Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 581 582 [583] 584 585 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 389312 times)

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (twist: There was never an intern.)
« Reply #8730 on: January 18, 2017, 07:56:16 pm »

They of course kept yipping and yelping and barking at the thing that's invading their territory.

They really do look like a pack of stray dogs.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8731 on: January 18, 2017, 08:04:19 pm »

Throw them a .45 bullet. A normal one. See what happens. And take a look on translator progress.

And I guess I could try to wake up the gnolls I shocked in the meantime. And then shoo them away to the other ones.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #8732 on: January 18, 2017, 08:48:46 pm »

Zach lifts the gnolls into the air with his powers.
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8733 on: January 18, 2017, 08:54:05 pm »

"Stop it. You'll only make them panic more."
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #8734 on: January 18, 2017, 09:04:01 pm »

"Come on, they're barely even ten centimeters off the ground, and I'm not even hurting them as opposed to, say, hitting them with a taser?" Zach moved the gnolls away from Jon and the Vulcan.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2017, 09:07:31 pm by Insanegame27 »
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #8735 on: January 18, 2017, 09:33:56 pm »

Zander is watching this from a distance through his scope, if any make anymore aggressive moves put a bullet through their leg.

"Zach stop that you're going to frighten the dog people."
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8736 on: January 18, 2017, 09:34:22 pm »

Fel continues to try to read the books.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #8737 on: January 18, 2017, 09:41:28 pm »

"So the person who flies in under rocket propulsion and tases multiple 'dog-persons' is the non-scary one? And the person who is just sitting here stopping things from escalating is the scary one?"

((Zach hasnt done anything agressive?))

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8738 on: January 18, 2017, 09:42:37 pm »

((The gnolls, I presume.  Which would be silly.  They can't hurt us.))
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8739 on: January 19, 2017, 06:48:30 pm »

(Things happen and Vigil doesn't get hit because I find it unreasonable for Vigil to get by such an obvious attack with a reaction speed such as his that allows for the dodging of bullets, but cue Area.)
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #8740 on: January 19, 2017, 08:42:00 pm »

((I'm kinda confused. Assuming Aria actually arrives at around this point, what's going on?

Sorry for being kinda inattentive, school's been hitting hard recently so my attention hasn't been on the forums for the most part))
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8741 on: January 19, 2017, 09:20:48 pm »

((There is a pacification raid on some gnolls.))
Sigtext

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8742 on: January 19, 2017, 09:41:15 pm »

(Vigil is still at the Ork village raging out about something I have half forgotten about. Probably now punching down trees with his bare fists again. As Orks watch in. . .  Whatever Orks have.))
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8743 on: January 20, 2017, 02:15:21 am »

Fel opens a book and instinctively flips it to the most recent pa-

You are an observer. Four Beings are present within the scene.

Fel Ovid, Adolescent Null of Motifs Felines and Fancy, Creation of Domain Holder (Akras)/Magos/Doctor Tal Nalvi, Amalgam of Young Null Ç̛̕҉i̡҉҉͠r̷͢͢ of Motif Feline (Spawn of Meow) and Akras Intern Sarah Briggs, Child of Domain (Akras), Pathswalker of Null, Holder of a Motif Zone (Flight of Fancy).

H.C. Cheshire, Adolescent Null of Motifs Felines and Study, Creation of Domain Holder (Akras)/Magos/Doctor Tal Nalvi, Amalgam of Young Null
K̵̸i̷̶̛̕͞ of Motif Feline (Spawn of Flue) and Akras Intern Henry Cobalt, Jester of Meow (Adult Null, Feline Motif, Entertainment Motif, Chaos Motif, Clowns Motif, Indulgence Motif, Mirthful Motif, Sculptor Motif), Student of Flue (Adult Null, Feline Motif, Secrets Motif, Knowledge Motif, Voided Motif, Voided Motif), Devout Worshiper of Hunger (Elder Null, Feline Motif, Voided Motif, Voided Motif, Voided Motif, Voided Motif), Holder of Hunger's Favor (3), Holder of Meow's Favor (1), Holder of Flue's Favor (2), Child of Domain (Akras), Pathswalker of Null, Holder of a Motif Zone (Wonderland Bound).

Valirae Adolescent Null of Motifs Feline and History (Spawn of Flue), Learned of Flue (Adult Null, Feline Motif, Secrets Motif, Knowledge Motif, Voided Motif, Voided Motif), Devout Worshiper of Flue (Adult Null, Feline Motif, Secrets Motif, Knowledge Motif, Voided Motif, Voided Motif) Holder of Flue's Favor (3172), Holder of Flue's Hindsight (Unique Boon), Holder of a Motif Zone (Devout Without Lines), Creator of Unique Unsynced Being (The Complete Unabridged History Of All Everythings and Nothings Up To The Current Temporal Anchor Point).

