Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 561 562 [563] 564 565 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 389495 times)

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (twist: There was never an intern.)
« Reply #8430 on: January 06, 2017, 02:27:02 am »

Zander will find a high spot or a place with good sight-line of the orc village and surrounding area, just scanning and keeping an eye on things.
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8431 on: January 06, 2017, 12:17:33 pm »

Quite obviously the Rezzing went smoothly. Drones handled drawing circles and putting bodies or remains of bodies there while Magis went around rezzing the dead, popping the mangled, mutilated bodies back into shape.

All the while the construction team going through all the Orc's belongings, pillaging any and everything that could be valued in a knowledgeable way, tearing down and then burning everything else that isn't.

That primitive blasted wooden wall of theirs? Torn down and processed into plywood.

Those filthy stinky shit-covered huts of theirs? Town down and burned.

Orcs aren't too happy about getting sprayed with high-powered water hose and sterilization agents, but da boss said to don't be a little bitch so they're just going to take it and watch as everything they know and love gets torn down and burned then replaced by pre-fab buildings.

Within half a hour, everything was done. The dead were rezzed, most of them anyway, and the village was completely replaced. Dirt ground now smooth concrete ground, huts made of wood and hide are now pre-fab buildings of metal and alloy. Torches are now efficient lamps..

They even put up a flag with Akras's Logo here. Right outside the pre-fab building of the Re-Educators who were sent to oversee the teachings of the savages.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8432 on: January 06, 2017, 01:38:41 pm »

Fel seems to have shown up and has been saving objects of obvious sentiment.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8433 on: January 06, 2017, 02:21:00 pm »

Jon has been treating anyone who might've been injured. Also, helping with the burning of things.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #8434 on: January 06, 2017, 03:52:06 pm »

The knight had been watching all of this, impressed by the speed, the efficiency... and most of all that their mages were able to use so much power without exhausting themselves. Not to mention they'd simply turned something and they'd managed to spray water like that. They must have immense resources if they could afford to expend that much water.

Unless he was herded off to be hosed down, he'd be looking around for someone who seemed in charge. He had asked the dragon about joining their fighting force.. and after seeing this he really wanted to, and wanted to work out details.
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and is widely regarded as a bad move.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8435 on: January 06, 2017, 05:37:02 pm »

How would you even tell if someone's in charge? is it the one doing most of the work? is it the one doing none of the work?

Romans

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8436 on: January 06, 2017, 05:56:48 pm »

Jon has been treating anyone who might've been injured. Also, helping with the burning of things.
Over comm's, "Jon this is Zander I have just arrived and will be providing over-watch, unless I am needed elsewhere?"

Looking around the area from my perch is there anything of note around the orc village?"
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8437 on: January 06, 2017, 05:59:51 pm »

Yes, the dude in the magic platemail armor.

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8438 on: January 06, 2017, 06:15:28 pm »

Over comm's, "Jon this is Zander I have just arrived and will be providing over-watch, unless I am needed elsewhere?"
"We're done with the greenskins. Your overwatch will be unnecessary for now. We will decide our next objective soon.'"

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #8439 on: January 06, 2017, 06:16:40 pm »

Well, the few people he'd seen out of armour seemed like humans, so it'd be the one seeming to give all the orders and do little work.... unless the person in charge was still using that magic sending they had. He'd have to look into that, quite impressive that they could send distant messages without being overheard.
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and is widely regarded as a bad move.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8440 on: January 06, 2017, 06:18:55 pm »

There are humans that didn't look very armored at all just.. chilling in their metal building while everything is going on.

Tapping on some sort of a board or something, it's very weird.

Their building have their flag in front so that might be it?

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #8441 on: January 06, 2017, 06:28:55 pm »

Hmm... well it was somewhere to start. He'd head that direction, speaking up once he was nearby. "Who here is in charge? I had spoken to the dragon about joining his group as a fighter, and he accepted. But I presume I'll have to see the one giving him his orders to confirm that."

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8442 on: January 06, 2017, 06:33:27 pm »

"If you're interested in joining the Auxiliary Gate Team then wait for a transport to pick you up and take you back to the Compound to be processed." They informed, uninterested.

Romans

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8443 on: January 06, 2017, 06:39:57 pm »

Yes, the dude in the magic platemail armor.
(Yes because Zander is a great master of magic stuff)
"We're done with the greenskins. Your overwatch will be unnecessary for now. We will decide our next objective soon.'"
"Very well, it is best to keep your eyes out even when the situation is under control though Jon, especially when it is I find."

Zander will make his way to the command post, fully in his exo suit past the man in the plate mail.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2017, 06:41:38 pm by Romans »

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8444 on: January 06, 2017, 06:42:42 pm »

"Indeed. Though the military presence and overwhelming firepower we have here does lessen the need for caution."

Most likely being done burning things and treating injuries by now, Jon also heads to the command post.

Pages: 1 ... 561 562 [563] 564 565 ... 612