Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 518 519 [520] 521 522 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 389876 times)

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (And the Cats of Uthar)
« Reply #7785 on: November 22, 2016, 07:38:07 pm »

"A reminder that death is entirely temporary."
Through comms"Can hurt like hell though and that's not entirely pleasant, any particular orders when dealing with our scaly friend here??" 
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #7786 on: November 22, 2016, 10:16:19 pm »

"If you lot don't shut up, I will personally eat all of you."
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #7787 on: November 22, 2016, 10:29:50 pm »

"I have an anti-tank machine-gun, Frazz. If it can penetrate and put out of action a tank, it can sure as hell do the same to a wee li'l babby dragon."
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7788 on: November 23, 2016, 12:17:59 am »

Fel waves cheerfully at presumably-Alexander, having slipped up there after they landed.

"Hi!"
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7789 on: November 23, 2016, 12:33:44 am »

The large Dragon mumbled something in his throat before his form shrank and shift rapidly into a shape of an aged human male with very impressive beard, his cloths are loose robe-like in appearance.

Alexander looked at Fel with mild curiosity, like when you see a misspelled sign on the road. "Well aren't you interesting."
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7790 on: November 23, 2016, 12:45:01 am »

"I try, myeheh.

...Whoa.  Myew just did that.

...Is that just how dragons are or a learned skill?  Because if it's the latter, teach meeeeeee."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #7791 on: November 23, 2016, 12:58:03 am »

"Eldar, teach me as well. I know little of our species."
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7792 on: November 23, 2016, 02:35:29 am »

The aged mandragon let out a rumbling chuckle. "Ah, little ones. Something such as these to be performed so effortlessly and quickly takes a long time to learn. You have yet to earn the patience required for such a task."

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #7793 on: November 23, 2016, 02:42:00 am »

"Ha! Suck it Frazz!" - Zach, who has been watching the whole affair from his bunk.

"Tal, tell it not to eat me. I'm not coming out of this bunker until you tell it." - John
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #7794 on: November 23, 2016, 03:23:13 am »

The aged mandragon let out a rumbling chuckle. "Ah, little ones. Something such as these to be performed so effortlessly and quickly takes a long time to learn. You have yet to earn the patience required for such a task."
"Thank you for your patience with them, they are both quite young obviously with Fel being born about a month ago actually. But if you'll follow me I'll take you on a tour of the Yahweh and answer any questions you have to the best of my ability." 
« Last Edit: November 23, 2016, 03:39:06 am by Romans »
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7795 on: November 23, 2016, 07:02:29 am »

John. The dragon isn't going to eat you. Calm your tits."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7796 on: November 23, 2016, 11:24:17 am »

"I can be patient!

No I can't!

But I can try if myew think it'll work..."
Sigtext

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7797 on: November 23, 2016, 12:19:42 pm »

"Right. The right question to ask is how well does Me fight. I was going to accept Zanders offer, but, you seem like you would be able yo hold your own much better. Plus, it be a better test of my skills to fight against a more skilled opponent."
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7798 on: November 23, 2016, 12:32:06 pm »

Drones continue doing what it's doing, gathering resources and samples while the base moved slowly.

"Thank you for your patience with them, they are both quite young obviously with Fel being born about a month ago actually. But if you'll follow me I'll take you on a tour of the Yahweh and answer any questions you have to the best of my ability." 

"The first question obviously would be how do you build such a large construct and make it move. I see no sails like that of ships that sails the seas nor beasts to pull it." The transformed Dragon asked.

"I can be patient!

No I can't!

But I can try if myew think it'll work..."

Chuckling, the Dragonmanthing just shook his head. Bemused.

"Right. The right question to ask is how well does Me fight. I was going to accept Zanders offer, but, you seem like you would be able yo hold your own much better. Plus, it be a better test of my skills to fight against a more skilled opponent."

"I would not recommend a spar, little mortal. I may accidentally kill you for breathing too hard."

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7799 on: November 23, 2016, 12:42:58 pm »

Vigils eyes sharpened as he rushed off to get his Serpents Fang, unwilling to let the challange off. At the same time, rushed off to grab a recording of his light sparring match between him, Wark, and Frazz, to show the Pompous beastman.

"I survived being knocked miles away with nothing but my sword. If you underestimate me, you may end up with a bigger durprise then they had when they found me. And that was only a month ago at most. I am fully healed, now. Now. Lets. Fight."

It was easy to see that he was too excited. He didnt want to let this opportunity slip away. Perhaps he was massively over compensating for something.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..
Pages: 1 ... 518 519 [520] 521 522 ... 612