Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 575 576 [577] 578 579 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 389344 times)

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (twist: There was never an intern.)
« Reply #8640 on: January 11, 2017, 08:33:29 pm »

Rook would shrug. I don't know what kinds of materials you have. But something that'll keep an edge. Light enough to wield, heavy enough to cut through things. If you've got a metal that's particularly magically receptive that would be good as well. I do intend to enchant it like my last one.
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and is widely regarded as a bad move.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8641 on: January 11, 2017, 08:50:59 pm »

Rook would shrug. I don't know what kinds of materials you have. But something that'll keep an edge. Light enough to wield, heavy enough to cut through things. If you've got a metal that's particularly magically receptive that would be good as well. I do intend to enchant it like my last one.
"Mm.. D001 blade with an alloy bracing. Give it a bit to print."

Fel waves at the house.

"Hi!"
You hear a muffled "Hihi!" from the house.

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #8642 on: January 11, 2017, 09:12:06 pm »

"Not entirely sure what that means, but I'll go with it." Rook smiles a bit. "It will be interesting to see how it holds up."
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and is widely regarded as a bad move.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8643 on: January 11, 2017, 09:14:11 pm »

"Mind if we come in?"

Sounds cute~
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8644 on: January 11, 2017, 09:17:36 pm »

"Not entirely sure what that means, but I'll go with it." Rook smiles a bit. "It will be interesting to see how it holds up."
"D001 is a pseudoorganic material originally acquired by picking apart a Gate Realm Denizen's form and reverse engineering the material formats and molecular bonds. It is capable of feasibly cutting through Terran Modern tanks. To put it in perspective for you as you're a backwater savage. It'll go through Iron and Steel as if it was butter. The alloy is being used for structural reinforcement and is primarily a composition of metal."

"Mind if we come in?"

Sounds cute~
"Not purrticularly no! Bit of a mess though!"

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8645 on: January 11, 2017, 09:19:15 pm »

"I don't mind if you don't!"

Fel wanders over.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #8646 on: January 11, 2017, 09:26:51 pm »

"D001 is a pseudoorganic material originally acquired by picking apart a Gate Realm Denizen's form and reverse engineering the material formats and molecular bonds. It is capable of feasibly cutting through Terran Modern tanks. To put it in perspective for you as you're a backwater savage. It'll go through Iron and Steel as if it was butter. The alloy is being used for structural reinforcement and is primarily a composition of metal."

"I think you'll find these humans are particularly inventive."
« Last Edit: January 11, 2017, 09:39:03 pm by S34N1C »
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #8647 on: January 11, 2017, 09:29:08 pm »

"I'm not sir, Vigil is being an idiot again! WOAH! Will have it handled hopefully in a min or two."
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #8648 on: January 11, 2017, 10:03:18 pm »

"Indeed, I'm quite impressed. I can't wait to see what it can achieve once I've layered my enchantments in... and armour as well, once I have more time and a place to work. I've yet to find anything that can punch through what I have now. Using a more advanced material... it will be quite fun getting to settle in and test just how far it could be stressed then."

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #8649 on: January 11, 2017, 10:09:24 pm »

Zach wanders over to Jon, "Mind if I tag along?" He puts on his armor and hops in the Charon
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #8650 on: January 11, 2017, 10:16:47 pm »

"Sounds fun. I've mentioned this to Tal before, but with your enchanting abilities - which, incidentally, Tal has too, by the way - I could probably imbue an item with a pre-determined illusions, which you could activate on command."
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #8651 on: January 11, 2017, 10:31:20 pm »

"Oh really? Not sure what sort of illusions I'd want however. Either way, I hope the blade doesn't take too long. Wouldn't want to miss the chance to go out towards that next village."

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8652 on: January 11, 2017, 11:14:59 pm »

Vigil will side step the kick, pushing it to the side with just enough force to guarantee a miss. As the first punch comes towards him, though, he is caught off guard, barely able to repeat his block with that. The second, and any other, though, will be met with a windmill like block, and a swift thrusting of triangles fingers in-between muscles, aimed right for nerves in the arm. Leaving Zander with a sharp pain, followed by a dull numbness in the upper part of his arms, if vigil actually manages to hit.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8653 on: January 12, 2017, 06:12:53 am »

Zach wanders over to Jon, "Mind if I tag along?" He puts on his armor and hops in the Charon
"I don't. Get in."
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #8654 on: January 12, 2017, 06:17:33 am »

Zach gets in. "So, what's the plan? I hope you have one, because I'm pretty much here for the ride this time. I'm getting nowhere in the lab, some exercise may do me some good."
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.
Pages: 1 ... 575 576 [577] 578 579 ... 612