Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 567 568 [569] 570 571 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 389470 times)

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (twist: There was never an intern.)
« Reply #8520 on: January 08, 2017, 04:36:40 pm »

"Eldar, I haven't been exactly truthful to you..."

Alex pauses the video and turns his head towards Frazz, raising an eyebrow in question.
"As to why you'd want to [throw your sword in combat] at all? The answer is pretty simple: There's someone you want to stab, but they're all the way over there, and walking is for peasants." - Starke of How To Fight Write

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #8521 on: January 08, 2017, 04:39:20 pm »

"I'm human. Or at least, I was human."
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #8522 on: January 08, 2017, 04:51:12 pm »

"Come ON!" Vigil screamed in fusstration as he spun around, using the stick to trip one ork off its feet, before slamming the piece of wood into the ground to lift himself up, kicking the fist of another into the air, and grabbing a third's hand, tightly. He used the leverage of the stick like an anchor and pulley, lifting up the third to fling him on to the fallen one.

"ARIA!!!!"
His voice echoed deep into the prefabbed village.
For some reason his anger was rising. Though he was falling. He would roll away. And stop the rest of the fight in a few well placed and very destructive hits, per Ork, leaving them alive, but some might end up with a torn ligament at best.
"AHHHH"
He didn't want to calm down. He wanted to punch a tree. So he did. And another. And another.
*Sigh*......Alright buddy time for bed."

And even though Zander is still in his exo he's going to take the Adrenaline potion "Max" and then precede to beat some sense into raging swordsmen.
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8523 on: January 08, 2017, 04:53:22 pm »

"I'm human. Or at least, I was human."

"....And?" Alex seems to have no idea why this was needed to be brought to his attention.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2017, 04:58:14 pm by somemildmanneredidiot »
"As to why you'd want to [throw your sword in combat] at all? The answer is pretty simple: There's someone you want to stab, but they're all the way over there, and walking is for peasants." - Starke of How To Fight Write

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #8524 on: January 08, 2017, 04:56:20 pm »

"Oh good. I was afraid I'd be violationg some sort of ancient code. Anyway, I have NO idea about Dragon lifecycles or anything about that. I have a strange desire to hoard shiny things and socks, but why exactly would I do that?"
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8525 on: January 08, 2017, 05:14:33 pm »

"Oh good. I was afraid I'd be violationg some sort of ancient code. Anyway, I have NO idea about Dragon lifecycles or anything about that. I have a strange desire to hoard shiny things and socks, but why exactly would I do that?"

"Why do rivers flow? Why do Vampires feed? Why do trees grow? Why do [UNTRANSLATED]? These all hold the same answer as your question." Alex then resumes the 835th season of How It's Made and watches.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #8526 on: January 08, 2017, 07:33:17 pm »

((Good to know such a quality show survives for the next 3-400 years))
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #8527 on: January 09, 2017, 01:34:42 pm »

Rook would get bored after a while and wander out of the strange tavern, starting to wander the halls of this weird castle he'd found himself in. Hmm, perhaps they'd have a forge, he did need a new blade. It was something to look for while he oriented himself.
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and is widely regarded as a bad move.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8528 on: January 09, 2017, 01:43:06 pm »

Fel grabs Rook's wrist as she sees him start to wander off.

"Ahem."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8529 on: January 09, 2017, 01:43:38 pm »

While Rook was wandering, there is a small.. round.. thing. puttering on the ground, making low, strange noises.

It..

it appears to be armed with a small knife attached to it's back.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #8530 on: January 09, 2017, 01:47:03 pm »

Rook would look to Fel and chuckle softly. Ah, finally back are we? I thought you'd been given some job or the like. So I decided I'd go look things over myself. He'd see the puttering thing, stare at it for a bit, then shake his head. "Okay... so what is that and why is it armed?"
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and is widely regarded as a bad move.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8531 on: January 09, 2017, 01:49:12 pm »

"...Now how on earth did that get here?  Hmmm...  Poor thing.  Not that it's actually got a brain or anything worth pity, it's just a... Construct... but all the same.  I wonder if...

Oh.  Right, you don't know what it is.  It's a cleaner.  Somebody strapped a knife to it as a rather malicious prank on the Interns, poor things.

Oh, no, I'm not done with you yet~"

Fel looks to be musing...
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #8532 on: January 09, 2017, 02:22:59 pm »

"You're not? Heh, what else do you have planned? What's going on in the cute kitten's mind I wonder" He smiles, tapping her forehead playfully. "I do want to find a forge eventually though. I need a new blade."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8533 on: January 09, 2017, 02:25:41 pm »

"We can have one printed for you, and enchanted to spec.  But first how about a brief tour?  If you like, we could start with my quarters~"
Sigtext

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #8534 on: January 09, 2017, 02:34:44 pm »

He'd chuckle faintly. That sounds lovely~ By all means let's go. Rook took her hand, smiling softly. "As for the blade... well they can make it if they like, but I prefer doing the enchantments myself. Perhaps it's only in my head, but I've always felt they work better if I make them myself."
Pages: 1 ... 567 568 [569] 570 571 ... 612