Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 578 579 [580] 581 582 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 389330 times)

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (twist: There was never an intern.)
« Reply #8685 on: January 15, 2017, 08:03:51 pm »

((I wonder if Insane picked that name on purpose.))
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #8686 on: January 15, 2017, 08:35:23 pm »

((I wonder if Insane picked that name on purpose.))
(But...that would be Insane.........)

((And this is the last village we're heading too correct? Its the Gnoll village right?))
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #8687 on: January 15, 2017, 08:45:53 pm »

((I picked the name because John Doe, an unknown))
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8688 on: January 15, 2017, 09:04:17 pm »

"Mrr...Well, I've not been here before.  So I'm exploring.  And I dragged them along because they said they had been around here before."
"The thoughtpattern makes sense to me!"

"Might I ask what you have chosen to explore up here?"

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8689 on: January 16, 2017, 11:27:00 am »

Vigil will side step the kick, pushing it to the side with just enough force to guarantee a miss. As the first punch comes towards him, though, he is caught off guard, barely able to repeat his block with that. The second, and any other, though, will be met with a windmill like block, and a swift thrusting of triangles fingers in-between muscles, aimed right for nerves in the arm. Leaving Zander with a sharp pain, followed by a dull numbness in the upper part of his arms, if vigil actually manages to hit.

While Vigil did manage a hit, Zander would feel absolutely no pain as his assault suit could and will hold against .50cal rounds shot at him at high-velocity.

Fingers are not exactly that damaging....

Meanwhile, Those who are heading towards the probably Gnoll villages got loaded up in their chosen vehicles and drives off.

To Rook this must be very exciting, the Vehicle bay looked like a very big, very metalic barn that kept all sort of metalic beasts that roar and growl when they moves, very cool.

They also move very faster, faster than the fastest Kelpie!
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8690 on: January 16, 2017, 02:36:15 pm »

"Mrr...Well, I've not been here before.  So I'm exploring.  And I dragged them along because they said they had been around here before."

"Simply whatever seems interesting!"
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #8691 on: January 16, 2017, 03:10:05 pm »

Indeed, he was very impressed. "Such powerful beasts... and they move with such speed. You truly are far beyond any country I've seen so far. He'd be cautiously looking around the first few moments, but after that would just settle in to watch the countryside pass.
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and is widely regarded as a bad move.

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #8692 on: January 16, 2017, 03:51:25 pm »

(well screw this fight i'm not missing the third village)

Zander stops abruptly his fist right in front of Vigils face, before smirking and walking away to load up in vehicles.

"You know if you're going to throw a temper tantrum, you might as well do it with your sword. Because as you are now, you're no challenge to me. Get your shit together man."(Wither or not the fist would of hit is up to you Zomara I just thought it would be good end to the fight.)

Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8693 on: January 16, 2017, 04:15:45 pm »

"Simply whatever seems interesting!"
"Sensible!"

"..I'm quite unsure of what to speak of now. I have not had guests for quite some time."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8694 on: January 16, 2017, 04:51:48 pm »

"Might I ask what you're writing?"
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8695 on: January 16, 2017, 05:01:39 pm »

"Everything."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8696 on: January 16, 2017, 07:16:08 pm »

"Cool, what particular bits of it are you writing at the moment?"
Sigtext

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8697 on: January 16, 2017, 07:46:38 pm »

"This."

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #8698 on: January 16, 2017, 07:46:44 pm »

Indeed, he was very impressed. "Such powerful beasts... and they move with such speed. You truly are far beyond any country I've seen so far. He'd be cautiously looking around the first few moments, but after that would just settle in to watch the countryside pass.
"Indeed, they are quite impressive. Though, I think this is one of their more mundane accomplishments. It's amazing what they're capable of."
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Sigtext

Pages: 1 ... 578 579 [580] 581 582 ... 612