Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 605 606 [607] 608 609 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 389130 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (twist: There was never an intern.)
« Reply #9090 on: March 14, 2017, 06:06:55 pm »

Fel shoots a death glare at Frazz when he even starts to turn towards the dwarfs.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #9091 on: March 14, 2017, 06:26:15 pm »

Frazz replies by subtly showing Fel his favorite finger
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9092 on: March 14, 2017, 06:44:28 pm »

Fel responds by popping a bubble of Void around Frazz's head before he can talk to the dwarves.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)
« Reply #9093 on: March 14, 2017, 10:21:13 pm »

((Fish. Too late.))
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9094 on: March 15, 2017, 12:42:40 am »

((Fish. Too late.))
(([citation needed]))
Sigtext

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9095 on: March 22, 2017, 07:34:50 am »

Vigil paced around impatiently, every once in a while practicing rapid blocks and parries that seemed impossible with a sword so large.

"Are. . ." he threw a fruit into the air and carefully tried to carve as much skin and as little meat as possible using nothing but reflexes.
"We ready to leave yet?"

With the last crate of supplies loaded into the APC, the Techgineer gives a thumb's up. You see a driver climbing into the driver's seat to rev up the engines.

"We do not have a giant eagle.

We do have more where that came from.  Might take a bit to get here, we weren't expecting to be buying off a nonexistent giant eagle so we only brought the one just now."

>Hey backup people, how soon could you get...Let's say 10-25 dwarf-strength barrels ready?

The Dwarf seems to think hard on the value trade-off between some barrels of booze and a giant bird. "Yea well lassie, Booze's fine an' all. Might even be half-decent enough to drink at tae table. But ye still owe us a bird feast." The speaking dorf takes another cupful of presented barrel to chug, the others are coming out of the bushes with their own metal mugs too to see what the big deal is. They seems to be less angry the more alcohol they consume after all.

"I'm not a "lass". And if you want the bird, here it is."
Laz summons a copy of the bird he had conjured earlier, using this gun-reactor for the energy.

The present dorfs are not impressed. "Alright, listen to me ye knife eared piece of shit. If you go any further with your shit stained illusion you call a bird, I'm gonna wreck yer shit so hard ye won't even be able to walk with yer limp dick! I'm gonna shove my foot so far up yer shaven perfect little ass that yer breath is gonna smell like shoe polish, then I'm gonna take that little red anal bead on your belt, and push it in your face! I'm gonna flagellate ye with me fucking beard! I'm gonna build ye a pair of runic mechanical balls, and use surgical precision to sew them to ye groin where yer manhood ought to be just so that I can kick them with me iron fucking feet, you twat!"

((Frazz didn't brew anything. Zander did. The stuff Frazz has was leftover from that one time where we bought 20 credits worth of booze.))

"Welp, sorry to tell ya Laz, but you're at a disadvantage here. And I will be calling you lassy from now n."

Frazz turns towards le Dorfs

"Hey, we represent an organization that's passing through the area, and we just figured we'd stop and say hi. Make sure we don't accidentally piss you guys off. You lot have heard of Akras, right?"

The Dorfs looks at each others to confirm that, "No."

Fel responds by popping a bubble of Void around Frazz's head before he can talk to the dwarves.

Alas, the fiend has spoken too soon. But at least now you've popped a bubble of void around Frazz's head so nothing can come in or out.

Frazz feels like his air is running a bit low.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9096 on: March 22, 2017, 07:36:44 am »

Frazz moves his head out of the bubble.

((My point, fish, is that you can't just completely eliminate my char from participating))
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9097 on: March 22, 2017, 08:01:23 am »

Vigil flipped his sword, accidentally cutting the floor, in excitement.
"Woops. Aria! Let's go! They are ready!"
And then proceeded to whisper 'About Danm time.'

With himself and a few juiceboxes, and the entire crew in the caravan, he was ready to go.

"Oh. . .  Aria, take this, just in case you might need it."
He hands her Betsy.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9098 on: March 22, 2017, 08:03:21 am »

Frazz moves his head out of the bubble.

((My point, fish, is that you can't just completely eliminate my char from participating))

Are you absolutely, positively certain that you want to move your head out of the bubble by going through said bubble of Void fuckery?
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9099 on: March 22, 2017, 08:09:36 am »

Unbubble Frazz.  The damage is, alas, done.  Or not, who knows.

"Fine.  How much bird do you even want?"

>They seem rather insistent on wanting a replacement for an illusory bird they shot down...with flak...

"Ahem.  If you don't mind, perhaps you could stop threatening my elf.

Because really, threatening any of us is threatening all of us, including the actual dragon right here.

And I presume you'd rather have more booze than have a war on your hands, mhm?  Especially a war with people who can actually"
- a tree topples (away from the dwarves) as a plane of Void shears through it sideways and at a little diagonal - "fight back?  Because, well, we could.  We just don't particularly see any reason to expend resources like that when we could, instead, cooperate and become stronger still."
Sigtext

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9100 on: March 22, 2017, 08:18:53 am »

"Fel, stop. We are not here to gunboat diplomacy these guys. That was Tal's way. I'm sick of Tal's way. Now, if we get a bird for you, would you be willing to talk?"
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9101 on: March 22, 2017, 08:25:39 am »

Over a private channel - which presumably Frazz was also using for at least the bits up to Tal: "I don't intend to gunboat diplomacy them, Frazz.  I intend to make the point that we have parity and aren't afraid to use it if they start something."
« Last Edit: March 22, 2017, 02:39:59 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9102 on: March 22, 2017, 11:29:15 am »

"Aria, think you can shoot a bird from a moving vehicle at a long distance without destroying the body?"
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #9103 on: March 22, 2017, 02:23:41 pm »

Shayla would chuckle. "So let me get this straight. We /just/ showed you what we did to fake there being a bird, and you still don't believe us? I think you guys perhaps have been drinking too much." She'd think a moment. "Or not enough I guess." The woman let out a snicker at that, checking over her shotgun just in case.
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and is widely regarded as a bad move.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9104 on: March 22, 2017, 02:43:28 pm »

"She's got a point.  Heck, come with us a bit and tell your people to not shoot this time and we can actually replicate the feat proper.  I don't think any of us want to replicate the 'being shot at' bit, though."
Sigtext

Pages: 1 ... 605 606 [607] 608 609 ... 612