Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 515 516 [517] 518 519 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 389914 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (And the Cats of Uthar)
« Reply #7740 on: November 21, 2016, 03:30:23 pm »

((Don't.  He's bad enough :x))
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #7741 on: November 21, 2016, 03:33:14 pm »

((I just want him to be a teen. He'll be only the size of an Apache))
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7742 on: November 21, 2016, 03:34:05 pm »

((Well, there's always the triangle.))
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #7743 on: November 21, 2016, 04:01:36 pm »

John heads deckside with his coilcannon, "alright, howsabout I have some fun?"  He unslings a duffelbag onto the ground and unzips it, pulling out a HEAT shell. He begins talking to himself out loud, "The beauty of HEAT," he says, "is that the effect is the same whether you hit the target at ten meters or ten-thousand." He loads the HEAT shell. He then pulls out a velcro roll with the parts of his .45 SMG, which he puts together and attaches a leather strap to. The SMG is slung over his back.

He unfolds the grip and brace for the coilcannon and adopts a kneeling position as further bracing, ensuring the backblast isn't going to hit anything of importance and that nobody would feasibly stand there (ie. the backblast is not pointed at the stairs or the elevator). "Ready to shoot on your signal, papa Tal." With the thumb of the hand holding the forward grip and trigger, he ensures the backblast dial is set to 'shell'. He flips down the aiming reticle to zoom in the ironsight a nice 12x and begins to regulate his breathing. "If worst comes to worst, this bastard's gonna be flying with molten copper in his system."
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7744 on: November 21, 2016, 04:06:18 pm »

"Guess I should get ready for a dragon attack as well."

In addition to his previous action, Jon loads a white phosphorous missile into his arm and tries to get a lock on the dragon.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7745 on: November 21, 2016, 06:28:50 pm »

Jon! What do your cyborg eyes see? In other words, does my 100x multispectral zoom see the dragon?

You can tell apart the individual craters on the moon, of course you can see the Dragon. Couldn't get a lock on it, though.

Everyone seems to prepare and wait with baited breath..

It took a small moment after the message was given. The Dragon's probably confused at how a small thing can make such a loud noise, but it put that fact behind it quickly enough and rumbled with a deep, growling earthquake-like voice that just screams age and power. The very cameras on the drone shake, the speakers outputting enough bass that the VAI momentary mistook it for an audio attack and had to lower the bass and equalize the sound into something that won't make you lose your bowels. The Language is detected as one of the known languages and it is translated automatically for you.

"Go and ask your master the same question, see how he likes it."
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7746 on: November 21, 2016, 06:33:47 pm »

Frazz keys on the private mike

"Guys, i thinkits talking about me."
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7747 on: November 21, 2016, 08:49:22 pm »

Frazz keys on the private mike

"Guys, i thinkits talking about me."
"Bah.  Tal, I suggest retiring that drone and putting a different voice on.  I can slip it back here."
« Last Edit: November 21, 2016, 09:05:19 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7748 on: November 21, 2016, 10:26:23 pm »

Frazz keys Tal

"Hey Tal, tell him we are just passing through, and that we apologize for any inconvenience. Now is not the time to make threats."
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #7749 on: November 21, 2016, 10:47:22 pm »

"Papa Tal?" John feels like he really should have set up his 14.5mm HMG.
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7750 on: November 22, 2016, 04:58:19 am »

"Ah good. You can speak. That saves time. Now since you see it necessary to shout.. Lets turn up the volume."

"To clear things up. Firstly. The flight capable construct you are talking to is a mindless automaton. It is simply a way to relay communications. You are currently speaking to the one piloting the massive metal construct you are currently flying towards. Aka a Terran Human Magos, aka Me. Said construct is not a large metal dragon despite the scent, it simply has a young dragon inhabiting it. Yes, the entire moving structure is hollow and populated, if you are capable of taking a smaller form you are free to explore the innards, we are hiring. Said younger dragon is not the commander of the construct. The construct and the expedition belongs to Akras, an extradimensional incursion from a different plane of existence. We frankly give exactly zero fucks about your territory, presumably the intrusion is why you've decided to fly at said construct. We are enroute to a local beach, primarily because some of us got bored and I specifically desire to sample the local aquatic fauna."

"On a different note, Akras is hiring and can feasibly provide literally whatever you want, resources are not a concern. What exactly do you tend to hoard?"

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7751 on: November 22, 2016, 05:38:01 am »

You exposition the fuck outta that dragon.

It takes a moment to digest it in.. and seems to believe you, more or less. The loud volume does not seems to intimidate or surprise the Dragon as it replies.

"I hoard non-corporeal things, mortal. I hoard memories, I hoard emotions, souls, even. But precious metal are still a treat. Your construct interests me, human. So is your claim, I have not heard of an incursion from a different plane of existence for a very.. Very long time already."

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #7752 on: November 22, 2016, 05:40:51 am »

"Papa Tal I swear it's looking at me funny!" John wipes his palm on his pants and returns it to the grip.

With comms off and under his breath, "Should have set up the 14.5, should have set up the 14.5, should have set up the..."

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7753 on: November 22, 2016, 05:49:11 am »

"All of the above can easily be provided. Akras is quite capable of growing minds and souls enmasse. Don't even require the arcane for it. Purely technological. Purely science. As for metals, we can quite literally turn dirt into gold. Not very efficient energywise, it's more efficient to turn carbon into diamond or similar formats, but hey. Science."

"Do you have a relative date for the last incursion you heard of? As well as details?"

"We've come across several artifacts that appear sourced from our home dimension as well as.. Substantial evidence that there was a temporal distortion of some kind and it is likely scheduled to occur in the future from present day Gaia. Based on the genomes acquired from assorted Gaian Humans, it appears as though Gaian Humans were sourced from that distortion, as well as the assortment of Terra sourced artifacts that have been found on them."

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7754 on: November 22, 2016, 05:51:26 am »

"You speak with strange words, human. But I still have memories of when I last seen such a thing.. Although none of the way you count time are ever the same, always changing, unable to make up your mind. And I have long since stopped counting time myself."
Pages: 1 ... 515 516 [517] 518 519 ... 612