Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should the system for the game receive an overhal?

Yes.
- 4 (66.7%)
No.
- 1 (16.7%)
Yes, but. . . (comment how, below)
- 1 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Voting closed: August 31, 2016, 04:23:26 pm

Pages: 1 ... 106 107 [108] 109 110 ... 204

Author Topic: Castle: Fear for your Weakness OOC  (Read 164750 times)

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Fear for your Weakness OOC
« Reply #1605 on: September 08, 2016, 06:30:07 am »

hmm.. maybe I can work using Multipliers.. like Jon's could be a Multiplier of times 2, and Frazz times 3 - 5 depending on his size or something.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1606 on: September 08, 2016, 07:00:45 am »

Thanks to the Repulsor Beam mod, I no longer have a reason to lug around a rifle. So, I refunded the XP I put into Medium Arms and CQC and put it into Heavy Arms. Then I bought a shiny new Gatling Cannon.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1607 on: September 08, 2016, 07:05:51 am »

Multipliers sounds good. Lets exos work like that also, same for body enchantments and biomods.

@Zoma. We have somewhere around 1.25k credits in squad funds, possibly more and Akras will normally just let us requisition military assets if we're using em Gateside.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1608 on: September 08, 2016, 07:27:08 am »

Multipliers will work. Though, I am humanly uncofortable with how much it can separate the groups stats. But, that is bound to happen until bottlenecks are reached.

Pork, if you could dig through to find your old sheet and at least give me your old stats so we can adjust your sheet accordingly.

No problem, twin. Take your time.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2016, 07:35:35 am by zomara0292 »
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1609 on: September 08, 2016, 07:37:39 am »

The exos we got should bridge the gap. Same if we do things similar to elves with their skin enchantments.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #1610 on: September 08, 2016, 08:19:37 am »

I think my Dex and INT were both 12, and the other 2 were 8
Ïlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1611 on: September 09, 2016, 11:43:11 am »

I'm pondering how much multipliers should the Exosuits be. If a full body Cybernetic aug is times 2, should Exosuits be times 1.5? Or should it be equal to full body cybernetic aug at times 2?

what do you guys think?

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1612 on: September 09, 2016, 12:14:01 pm »

I guess it depends on how the exosuit works. So perhaps variable dependent on what the suit is built for? I mean. A stealthy person isn't gonna want a big bulky walking tank, they will want a fast, quiet suit that gives them better situational awareness.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1613 on: September 09, 2016, 12:16:46 pm »

I would agree with Kevak. The suit should boost up stats relitive to its augmentations. But, there should be a base underlying boost. That, I feel should be 1.5  or less for everything but int.
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1614 on: September 09, 2016, 12:21:09 pm »

Hmm.. so a 1.5 multiplier for stats and a 2.0 for the one that it's supposed to specialize in? sounds good?

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #1615 on: September 09, 2016, 12:22:33 pm »

So, I've been wanting to draw a shot of foxhound for a while now, but considering how quickly things change I was afraid I would have to constantly change what the characters looked like. My plan is to do basically do something similar to the poster for the first avengers movie. The whole squad, all in an action pose, being the synchronized, badass team that they are. So, I would like physical descriptions of everyone, since I can't remember much besides Frazz is a dragon, Zander's a cowboy wannabe, Arias a Girl, Vigils Black and Jons a robot. I can't remember what any of your characters really look like, so please clarify. Also, tell me what you want your character to be doing. What weapon are they holding, how's their stance? Are they up front or scheming in the back? Any allies or other assets you have with you? Are your characters smirking, serious-looking or in the midst of a blood rage?

Following questions I have that need answer

Vk: Everyone's relative height. Including Frazzes. And the Kobolds. Also, does Chad have any identifying marks? I have this really cool concept that, prior to making the usual “Y” autopsy cut, Vahlen probably applied disinfectant to the areas she was going to cut. When Chad escaped the disinfectant stained his fur, causing it to become dark gray/silver in the area that corpses are sliced. That would be a good/cool way to identify Chad. Anyway, let me know. Also, I've got a decent idea what Maximus and Jenny look like, but just to check; The Carmine's are twins right?

Kevak: What does Tal look like? Besides Grumpy/Evil-Scheming? Does he have a villain mustache to twirl?

Zomara: What does serpents Tooth look like? We talking like scimitar or Breaker Blade? Also, what dos Vigils war-mask look like?

Twinwolf: Aria: I imagine she'd get a short, functional Pixie cut. However, I am terrible at imagining female characters. You might have to be more specific than everyone else. And no, I will not do Black Widows “Painfully Obvious Female Features” Pose.

Romans: What's Zander's armanant again? I know you have a badass neo jacket, kinda like Alucard, but for the life of me I can't remember what you use to fight.

Fish: If you get your character sheet in time, I'll put you in too.

Insane: Im imagining Zach as a mix of moody teen and Sith overlord. Feel free to put more input in.

Hawk: Which parts of Jon are metal again? And how exactly do I make it apparent to viewers that you are the medic?

PirateJoe: What weapons does Kyoko actually have?
Ïlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1616 on: September 09, 2016, 12:29:43 pm »

First thing first. Zach looks like this
Zachs Pic

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1617 on: September 09, 2016, 12:31:51 pm »

Vk: Everyone's relative height. Including Frazzes. And the Kobolds. Also, does Chad have any identifying marks? I have this really cool concept that, prior to making the usual “Y” autopsy cut, Vahlen probably applied disinfectant to the areas she was going to cut. When Chad escaped the disinfectant stained his fur, causing it to become dark gray/silver in the area that corpses are sliced. That would be a good/cool way to identify Chad. Anyway, let me know. Also, I've got a decent idea what Maximus and Jenny look like, but just to check; The Carmine's are twins right?

Frazz is one and a half person tall, so somewhere in the mid 200's centimeters and 3 people long from head to tail. You can figure out how fat and wide he is, though. He's your oversized lizard, after all.

Chad can have the Y autopsy cut if you want, otherwise he's white like all the other cutebolds. Give him an eye patch and a cigar for all I care :P he might not survive this, after all.

And the Carmines are twins, yes. All of them.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1618 on: September 09, 2016, 02:28:42 pm »

PirateJoe: What weapons does Kyoko actually have?
Drones and a laser rifle, those are her main weapons.... also how do I say this....how does upgrading skills work in terms of cost again?
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1619 on: September 09, 2016, 02:54:20 pm »

Spoiler: Denzen 003 (click to show/hide)

Its that things biggest claw blade stuck on a steel bar, though you would have to ask the gm how big the one we originally faught was.
I am also a bit obsessed with Vigil pretty much taking the concept of a praying mantis, and it will become more like that later, but, currently I see it more like this.

Pages: 1 ... 106 107 [108] 109 110 ... 204