how, below)
- 1 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Voting closed: August 31, 2016, 04:23:26 pm

Pages: 1 ... 173 174 [175] 176 177 ... 204

Author Topic: Castle: Fear for your Weakness OOC  (Read 164092 times)

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Fear for your Weakness OOC
« Reply #2610 on: October 17, 2016, 09:27:45 pm »

Regon also has a sword taller than most of the squad. And 14 str. I Think the knight is gonna be having some troubles.

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2611 on: October 17, 2016, 09:31:47 pm »

Okay. It's unnecessarily risky and prevents the VTOL from firing on the Knight, but it is the orky thing to do.
"As to why you'd want to [throw your sword in combat] at all? The answer is pretty simple: There's someone you want to stab, but they're all the way over there, and walking is for peasants." - Starke of How To Fight Write

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2612 on: October 17, 2016, 10:34:21 pm »

I am home. Is Regon still waiting?
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2613 on: October 17, 2016, 10:35:23 pm »

Tal's waiting on finger regrowth and cat herding. I think most of the newsquad is waiting on actions being resolved.

Kavrick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2614 on: October 17, 2016, 10:35:52 pm »

Yeah i'm still here, it's 4:30am here
"how can they not fight in glorious hand to hand combat, face to face with their adversaries, like all true champions of the battlefield do?"

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #2615 on: October 17, 2016, 10:59:38 pm »

I don't approve of instakilling Amadou. Same category as inescapable falling rocks.
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

Kavrick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2616 on: October 17, 2016, 11:00:39 pm »

(amadou made a piss poor decision, no offence)
"how can they not fight in glorious hand to hand combat, face to face with their adversaries, like all true champions of the battlefield do?"

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #2617 on: October 17, 2016, 11:01:48 pm »

I don't approve of instakilling Amadou. Same category as inescapable falling rocks.
Well if he had played it smart and not lifted his helmet up, he would of been fine. Stupidity will be punished :P
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2618 on: October 17, 2016, 11:02:36 pm »

Yeah, taking off your helmet is a pretty bad decision at any time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bI8n13IQfU
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2619 on: October 17, 2016, 11:03:07 pm »

It was completely possible to escape. He decided to Remove His Armor after being Taunted after shitting all over the gods of the Knight without demonstrating any form of superiority. IE: He did a massive Massive stupid and botched the entirety of the diplomacy. That and he's still technically alive. For maybe a turn or two. If they can stabilize him he'll be fine.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #2620 on: October 17, 2016, 11:04:34 pm »

Thing is, Reserti encouraged Amadou to lift his visor said that he'd deal with anything which became hostile. Shouldn't he have had a reflexes roll?
I mean, it was supposed to be diplomacy.
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2621 on: October 17, 2016, 11:06:02 pm »

Flying around on a bird from a distance? Def not gonna see that kinda quickdraw.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2622 on: October 17, 2016, 11:22:48 pm »

And if you're flying low enough to see that quick draw? might as well not be flying at all.

Plus, drawing a side arm and pulling a trigger at a target that's essentially point-blank is far faster than drawing a bow and drawing a bead. And if you've had your bow drawn and aimed at their general direction, then it's not diplomacy.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #2623 on: October 18, 2016, 08:18:31 am »

Anyways, I'm gonna be having animated 'Z's above my head for the next six hours. Ciao.

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2624 on: October 18, 2016, 08:35:31 am »

Enjoy! And please don't take Ratodx personally, he just wants this to be done already and Reserti has shown that he's too hot headed for Ratodx to trust him as a leader.

I specifically said armored man as a subtle dig at him and because Ratodx doesn't want to acknowledge that he killed Amadou over the speakers. If he DOESN'T show up, then we'll start killing people. Because it is rather obvious we mean him.
"As to why you'd want to [throw your sword in combat] at all? The answer is pretty simple: There's someone you want to stab, but they're all the way over there, and walking is for peasants." - Starke of How To Fight Write
Pages: 1 ... 173 174 [175] 176 177 ... 204