Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 592 593 [594] 595 596 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 389250 times)

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (twist: There was never an intern.)
« Reply #8895 on: February 08, 2017, 06:05:39 pm »

"I wish. I was just sitting there...and then....i had hands."
"Looking good Frazz now people might not be immediately terrified of you."
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #8896 on: February 08, 2017, 09:44:49 pm »

"I'm mostly pumped because now I can actually do things. Like go to bars and experiment with Steroids. Speaking of which, is there a bar in the Yahweh? "
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8897 on: February 08, 2017, 09:48:22 pm »

The intercom chimes. "There is. Don't drink everything. It's meant for the dwarves. Ask a clone where it is. Or don't."

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8898 on: February 08, 2017, 09:55:33 pm »

"Ok. . . so. . . Umm. . . . I got it. I will sneak closer. You use your scope to keep an eye on them. I will let you know what I find, and possibly call you in if it becomes needed. Clone guy, whats your name?"
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #8899 on: February 08, 2017, 09:57:09 pm »

"Up Yours Nalvi. When I find the real you I'm gonna stuff at least 3 of the fake you's up your arse."

Frazz heads to the bar, remembers there's such a thing as "money" heads back to his room, digs out his wallet (which is made entirely of duct tape) and heads towards the bar, presumably with some of theGnoll squad following him
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #8900 on: February 08, 2017, 10:19:55 pm »

Frazz-Laz follows Frazz to the bar, mimicking his every move. He felt an accurate Frazz impression might come in handy down the line.
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8901 on: February 08, 2017, 10:46:46 pm »

"Yah good luck with that Frazz. Attempted Murder on your CO is a execution level offence. And I have a Gauss."

"On a completely unrelated note. I am pleased to announce that the Board's genocidal and racist tendencies have been.. Fixed."

"Oi go by Georgie." The clone responds to Vigil's question.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #8902 on: February 08, 2017, 10:52:10 pm »

Aria nods. "Be careful. I don't think they'll give us any trouble, even if they are hostile, but with the sorts of things we've seen, you never know." she says, before heading off to get into a position to cover Vigil's approach.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #8903 on: February 09, 2017, 01:24:26 am »

Porkins. You do not decide what other PCs do.

Zach will ignore Frazz and go hang around Tal
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

Romans

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8904 on: February 09, 2017, 01:30:13 am »

"Yah good luck with that Frazz. Attempted Murder on your CO is a execution level offence. And I have a Gauss."

"On a completely unrelated note. I am pleased to announce that the Board's genocidal and racist tendencies have been.. Fixed."

"Please tell my you recorded it, I could use a pick me up."
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8905 on: February 09, 2017, 01:51:48 am »

"Check the database for the file titled 'Let there be Cats.' Zander."

Vigil approaches the probably ogres. The translator pings as he approaches. It appears as though they're speaking a dialect similar to what goblins and orcs use.

Aria overwatches.

The ogres are standing and sitting around a rather large boulder. There appears to be a small crystal formation protruding from it. Which is odd, as boulders don't normally have crystals in them.

"Pretty boulder mine!" Shouts the one holding a tree.

"No! Is mine!" The one sitting on a log responds.

"No fight friends! No fight!" the one in the middle yells.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #8906 on: February 09, 2017, 12:44:15 pm »

"Hmn.  Inspires fear how?"

"What in particular about it triggers the neurological feeling of 'fear?'"

"We would have to sincerely say that we were never particularly inspired to research more on that point. There are many other ways for us to induce fear in a human, human biology occasionally vary in worlds we have glimpsed, and the ones who came up with the alloy did not particularly know.

It would appear to be a form of magic, the manufacturing process involved rather crude use of magic, after all. We believe that Akras will know better about it. And soon, we will know about it. It would be a matter of time,"
Flue chuffed.

"That is, of course, only one of the many other techs we could part with. There are many wonders in our private collection, hmm-hmm. Too bad knowledge of most of them will likely destroy you rather than aid you, and there's no entertainment in that."
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8907 on: February 09, 2017, 12:59:13 pm »

"Mm.

Honestly, I find these contract negotiations quite boring myself.  What say you we leave that to the lawyers?  And the sussing out of information to the scientists.  It's kind of their job after all."
« Last Edit: February 09, 2017, 01:26:15 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8908 on: February 09, 2017, 09:31:27 pm »

As Vigil gets closer, he takes note of the area as well as he possibly can, with slight application of mud and dirt, as well as leaves made sticky with SAP, and a large enough bush to uproot and hide with. He listens in on their conversation, understanding there are three factions. He also uses the camera on the helm to take a picture of the object of fighting and send it to Aria.

"they have a rock. . .  Arguing over it. Should I cut it I. Half and give each piece to the other?"
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Romans

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8909 on: February 09, 2017, 11:41:39 pm »

Zander returned from the mission is relaxing in his room. He waits for Tal or somebody to call him for a mission he's restless and wishes to fight, to do something productive other then read this book. He's been studying on to do warding since Akras got magic months ago. Well Zander isn't dumb he's more worldly smart then he is book smart.
Though it had taken him awhile he was finally ready to start warding, he'd talk to Tal first about it to make sure but it was good to have a new tool. Bored he flips through the pages perusing the sections, until something catches his eye Umbermancy.
Hours pass as he reads, totally absorbed, magic actually making sense for once. Then light goes out on the other-side of his room, he sighs in frustration. Standing up he looks and notices the darkness is different, he stares at it for a second seeing it a way he never had before.
Hesitating for a second, he reaches out to the darkness grabbing hold of it and stretching it.

« Last Edit: February 10, 2017, 05:15:11 am by Romans »
Pages: 1 ... 592 593 [594] 595 596 ... 612