Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 506 507 [508] 509 510 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 390184 times)

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (And the Cats of Uthar)
« Reply #7605 on: November 17, 2016, 08:26:33 pm »

"Excuse me, why is the checkup going to be 'more intensive' this time?  Also, how do you expect to do a checkup on a body that may very well switch biological sex on you halfway through the procedure anyway?"

Question.  Refuse to be anesthetized until sufficient rationale is given.  (That is, until I say a sufficient rationale has been given.)

"You personally is going into a different dimension where there will be a range of many diseases that have not been encountered yet. You also do not have a tracking implant yet so we're going to be adding that, too.. and about your.. unique biology, we'll figure something out."
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7606 on: November 17, 2016, 08:32:38 pm »

"What.

Also, how are you going to get the tracking implant to ...stick, if I, say... Do this..., exactly???"

Fel is suddenly not on the bed.  Also, in as widely different a body as humans go from what she was a second ago.  That is to say, a lot taller, and male.

"I'd honestly suggest something wearable.  I can maintain that more easily."
« Last Edit: November 17, 2016, 08:34:52 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #7607 on: November 17, 2016, 09:12:54 pm »

Zander who till this point had been joking with the docs, sits up a little more tense upon hearing whats to be done. "And what exactly are you checking for doc that requires us going under??"
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7608 on: November 17, 2016, 09:13:39 pm »

Zander who till this point had been joking with the docs, sits up a little more tense upon hearing whats to be done. "And what exactly are you checking for doc that requires us going under??"
"Yeah, I never got an answer to that either..."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #7609 on: November 17, 2016, 10:09:33 pm »

Frazz will not be letting people anal probe him.
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7610 on: November 17, 2016, 10:17:21 pm »

The Doctors are getting annoyed.

"Look, if you want us to dig into your skull without anesthetics then that's fine by me. But we're not letting you go on a mission without doing this. We've all the time in the world, and you have until.. what, this evening? until your boss launches the mission."

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #7611 on: November 17, 2016, 10:31:22 pm »

Zander goes for his rifle and promptly points it at the docs.

"And you have till the count of five to get out of here before I put one in your legs."

If they don't comply fire as promised, but contact Tal next.

"Sir something fishy is going on and we need answers now, docs are trying to put us under without telling us why. "

Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #7612 on: November 17, 2016, 10:34:25 pm »

Zach to Tal "Am I needed?"
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #7613 on: November 17, 2016, 10:38:10 pm »

"You know, I'd recommend calling Tal before you shoot them? Just saying."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7614 on: November 17, 2016, 10:44:37 pm »

Zander goes for his rifle and promptly points it at the docs.

"And you have till the count of five to get out of here before I put one in your legs."

If they don't comply fire as promised, but contact Tal next.

"Sir something fishy is going on and we need answers now, docs are trying to put us under without telling us why. "

You goes for your bulky Assault rifle, grabbing it and whipping it up to rest the butt at your shoulder while turning around back to face the Doctor.
[Roll for Initiative.]

You find the Doctor already right in front of you, using her left hand, she smacks the side of your rifle, turning it away from her and pointed down at the floor while drawing an autoinjector out from her pocket in one smooth action.
[Initiative lost.]
[Melee attacked.]

The Autoinjector comes down towards your neck, but you were fast enough to let your right hand go of your rifle's grip and bring your arm up to block her by the wrist, the Autoinjector's sharp point several inches away from your exposed neck.

[CQC block success.]

All the other Doctors in the room draw their Tranq pistols out, just in case.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #7615 on: November 17, 2016, 10:47:09 pm »

"Looks like I'm needed" Zach probes Zander with his powers to put him to sleep. He lets a small wave of force lightning ripple over his hands, more for show than anything else. "Look, if it helps, I'll go first."
« Last Edit: November 17, 2016, 10:51:48 pm by Insanegame27 »
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7616 on: November 17, 2016, 10:49:53 pm »

"And what, exactly, means myew need to dig into my skull?

Explain myouwrselves."
Sigtext

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7617 on: November 17, 2016, 10:52:14 pm »

"Looks like I'm needed" Zach probes Zander with his powers to put him to sleep. He lets a small wave of force lightning ripple over his hands, more for show than anything else.

You tried, but the Room appears to be warded to the point that your natural mind power doesn't seems to be working very well.

In fact, you're not sure if Zander felt anything at all!

"And what, exactly, means myew need to dig into my skull?

Explain myouwrselves."

"To install an Implant, of course. Why else?" The Doctor explained. "Seriously, there are other teams that needs to get this down, and we'd like to get through this before the heat death of the universe if you'd please?"

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7618 on: November 17, 2016, 10:53:14 pm »

"And what does it do?"
Sigtext

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #7619 on: November 17, 2016, 10:54:33 pm »

"Look, I SAID I'll go first if it puts your mind at ease. Zander, you know the rules and you certainly know better than to level your weapon at Akras personnel."
Pages: 1 ... 506 507 [508] 509 510 ... 612