Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should the system for the game receive an overhal?

Yes.
- 4 (66.7%)
No.
- 1 (16.7%)
Yes, but. . . (comment how, below)
- 1 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Voting closed: August 31, 2016, 04:23:26 pm

Pages: 1 ... 105 106 [107] 108 109 ... 204

Author Topic: Castle: Fear for your Weakness OOC  (Read 164753 times)

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Fear for your Weakness OOC
« Reply #1590 on: September 07, 2016, 01:57:09 pm »

...So, eventually I will get around to updating my sheet....when I'm not lazy and/or busy.
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #1591 on: September 07, 2016, 08:04:03 pm »

At 25 ppp, we have 406 pages in the IC thread. Do the maths.
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1592 on: September 07, 2016, 08:05:25 pm »

Still... Need... Make... Sheet... *slog intensifies*
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #1593 on: September 07, 2016, 08:45:11 pm »

GO FISH! MAY THE POWERS OF PISCES CARRY YOU SUCCESS!
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1594 on: September 07, 2016, 08:52:03 pm »

Frazz is going to get himself shot methinks if he keeps pulling stupid stunts.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #1595 on: September 07, 2016, 08:57:46 pm »

Methinx so too.

Hey, Anya. With Zach's updated skills, how capable would he be at fighting with his:
- knives
- thoughts (mental barrage)
- Lightning
- Force manipulation
?

Also, is Foxhound actually Akras' best squad? I mean, it's only had four or five missions and only one of the originals remain (not counting Arthur, Iunno where the others went)
« Last Edit: September 07, 2016, 09:05:24 pm by Insanegame27 »
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1596 on: September 07, 2016, 09:13:07 pm »

It's more along the lines of Akras's most profitable squad. It's the only one that has:

Uplifted dogs to sapience.

Specialized in magic.

Halted a memetic kill weapon from destroying the main compound.

Consistantly failed to have any deaths.

Created an arcane replacement for the modern heatsink that is so much better then modern tech that handheld lasers and miniaturized fusion reactors are feasable. Not even mentioning the uses it has in spacecraft (waste heat's a huge issue in space), supercomputers, vehicles, and many many other things.

Sure there are prolly some other more diciplined and combat effective squads. But Foxhound is still the most profitable squad.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1597 on: September 07, 2016, 09:15:16 pm »

Ooh! And got a dragon!

Edit: Also, Frazz has hit his stupid stunt quota for now. He's accomplished most of his goals so far that require disobeying Akras
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1598 on: September 08, 2016, 12:03:08 am »

Methinx so too.

Hey, Anya. With Zach's updated skills, how capable would he be at fighting with his:
- knives
You're level 4 in Knives, that means you're as good as a professional soldier who's trained in CQC using knives. So very good, but you'd need other misc stats and skills to be truely as good as them, such skills that aids the knives are athletics and dexterity. You also throw them really well, and having force manipulation, it allows you to handle floating knives like some sort of edgy Japanese anime villian.
- thoughts (mental barrage)
This is quite a pure skill, with your offensive at level 5, you're like a true Sith apprentice. Your 'Mental Barrage' is quite literally a mind flaying ability that hits with the psionic equivalent damage of a high-powered rifle firing on full auto. And most things doesn't have protection against Psionic damage, so it's a very high, very pure damage that goes through most armor. Mindless things are not affected, of course. You can't mindflay a robot.
- Lightning
Again, at level 5, you're like a true Sith apprentice. You can generate arcane lightning from your hands using internal or external powers and they are indeed very powerful and quite accurate if you can aim them and isn't in immense pain. With nearly as much power as natural lightning, you could flash-fry people if you hold your lightning long enough. So yes, it's very good.
- Force manipulation
?
Your utility is also at level 5, you've learned fine manipulations, and with Level 3 in Defensive, you can actively fiddle with grenade pins and magazines of enemy combatants now. Though not quite enough to literally stop bullets like NEO or anything like that. Your strength with your TK also increases to the point that you could handle up to a ton of weight. It won't be enough to lift most vehicles, but not a lot of people weighs one ton. A great many people, sure. But you can handle holding like, ten people up in the air all wiggling and squirming if you feel like it. It's quite straining, though. Your powers are not limitless, not yet.

Also, is Foxhound actually Akras' best squad? I mean, it's only had four or five missions and only one of the originals remain (not counting Arthur, Iunno where the others went)
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1599 on: September 08, 2016, 12:38:28 am »

Porks. . .  Can you try to get some hard numbers for all your stats and skills? It saves space and helpa with me keeping track of everything.

Tal, have you been keeping up with the amount of squad funds that we have? I am going to put it, and any squad items we have available, in our squad page. You also have the go ahead to make a rulebook, if you want, seeing that there is a majority vote for its overhall.

I also need an updated sheet from Twinwolf, Zomara0292, and Piratejoe. Also The Bigger Fish, if they are joining us soon.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2016, 01:09:18 am by zomara0292 »
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #1600 on: September 08, 2016, 01:31:08 am »

Need to make my training better somehow hmmmm.......
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #1601 on: September 08, 2016, 06:14:41 am »

My laptop charger isn't working and i don't have access to my desktop at the moment (phone post) so I'll fix the sheet when I do have that access.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1602 on: September 08, 2016, 06:16:32 am »

Im not sure what my stats are. We never gave them a hard number. In fact, i remember VK saying that at this point trying to rate Frazzes Stats on this scale would be ludicrous. Excluding Intelligenc obviously
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1603 on: September 08, 2016, 06:22:40 am »

We could maybe start using points to help you grow faster or something. I mean, I can't quite figure out how to do hard stats for Frazz, just that he's a Dragon.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1604 on: September 08, 2016, 06:25:48 am »

Jon's physical stats have also been augmented. To the point that he could rip off Frazz's tail, should he feel the need to. They probably are smaller than Frazz's, but I've also got no hard numbers.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.
Pages: 1 ... 105 106 [107] 108 109 ... 204