Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 602 603 [604] 605 606 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 389187 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (twist: There was never an intern.)
« Reply #9045 on: March 04, 2017, 10:22:08 am »

Fel radios back to base.

"So apparently the dwarves have flak munitions, and possibly either magic or tech farsight.  Also, a wall.  Might wanna avoid flying anything big over.  As it is, Frazz is fixed up and we're just kinda sitting in the woods here, figuring out what next."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #9046 on: March 04, 2017, 10:44:30 am »

"We should probably approach on foot. Much less threatening."
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9047 on: March 04, 2017, 10:55:15 am »

"The truck doesn't have any weaponry mounted, so it's pretty useless right now. On foot it is."
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9048 on: March 04, 2017, 10:57:19 am »

>"We're gonna approach on foot.  Also, we did bring some booze if you guys are coming out for backup or something."
« Last Edit: March 04, 2017, 10:58:51 am by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9049 on: March 04, 2017, 12:14:35 pm »

Though Vigil weren't a commander in any sense of word at all, he was still a senior Foxhound member. Despite being suplex'd off of the Yahweh's launch deck by challenging a dragon.

So a couple of APCs are getting refueled and getting booze loaded up, might take a bit of time.

Meanwhile, the people whom decided to poke at dwarves decided to take it with foot from there, enjoying the Gaian forestry and it's many potentially deadly plants such as the leg-snapping flytraps that trap flies the size of your head and would not complain about snapping at your limbs, to name a few.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9050 on: March 04, 2017, 12:37:28 pm »

And this is why Fel is summarily executing vegetation that looks uppity by Voiding it off at the roots.  The first of anything that looks new is shunted back to potentially hazardous biology containment in the Yahweh.  Samples!
« Last Edit: March 04, 2017, 12:40:04 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #9051 on: March 04, 2017, 01:10:33 pm »

Laz, as the resident Gaian, helps identify any harmful flora and fauna.
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #9052 on: March 04, 2017, 10:00:29 pm »

"I'm still amazed we're walking." Shayla said, sighing as she sidestepped a plant that was trying to bite at her. "Weapons or no at least it was air conditioned. And faster than being on foot. I mean, the thing works fine, why can't we use it?"
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and is widely regarded as a bad move.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9053 on: March 04, 2017, 10:21:13 pm »

"It's not too late, anyway...  I could mount a wedge on the front."
Sigtext

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #9054 on: March 05, 2017, 12:12:22 am »

"It's not too late, anyway...  I could mount a wedge on the front."
"Don't waste your magic we might need it, lets just get moving it'll probably be quicker walking anyway."
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9055 on: March 05, 2017, 12:14:45 am »

"It wouldn't be a waste.  A battering ram works well on walls, too."
Sigtext

Romans

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9056 on: March 05, 2017, 01:55:30 am »

"Regular walls, these are Dwarven walls and if they're anything like we believe then it won't do anything. Plus it would take far more time knocking down all these tree's just to get there."
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9057 on: March 05, 2017, 02:31:28 am »

"Shall I rephrase.  A rift into a plane of nonexistence works on walls, too."
Sigtext

Romans

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9058 on: March 05, 2017, 02:58:57 am »

".....Yeah that might do it, but I very much doubt you have the energy to do it the whole way there. But very useful to know, and i'm not trying to rude I just want to make sure you stay combat effective....we don't know how the dwarfs will react to us."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9059 on: March 05, 2017, 11:19:54 am »

".....Yeah that might do it, but I very much doubt you have the energy to do it the whole way there. But very useful to know, and i'm not trying to rude I just want to make sure you stay combat effective....we don't know how the dwarfs will react to us."
"That's what rituals are for."
Sigtext

Pages: 1 ... 602 603 [604] 605 606 ... 612