This Volume, The Complete Unabridged History Of All Everythings And Nothings Up To The Current Temporal Anchor Point, Creation of Valirae (Adolescent Null of Motifs Felines and History).

~~~

H.C. Cheshire and Fel Ovid Enter Valirae's Motif Zone. Valirae notes this occasion.

Fel waves Valirae's Domicile. "Hi!" She speaks.

Valirae responds with a  "Hihi!" from within her Domicile.

"Mind if we come in?" Fel asks, requesting permission for entry.

"Not purrticularly no! Bit of a mess though!" Responds Valirae, granting permission to her Cousins and noting the hazards of messy living.

"I don't mind if you don't!" States Fel. A somewhat redundant statement. She proceeds over to the Domicile. Cheshire Follows. Fel opens the door and examines the interior, noting Valirae and the mess. Cheshire peers over Fel's shoulder and notes that Valirae is a Learned of Flue as well as a Sibling of Spawning. He nods in respect.

Valirae speaks. "Hihi! Welcome Cousins! It's a biiiit of a mess, I haven't had company for a while!" Cheshire hears 'Brother and Cousin' rather than 'Cousins' due to the nature of Cheshire and Valirae being equivalent Age Nulls from the same Source.

"Hi!  Mm, yes, I can see where company would be rare." Fel states.

"Very true! We are within a shallow portion of the Abyss! Not many visitors up here! What brings you up to the shallows Cousins?" Valirae responds. She of course, is completely aware of the fact that Fel and Cheshire recently returned to the Null from the most recently Opened Existence Instance due to having recently written such. She inquires out of politeness anyhow.

"Mrr...Well, I've not been here before.  So I'm exploring.  And I dragged them along because they said they had been around here before." Fel responds. Cheshire smiles and waves again over Fel's shoulder.

"The thoughtpattern makes sense to me! Might I ask what you have chosen to explore up here?" Valirae states and inquires.

"Simply whatever seems interesting!" Fel states. Cheshire shrugs.

"Sensible! ..I'm quite unsure of what to speak of now. I have not had guests for quite some time." Valirae realizes that her Hindsight is not very good at enabling social interaction. Especially with a severe lack of such having recently occurred. She states such.

"Might I ask what you're writing?" Fel inquires as to the contents of this Volume.

"Everything." Valirae states the contents of this Volume.

"Cool, what particular bits of it are you writing at the moment?" Fel inquires as to what part of Everything is being written.

"This." Valirae states the current interaction in as few of words as possible.

"May I see?" Fel inquires as to if she can read Me. I permit it and inform Valirae of such.

"Just look through one of the books. They're all the same." Valirae relays My approval and tells Fel she can look around as well.

"Mmm." Fel responds with a confirming noise and looks around. She notes many of the Historic Objects were not recovered soon enough after Slipping to be stabilized as fully Null Objects. Resulting in incomplete Nonexistences.

Fel then picks up an Iteration of Me and begins Reading this Unabridged Historical Account.

Fel ceases Reading approximately 13.7 seconds later. The listed time unit is substituted for the Reader's Benefit.

You are now Fel Ovid again and that was trippy.

« Last Edit: January 20, 2017, 05:01:54 am by Kevak »

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8744 on: January 20, 2017, 08:39:36 am »

"Whoa.

...Favor?  What's that...?

...The books are a mind?

That's really cool.

Hm..."

Fel starts musing on possible uses, and possible abuses, of this.  Spying, for instance, or figuring out all those cold cases from who knows when, or perfect situational awareness...Revisiting old memories...

"I suppose you can probably hear me thinking anyway, but...Literally everything is in here?  Wow.  That's one heck of a security breach for literally everybody.

Umm.

Hmm."

Fel sends a Very Urgent Message to Tal.

>So I found someone who's writing Everything down.  What do we have that we could offer her?  I don't actually know if she has a gender...but let's stick with her.  Unless she asks otherwise.

Fel has a silly thought about hiring out historical re-enactors.

"Ah, I presume you caught all that, but for Cheshire's benefit...Can we hire you or convince you to work with us or some such similar thing somehow?"
« Last Edit: January 20, 2017, 12:27:35 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

Pages: 1 ... 581 582 [583] 584 585 ... 612