Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 590 591 [592] 593 594 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 389259 times)

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (twist: There was never an intern.)
« Reply #8865 on: February 05, 2017, 04:37:02 am »

"Mmm... I suppose so. I'd planned on giving them the time anyway. Figured maybe trying the other stuff might help speed things along, but I suppose it's also high danger of just killing me... then again, they can rezz that right?" She shrugs. "Still, if you recommend waiting, I'll wait, and just practice my skills in the meantime."
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and is widely regarded as a bad move.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8866 on: February 05, 2017, 04:43:27 am »

"Assuming it's just genetic fuckery? Should only fuck up your Vessel. However keep in mind that Vessel can occasionally alter the soul."

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #8867 on: February 05, 2017, 05:49:34 am »

"Ah... that would be bad then. Probably. So safer to wait. Darnit, waiting is dull. Ah well, at least there will be some missions to go on soon. Hopefully."
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and is widely regarded as a bad move.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8868 on: February 05, 2017, 06:39:54 am »

"Waiting is always good for learning."

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #8869 on: February 05, 2017, 03:32:42 pm »

Shayla nods softly. "And I've got a lot to learn too. I may just be a riflewoman but that doesn't mean there's a lot farther I can take my skills."

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8870 on: February 05, 2017, 07:15:14 pm »

"Correct."

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #8871 on: February 05, 2017, 11:45:52 pm »

"heh, just too bad you don't know genetics too or I could be working on the idea with you. You seem a cool guy, you don't start patronizing me when I give ideas about things I don't know much about." She'd give a warm smile to Tal, actually enjoying hanging around the slightly strange leader.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8872 on: February 05, 2017, 11:54:51 pm »

"Genetics are on my list of things to learn eventually. Just not yet. Priorities exist and all that."

"Assuming things go to plan. One of said priorities will be complete tonight. Recommendation is that you don't look out the window after dark tonight."

@Zomara and @Twinwolf

The two of you get picked up by an oversized SUV driven by what is probably a clone wearing a fedora and speaking in an odd accent. "Operational Zone o interest 003 correct? The one with the biggies?"

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8873 on: February 06, 2017, 12:07:03 am »

"Ye-umm-I. . .  Yeah- no wa-. . .  Wait. . . What? Ari-?" Vigil looked stunned and confused by the accent, desperately trying to make sense of the clones words. And then at Aria to translate.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8874 on: February 06, 2017, 12:29:16 am »

It took some times, times filled with much yipping, yelping and borking from the Gnoll's village, but they were more or less harmless. Nothing they could do could harm Jon, and he easily scare them with his tazer hands, it just seems like they're either too stubborn or too stupid to just flee from the village,

but eventually, in the end, they are all but organic, and Jon simply doesn't get tired. The village tires out, panting, huffing and laying on the ground, mostly defeated and only get to watch helplessly as Akras cleaners came through to wash everything and burn anything else. They got sprayed by flea sprays and decontamination, it was very confusing, even with you explaining things to them.

One moment they were just enjoying their day,

Another a bunch of humans came through and now they have shiny new houses with strange-smelling scent everywhere. It was more than a little scary, but Akras didn't even try to hurt them so they're just mostly confused for now, Re-Educators will have a lot of work..
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #8875 on: February 06, 2017, 01:49:58 am »

"If we don't know what it will block, how will we know it works?

Hmmm....I suppose some information could be exchanged firsthand, hmm~?  Though that might be a little extra~"

"Ahuhu~ You'll find us to be rather.... generous."

"Was the material conceived within our Progenitor's Existence Instance or in a similar Instance?"
"It would depend whether there were psions active during the Cold War of your world, or not. Or at least, charlatans claiming to be them. Regardless of whether it was true magic, the alloy was able to suppress their abilities." Flue said.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8876 on: February 06, 2017, 01:55:32 am »

"So it's an Arcane Material?"

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #8877 on: February 06, 2017, 06:53:16 am »

Aria nodded at the man. "Sounds right. Vigil, let's go." she says, before boarding the SUV.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #8878 on: February 06, 2017, 04:57:17 pm »

Zach looks at Jon. "So... Mission complete?"
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8879 on: February 06, 2017, 05:30:45 pm »

Fel nods.

"Mmmm....I do hope so~"
« Last Edit: February 06, 2017, 05:32:54 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.
Pages: 1 ... 590 591 [592] 593 594 ... 612